Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 10-23-2011, 10:30 PM   #51
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
Hey, thank you Mimosa!
My pleasure, sugar
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 10:48 PM   #52
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
pretty lady.
Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Mimosa, pretty Lady, I concur with your opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
Beautiful really love the old 50's hair style Loretta Young-ish.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I'm still on the fence about this whole haircut businss you look fantastic either way, but still.
As much as I love my hair long, it's often a pain to take care of (plus, I go through a LOT of conditioner!). We're coming into summer, so the thought of having it long during another hot season wasn't that appealing. And since my sister was in town, I get it done for free by someone who knows my hair I'll be much curlier for a while now And thank you!
Old 10-23-2011, 11:03 PM   #53
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Now I'm all free of my zombie look, you can see my hair cut better!
Very cute cut! Do you feel freer with shorter hair? (I felt that way after cutting 5-6 inches off a month ago. and when i had cut like 10 off in May)
Old 10-24-2011, 05:28 AM   #54
Luv2BNaughty
\m/o.O\m/

Luv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Ohh I am calling the photo police on you!!!! SO HUGE..HAHAHAHA kidding. You look very beautiful, my dear. LOVE the hair...and you! xoxox
Thanks Mim. You truly are a sweetheart.
Old 10-24-2011, 07:02 AM   #55
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Superbowl 11, Vikings and Raiders
Old 10-24-2011, 02:14 PM   #56
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

298376_2352953416908_1042331782_32642230_1076861367_n.jpg

Here I am with my friend Susie.

She got given tickets to a male strip revue, so we went to the show last Thursday.

It was cheesy, but fun! Lol

Last edited by Shosh; 10-24-2011 at 02:18 PM.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 02:34 PM   #57
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosh View Post
Attachment 98179

She got given tickets to a male strip revue, so we went to the show last Thursday.

Gorgeous as always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2BNaughty View Post
Thanks Mim. You truly are a sweetheart.
Never forget that you are beautiful and unique. xoxo
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 02:54 PM   #58
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Attachment 98179

Gorgeous ladies! Sounds fun! You should have taken me with you to see that! LOL
Old 10-24-2011, 03:19 PM   #59
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBBW2010 View Post
Recent pic of me
I'm always taken with how beautiful your pictures are...you really are a stunning woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigosky_ View Post
Just some recent pictures of myself. First is the most recent, second is my college graduation
Congratulations on your graduation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Now I'm all free of my zombie look, you can see my hair cut better!
I love it, Penguin!

Quote:
Hello again!
Hi back at ya, pretty lady!
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 03:29 PM   #60
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Gorgeous as always.

Never forget that you are beautiful and unique. xoxo
Thanks so much.

Quote:
Gorgeous ladies! Sounds fun! You should have taken me with you to see that! LOL
We would have invited you to come if you were here,lol.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:02 PM   #61
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust99 View Post
Love this!!! You look great. How fun to pose in front of the sponcer backdrop.
Thanks, Aust You are always so encouraging, I really appreciate it, lovely lady!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigosky_ View Post
Just some recent pictures of myself. First is the most recent, second is my college graduation
You look lovely! And congratulations on your graduation!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2BNaughty View Post
My haircut:

ETA: Holy crap it's so flipping huge! Ugh, sorry!
I think the cut looks great on you!

Quote:
Hello again!
Very sultry, happyface Looking good!
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 05:04 PM   #62
None
Enemy of Office Furniture

None never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticed

Figured since most of my new photos have been pretty business-like, I'd go back to my graphic tee roots. Me on Sunday wearing my sweet new Scott Pilgrim shirt.

Also, the full design because it is so amazing.

Old 10-24-2011, 05:16 PM   #63
Luv2BNaughty
\m/o.O\m/

Luv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbeth View Post
I think the cut looks great on you!
Thank you very much! She cut it a bit shorter than I wanted but ah well, it'll grow back

Quote:
Originally Posted by None View Post
Figured since most of my new photos have been pretty business-like, I'd go back to my graphic tee roots. Me on Sunday wearing my sweet new Scott Pilgrim shirt.

Cute pic! Diggin' those frames
Old 10-24-2011, 05:24 PM   #64
KittyKitten

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbeth View Post

Very sultry, happyface Looking good!
thank you so much, mcbeth!
Old 10-24-2011, 05:57 PM   #65
Grandi Floras
Senior BBW

Grandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi everyone.... I think I posted my new picture in the wrong place. Ooopsies... :-)

Old 10-24-2011, 06:11 PM   #66
Linda
Just Chillaxin.

Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I thought I would try on my costume. lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nun.jpg (75.3 KB, 825 views)
Old 10-24-2011, 06:19 PM   #67
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

this isn't so much me as it is my shirt and/or my chest
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 06:33 PM   #68
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Trial makeup run for Halloween. Still needs work. Gryffindor colours.

CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 06:34 PM   #69
KittyKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
Trial makeup run for Halloween. Still needs work. Gryffindor colours.

I would wear that makeup even if it wasn't Halloween. Awesome.
Old 10-24-2011, 07:15 PM   #70
CAMellie
Gabriel Spencer

CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I was bored

Last edited by CAMellie; 05-28-2013 at 08:46 PM.
CAMellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 07:36 PM   #71
tomgoestothestore

tomgoestothestore does more than just post hot picstomgoestothestore does more than just post hot picstomgoestothestore does more than just post hot pics

Quote:

super cute!
tomgoestothestore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 10:51 PM   #72
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomgoestothestore View Post
super cute!
Thank you so much.
Old 10-24-2011, 11:09 PM   #73
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This was taken this past Saturday. Here I am with my wonderful grandmother!

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 06:20 AM   #74
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
This was taken this past Saturday. Here I am with my wonderful grandmother!
Great pic of you two!
Old 10-25-2011, 11:04 AM   #75
BlackBBW2010
Cultivate your curves :)

BlackBBW2010 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackBBW2010 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackBBW2010 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
I'm always taken with how beautiful your pictures are...you really are a stunning woman.
Thank you very much lovelylady
BlackBBW2010 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pictures, recent