Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 07-13-2006, 10:29 PM   #26
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

These two kittens live out in the country with my Mother-in-law. Cuddles, is their Mother.

kittens.JPG

They have Hunter and Fat Cat to play with also there.

kitten and hunter.JPG

kitten and fat cat.JPG

Here's a group picture of the 4 of them when they were just slightly younger also.

kittens2.JPG

Cuddles (The kitten's Mother.)

cuddles2.JPG
Old 07-13-2006, 10:44 PM   #27
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

Here's a couple of pictures of Sasha, the boys' bunny:

sasha.JPG

sasha2.JPG (This picture was taken from the oldest boy.)
Old 07-14-2006, 03:24 AM   #28
PrettyFatGirl4U
R U ready 4 this jelly?

PrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Here's my Birthday Boy!

This is my Pumpkin, an Exotic Shorthair. He turned two on July 10th.

PrettyFatGirl4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 05:51 AM   #29
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

Chelsea is FABulous in her little hat, Maybe I could prevail upon Tina to post a pic of my Princess of quite a lot since I don't know how. I was smart enough to figure out how to send it to her though!

Sorry about your furfriend falling boy.

Last edited by Friday; 07-14-2006 at 05:53 AM.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 07:16 AM   #30
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I just want everyone to know that the SECOND I have disposable income again and can float vet fees I'm getting another cat. This thread is to blame. Mango shouldn't be alone and man....oh man...the cuteness.
Old 07-14-2006, 09:14 AM   #31
Rainahblue

Rainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamptoad
These two kittens live out in the country with my Mother-in-law. Cuddles, is their Mother.

Attachment 7702

They have Hunter and Fat Cat to play with also there.

Attachment 7707

Attachment 7706

Here's a group picture of the 4 of them when they were just slightly younger also.

Attachment 7704

Cuddles (The kitten's Mother.)

Attachment 7705

Oooohh Cuddles is purty... good photo!
Rainahblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 09:16 AM   #32
Rainahblue

Rainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl
...man....oh man...the cuteness.

God!
Could you stop talking about yourself for 5 minutes?!

Old 07-14-2006, 09:19 AM   #33
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainahblue

God!
Could you stop talking about yourself for 5 minutes?!

AH HA HA. You certainly know how to make a girl blush!
Old 07-14-2006, 09:57 AM   #34
Donna
wait...what?

Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think most folks have already seen my babies....but for those who have not:

This is Connery, double-0-purr. He's about twenty pounds of pure fuzz, love and is the most demanding little git. Has been since he was a kitten. I helped his mother, who passed away in 2004, give birth to him and his sisters in 2000. My ex-husband has his two sisters from her final litter, and might have kept Connery when we divorced except that Connery hated him so much there was no way I could leave him. I was terribly worried about introducing Connery to Chuck when he and I first got together. I had brought a couple previous dates to my place and he had acted the same way to them as he had my ex. But from day one, he was never skittish or even mean to Chuck. These days, he's more CHuck's cat than he is mine. Here's a picture of the two of them doing what they do best:

This is my baby girl, Caitlyn or Caitie-boo as we call her. I've had her for close to ten years and I just adore her. She's very affectionate and not real active. She has the loudest purr-motor of any cat I have ever encountered. She also likes to knock Connery around every time he tries to mess with her, even though he is twice her size. But even though she's mean to her little brother, she is still very affectionate to every one else in the house. She's tiny, but she's in definitely in charge!

Last edited by Donna; 07-14-2006 at 10:00 AM.
Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 12:25 PM   #35
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

These are pics of my friend, Friday's, cat, Jez (I think her nickname is Queen of Everything, if I'm remembering correctly! ).

And my fave. She looks regal, no?

Jez, is wonderful, Friday.

I'm loving looking at all these aminals!

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 01:10 PM   #36
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

These are mine. Gandalf, the kindest most gentle dog I've ever known, and my all-time favorite non-human. We adopted him from the local dog groomer, who said he ran in as if someone was chasing him. His tail was docked and he was assessed by the groomer as being part golden retriever, part coyote. When our cat, Nermal, had babies and then was killed in the street shortly thereafter (she was one of the outside cats we adopted), Gandalf took care of them. Of course he couldn't feed them, but he groomed them and herded them away from trouble -- carrying them ever so gingerly by the head, if needed. He had the most beautiful soul ever, and I miss him so dearly. He has been dead for about seven years now. My, but I love that guy.

Then there's Patch, badass kitty. I've talked before about the neighbors' dobermans being afraid of him, and how he won a fight with a badger (we lived on a few acres at the time). He was the other adopted outside cat that we inherited when our neighbor had to move and couldn't bring his cats with him. Patch liked to come in once in a while, look around as if it were a different planet and then leave. Guess he was just making sure everything was okay, but he definitely did not like to stay indoors for any length of time. Unfortunately, Patch died of cancer about eight years ago.

It's sad that the only pics of my sweeties I can post are of dead ones. There are many more dogs, cats and bunnies that I've loved, but I won't put you all through that right now, but it sucks that I can have no furbabies at this point. My life will be changing drastically, and it wouldn't be fair to take in a pet and not be able to keep it. But I tell you, it's been years now since I've had any animals in my life. I haven't ever been this long without animals around, ever, and it's a keen longing.

I ran out of rep, dang it. So many great pics and stories here.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Old 07-14-2006, 01:47 PM   #37
MsGreenLantern
Keanu Drakula The Centaur

MsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticed

This is my kitty, and my ratties!
My cat's name is Bean, and my rats are Mako (as in Makoto, SailorJupiter) and Mars (as in SailorMars) My poor Marsy has rat breast cancer and is getting a tumor removed on Monday. Anyone like rats enough to pray for a quick recovery?

Old 07-14-2006, 03:25 PM   #38
Esme

Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This is My sweet boy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bubby Crop.jpg (50.7 KB, 293 views)
Esme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 04:43 PM   #39
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thanks Tina! I tried to rep you thanks but it's being stingy.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 05:08 PM   #40
Ashley
Great Dane

Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!

This is Oliver.

And the new baby that will be here in a few weeks (!)

His name will probably be Riley.
Old 07-14-2006, 05:25 PM   #41
herin
wait...what?

herin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticed

This is a pic of me and Oliver. He is my furry son.
Attachment 7717

Last edited by herin; 04-05-2011 at 09:02 PM.
herin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 05:29 PM   #42
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

First of all, Falling Boy and Tina, I am so sorry for your losses.

As most of yall know, I do cat rescue, so I am in the double digits at all times.

This is Missy. She is the light and joy of my life. She has ventricular septal disorder (a hole in her heart). I am grateful for every day she stays with me. She's 10 months old now.

Princess

Shortcake

Pie
Old 07-14-2006, 05:38 PM   #43
dreamer72fem
hmmm....

dreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 club

Well here are the two pets in my house.....my kitty, Girlcat, who is 13. And then their is my parents dog, Heidi, who is 3 and a long haird weiner dog.
Stacey
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMGP1734.jpg (53.2 KB, 302 views)
Old 07-14-2006, 07:37 PM   #44
SexxyBBW69

SexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot pics

sam 2.jpg

here is my baby
SexxyBBW69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 08:01 PM   #45
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I just love seeing all these cutie pies... thanks to everyone for sharing them.
Old 07-14-2006, 08:04 PM   #46
Tina
Older and wiser now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday
Thanks Tina! I tried to rep you thanks but it's being stingy.
You're welcome, Friday. No sweat. Jez must be adored!

Old 07-15-2006, 10:25 AM   #47
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I love this thread. Here are my pets.

This is Spankie, she is 11.

I had to put her mother to sleep a couple of weeks ago. Her mother, Sparkie was 17 and was blind and deaf. They have a pet door so they can go in and out as they please. She couldnt find her way back in the house anymore. I was afraid she would die out in the hot sun while I was at work. I miss her very much.

This link goes to my axolotl gallery. I have 6 Mexican Axolotls.
http://www.webpak.net/~cynorita/axol...xolotlhome.htm

This link goes to my guppy gallery. Aquariums of past and present.
http://www.webpak.net/~cynorita/guppygallery.htm
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 10:38 AM   #48
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Oliver and Riley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley
This is Oliver.

And the new baby that will be here in a few weeks (!)

His name will probably be Riley.
OMG they are so cute! I want a puppy so bad.
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 01:03 PM   #49
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

What adorable pets everyone has! I wish I could have something furry in the house, but my fella's allergic. However, just as wonderful - my fantastic flock!

Leroy Oscar Meyer (Meyer's Parrot)

Madison (Goffin's Cockatoo) Her story is a great one... I found her walking down the street...

Vinny "The Needle" Boombatz (Cockatiel... OF DOOM- man that pic is huge, sorry!)

Felix (African Grey, and the baby of the flock)

Parrots represent! lol
Old 07-15-2006, 04:09 PM   #50
Rainahblue

I've said "Awwww" enough times while reading this thread to roll my eyes at myself.
You guys rock!
I loooove all of your animals, but best of all, everyone sounds so proud of their kiddies! Gotta hand out more rep to you all now.

.... thinking about getting a parrot now....

Ummm I just gave rep to the wrong person. Heehee... when you read what I wrote, you'll know who you are...

Last edited by Rainahblue; 07-15-2006 at 04:14 PM.

Tags
animals, pets