Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 12-18-2010, 01:36 PM   #51
Linda
Just Chillaxin.

Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I could use a nap.
Old 12-18-2010, 01:54 PM   #52
Dmitra
Drawing down the moonpie

Dmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions community

We're all riding a teeter-totter into tomorrow.
Dmitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 02:04 PM   #53
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This lip plumper really works.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 02:31 PM   #54
luscious_lulu
Boobzilla

luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Turkey with stuffing
Old 12-18-2010, 02:33 PM   #55
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

does it sting? i thought i heard that it stings when you use it

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
This lip plumper really works.
Old 12-18-2010, 02:42 PM   #56
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
does it sting? i thought i heard that it stings when you use it
DuWop Lip Venom 2nd Sin---stings no more than a candy cane!!!

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 12-18-2010, 02:46 PM   #57
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

oh fabulous i will have to try that

Quote:
DuWop Lip Venom 2nd Sin---stings no more than a candy cane!!!
Old 12-18-2010, 02:51 PM   #58
luscious_lulu
Boobzilla

luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My ass hurts.
Old 12-18-2010, 03:53 PM   #59
Linda
Just Chillaxin.

Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

*chokes on water*

But I don't want to goooo.
Old 12-18-2010, 04:38 PM   #60
ButlerGirl09
Sugar Magnolia

ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I feel like death...
Old 12-18-2010, 04:47 PM   #61
Linda
Just Chillaxin.

Got out of that one.
Old 12-18-2010, 06:34 PM   #62
luscious_lulu
Boobzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by luscious_lulu View Post
My ass hurts.
I need new sofa.
Old 12-18-2010, 06:51 PM   #63
Meddlecase
I am a whorebath.

Meddlecase can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMeddlecase can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

What a nice sandwhich.
Meddlecase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 07:11 PM   #64
Linda
Just Chillaxin.

This movie is a snoozer
Old 12-18-2010, 08:58 PM   #65
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

I need to escape for a wee bit to clear my head.
Old 12-18-2010, 10:22 PM   #66
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Im hungry but I dont know what I want to eat
Old 12-18-2010, 10:38 PM   #67
stephbreezy
The right amount of wrong

stephbreezy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesstephbreezy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Ive said the word "BALLS" today like 20 times, I think its a very funny word.
Old 12-18-2010, 10:48 PM   #68
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I prefer Black Ops's combat training to the actual online.
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:48 PM   #69
JonesT
Your's truly

JonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticed

I have no idea what to do tomorrow
Old 12-19-2010, 01:35 AM   #70
Dmitra
Drawing down the moonpie

Dmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Prune Juice: A warrior's drink.
Dmitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 01:39 AM   #71
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

How can I win him over, I hope I'm not scaring him o----Ooooh, I want some Chewy Peanut Butter cookies, too!
Old 12-19-2010, 06:49 AM   #72
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am really in need of a carb fest!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 10:06 AM   #73
Heyyou
On Timeout

Location: Get a map, connect the dots, draw a horsie, throw a dart. 82% chance i been there or live there now.
Heyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging in

The sleepiness is interfering with my ability to think and also if i shall sit up and watch a movie.
Heyyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 11:00 AM   #74
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Oh fer chrissakes I think they're swingers.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 12-19-2010, 11:27 AM   #75
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

lmao that's always an unsettling revelation when it's something you're not into. The idea of that doesn't cross my mind until it's blatantly obvious and i'm all, Oh Wow!! i had no idea!! lol

Quote:
Oh fer chrissakes I think they're swingers.

Tags
random