Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 11-18-2010, 11:50 PM   #126
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Rose View Post
And womens! *shakes fist with mock anger*
Yeah, what she said!
Old 11-19-2010, 12:41 AM   #127
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
Truer words have not been spoken, m'dear.
And you have the womens goin' nuts over that tum to!
Your alien tummy could start riots.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Rose View Post
And womens! *shakes fist with mock anger*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ample Pie View Post
Yeah, what she said!
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 12:39 PM   #128
bochz

bochz has said some nice things

new here. but single
bochz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 01:31 AM   #129
collared Princess

collared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticed

Single, need a FFA asap
collared Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 01:40 AM   #130
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

FFA or FA? lol
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 01:44 AM   #131
collared Princess

collared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticed

Female Fat admirer
Old 01-09-2011, 01:47 AM   #132
collared Princess

A girl I can take care of ..a girl I can provide a home and basic needs..she doesn't have to work just want to be my best friend and lover
Old 01-09-2011, 04:07 AM   #133
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What happened Donna? I saw a recent vid of you and Phillipe and you looked so happy together.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 01:40 AM   #134
BCBeccabae
Pearchan-y

BCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging in

Single
I wish I knew what I were looking for
BCBeccabae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 03:31 AM   #135
Christov
On Timeout

Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCBeccabae View Post
Single
5'9, dark hair, odd sense of humour, and an exotic accent.

Just sayin'.
Christov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 04:20 AM   #136
BCBeccabae
Pearchan-y

BCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christov View Post
5'9, dark hair, odd sense of humour, and an exotic accent.

Just sayin'.
How exotic is this exotic accent?
Old 01-10-2011, 04:31 AM   #137
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Single
I thought you were so happy with a guy... (saw pics)
Old 01-10-2011, 04:48 AM   #138
BCBeccabae
Pearchan-y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldtimer76 View Post
I thought you were so happy with a guy... (saw pics)
Ahh no those pictures were old lol
I had to end that a few months back

I was happy recently, though. differently. entirely. no pictures needed (or in existence), but I guess things happen for a reason.
Old 01-10-2011, 04:58 AM   #139
Christov
On Timeout

Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
How exotic is this exotic accent?
May cause orgasms to all who hear it. That exotic.
Christov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 05:09 AM   #140
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The mention of exotic accents always bring this ad to mind.
Old 01-10-2011, 07:38 AM   #141
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christov View Post
May cause orgasms to all who hear it. That exotic.
I can vouch for this.
Old 01-10-2011, 02:26 PM   #142
JimBob
Wondering Where You Are

JimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Utterly attached to a gorgeous girl, "Plump As A Sausage" to quote Ted Hughes, and we're very much in love.

There is happiness in the world!
JimBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 03:44 PM   #143
Fish
Artist of stuff

Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by collared Princess View Post
A girl I can take care of ..a girl I can provide a home and basic needs..she doesn't have to work just want to be my best friend and lover
Hope you find what you're looking for.
Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:49 PM   #144
genevathistime
Visage de Poupée

genevathistime can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgenevathistime can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

*slidessss in*

Hi. I'm Geneva and I'm single.
Old 12-21-2011, 08:38 AM   #145
liveinlove

liveinlove has said some nice things
Wink

Hola! I'm Rachel and I'm single and looking.
liveinlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 02:40 PM   #146
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hello and welcome, you two!

It's been ages since I last checked in here. Happily committed.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 09:21 AM   #147
Happenstance
Cautious Pessimist

Happenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going on

Single and looking. In case anyone was curious.
Old 12-27-2011, 02:09 PM   #148
KiniaFFA

KiniaFFA has said some nice things

I'm taken at the moment, my boyfriend is not a BHM but I like him anyways. <3
KiniaFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:39 AM   #149
mouse

mouse has said some nice things

attached - pondering entering the realm of open relationships. any advice?
mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 11:05 PM   #150
lost_lenore

lost_lenore can now change their title
Default single... yup.

hallo! i'm pretty new to the site... and also single.