Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 10-23-2011, 04:33 AM   #26
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Handsome gentleman.
Thank you so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
I think it looks cool you have a Corbin Bernsen thing going on and that is an awesome look.
Thank you for your nice words.
Old 10-23-2011, 06:43 AM   #27
BlackBBW2010
Cultivate your curves :)

BlackBBW2010 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackBBW2010 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackBBW2010 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Smile

Recent pic of me

Last edited by BlackBBW2010; 11-07-2012 at 04:31 PM.
BlackBBW2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 07:18 AM   #28
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBBW2010 View Post
Recent pic of me
Beautiful! ♥ your make-up, very nicely done and WANT your earrings!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 08:29 AM   #29
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blockierer View Post
Pic from today. I'm going bald. *lol*
I think it suits you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heading_for_the_Light View Post
Got one of me not guitar-ing, so I'll share. While at work Friday night.
Nice pic! Looks like you have a lot of fun things at your job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria08 View Post
Hopefully the picture will actually appear! A picture of me as a giggling drunk
You are lovely!

Quote:
Recent pic of me
Very pretty!
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 09:01 AM   #30
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbeth View Post
Here's a pic of me at Love Your Body Day in West Hollywood today. I like posing in front of those ad sponsor backdrops, it makes me feel like a rockstar.
Love this!!! You look great. How fun to pose in front of the sponcer backdrop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria08 View Post
Hopefully the picture will actually appear! A picture of me as a giggling drunk
You look like fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I got delightfully dirty and disgusting on the zombie walk, but I'll share a pre-bloodied one here, with the Drop Bear that turned me. The bloodier (and grosser, if you've got a weak stomach for gory things) are over here. I didn't want to accidentally gross anyone out!
Very cool! Did your daughter end up going?

Quote:
Recent pic of me
Love the makeup. You look very pretty.
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 09:59 AM   #31
Heyyou
On Timeout

Location: Get a map, connect the dots, draw a horsie, throw a dart. 82% chance i been there or live there now.
Heyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging in

This is my "SMMFH" look.

Heyyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 10:07 AM   #32
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Ahhahahaha, that's great Megan! Can't wait to see you all made up!
Thanks We did a makeup job on my older boy and he looked awesome. He got second place in a costume contest at a party.
I still have to figure out my clothes for a rock star..

Quote:
Wow, I am not sure if I should be scared or simply delighted. I guess a little of both. But I lean more towards delight. Great Halloween photo!
I hope to be a little scary once the makeup gets applied
Old 10-23-2011, 01:38 PM   #33
BlackBBW2010
Cultivate your curves :)

BlackBBW2010 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackBBW2010 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackBBW2010 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
Beautiful! ♥ your make-up, very nicely done and WANT your earrings!
Thanks very much for all the nice comments everyone , One Wicked Angel - the earrings are Tallulah Tu @ ASOS
BlackBBW2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 03:01 PM   #34
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blockierer View Post
Thank you so much.

Thank you for your nice words.
Your welcome. I think you have a debinar mature dignified look.
Old 10-23-2011, 03:02 PM   #35
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Recent pic of me
Oooo it's Alicia Keys. O.O
Old 10-23-2011, 03:08 PM   #36
indigosky_

indigosky_ can now change their title

Just some recent pictures of myself. First is the most recent, second is my college graduation
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 19.jpg (11.1 KB, 1168 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 26.jpg (15.4 KB, 1172 views)
indigosky_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 03:17 PM   #37
None
Enemy of Office Furniture

None never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigosky_ View Post
Just some recent pictures of myself. First is the most recent, second is my college graduation
Damn looking very pretty and congrats on graduating.
Old 10-23-2011, 03:27 PM   #38
indigosky_

indigosky_ can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by None View Post
Damn looking very pretty and congrats on graduating.
thank you!
indigosky_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 05:53 PM   #39
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*subscribe*
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 06:00 PM   #40
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust99 View Post
You look like fun!
Very cool! Did your daughter end up going?
No, I decided she was a bit young for it. Other parents brought kids of a similar age along, but I'm pretty sure she would've found it overwhelming, not to mention that it was a long day out and a long walk. She would've wanted to be carried during it because she'd be tired, and she is too big to carry for too long!

However, she did get her zombie make up done. There were some older kids in our group and they were waiting patiently to get their make up done. She promptly sat on the vacated chair to have her face put on
Old 10-23-2011, 08:42 PM   #41
Luv2BNaughty
\m/o.O\m/

Luv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going on

My haircut:

ETA: Holy crap it's so flipping huge! Ugh, sorry!

Last edited by Luv2BNaughty; 10-23-2011 at 08:45 PM.
Luv2BNaughty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 08:57 PM   #42
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2BNaughty View Post
My haircut:

ETA: Holy crap it's so flipping huge! Ugh, sorry!

Ohh I am calling the photo police on you!!!! SO HUGE..HAHAHAHA kidding. You look very beautiful, my dear. LOVE the hair...and you! xoxox
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 09:05 PM   #43
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Now I'm all free of my zombie look, you can see my hair cut better!

Last edited by penguin; 04-14-2012 at 03:25 PM.
penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 09:07 PM   #44
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
pretty lady.
Old 10-23-2011, 09:21 PM   #45
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Second Opinion

Quote:
pretty lady.
Mimosa, pretty Lady, I concur with your opinion.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 09:21 PM   #46
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hello again!

Last edited by KittyKitten; 10-30-2011 at 03:57 PM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 09:48 PM   #47
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Beautiful really love the old 50's hair style Loretta Young-ish.
Old 10-23-2011, 10:17 PM   #48
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
Hello again!
Another pretty lady! XOXOXOXO
Old 10-23-2011, 10:23 PM   #49
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I'm still on the fence about this whole haircut businss you look fantastic either way, but still.
Old 10-23-2011, 10:29 PM   #50
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Another pretty lady! XOXOXOXO
Hey, thank you Mimosa!

Tags
pictures, recent