Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-06-2013, 04:46 PM   #3076
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My new dress from Old Navy. It apparently doesn't photograph that well,or maybe I don't look as adorable as I thought. My tiny suede boots I got for a dollar at Goodwill! Love 'em!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ghdndgh.JPG (84.5 KB, 680 views)
File Type: jpg photogfgf.JPG (93.8 KB, 682 views)
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:04 PM   #3077
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
My new dress from Old Navy. It apparently doesn't photograph that well,or maybe I don't look as adorable as I thought. My tiny suede boots I got for a dollar at Goodwill! Love 'em!
OK, channeling my momma... cute dress, but you are wearing it a little long. Pull up the sleeves and the waist a little bit. Show more skin

Last edited by ConnieLynn; 02-06-2013 at 07:06 PM. Reason: FYI I am wearing my red fuzzy robe. People would be traumatized if I posted a picture.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:20 AM   #3078
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A little pair of dark blue shorts with a picture of eeyore on the right side and a black satiny tank top....nice comfy bed wear

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:03 AM   #3079
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

WOW! This is a pretty look Mishty. Love the hair and dress.

Quote:

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 12:04 PM   #3080
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

veggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging in

I wore this dress (River Island UK size 14) last night/this morning to a girls night out on the town and I loved it SO much and felt SO feminine!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg club tropicana7.jpg (75.5 KB, 633 views)
Old 02-12-2013, 11:28 PM   #3081
noseovertail

noseovertail does more than just post hot picsnoseovertail does more than just post hot picsnoseovertail does more than just post hot pics

my outfit today

noseovertail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:54 AM   #3082
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by veggieforever View Post
I wore this dress (River Island UK size 14) last night/this morning to a girls night out on the town and I loved it SO much and felt SO feminine!
Quote:
Originally Posted by noseovertail View Post
my outfit today

I love seeing pics in this thread.. Looking fantabulous ladies.
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:58 AM   #3083
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ladiesssss stay fresh ya'll are looking great!
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:19 AM   #3084
noseovertail

noseovertail does more than just post hot picsnoseovertail does more than just post hot picsnoseovertail does more than just post hot pics

totally found this $9 tie-dye skynyrd shirt today and had to buy haha (a Vday gift to myself ) gonna cut it up to make it 'girlier'

noseovertail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:05 AM   #3085
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yes, this is a THE WALKING DEAD SHIRT. Obsessed...

Last edited by x0emnem0x; 02-15-2013 at 01:07 AM.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 07:06 AM   #3086
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm wearing giant,cotton shorts,a purple fleece robe that is too short,and it's covered in Grumpy's ....and I'm not wearing anything else.

this is my day after vd attire.
Old 02-23-2013, 09:56 AM   #3087
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Attachment 107071

Any one else tried the ol' peplum tops that are all the rage at the moment??? This ones from city chic... Thick fabric so the top feels supportive and has good structure. I like it. Got black and orange. Wore this outfit to a hens night tonight.

Last edited by Aust99; 03-31-2013 at 09:13 AM.
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:14 AM   #3088
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So cute! Love it on you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust99 View Post
Attachment 107071

Any one else tried the ol' peplum tops that are all the rage at the moment??? This ones from city chic... Thick fabric so the top feels supportive and has good structure. I like it. Got black and orange. Wore this outfit to a hens night tonight.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:59 AM   #3089
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Attachment 107071

Looks great! I've always loved a peplum, regardless of my size.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 01:34 PM   #3090
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
my outfit today

Very beautiful and chic
Old 03-01-2013, 01:34 PM   #3091
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Attachment 107071

You look superb in it
Old 03-01-2013, 10:29 PM   #3092
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
totally found this $9 tie-dye skynyrd shirt today and had to buy haha (a Vday gift to myself ) gonna cut it up to make it 'girlier'

Love the leggings! They are awesome
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:11 PM   #3093
azerty
Life is worth living

Quote:
Very nice pictures
Old 03-02-2013, 02:12 PM   #3094
azerty
Life is worth living

Quote:

Very nice
Old 03-18-2013, 12:40 PM   #3095
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
OK, channeling my momma... cute dress, but you are wearing it a little long. Pull up the sleeves and the waist a little bit. Show more skin
I have this dress in green,and this weekend a complete stranger told me the EXACT same thing. Told me to stop hiding under it. So,I think I'm gonna get a belt,or have my auntie take it up some!
Old 03-18-2013, 08:18 PM   #3096
Piink

Piink has super-sized repPiink has super-sized repPiink has super-sized repPiink has super-sized rep

Quote:
Attachment 107071

Love this!
Old 04-27-2013, 11:14 AM   #3097
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Black loose fit trousers with a thigh length red and black dress shirt. I know it sounds pretty dull, but I am wearing very sexy purple see through lingerie .
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:32 PM   #3098
stoneyman

stoneyman does more than just post hot picsstoneyman does more than just post hot picsstoneyman does more than just post hot picsstoneyman does more than just post hot pics

a big smile!
stoneyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:12 PM   #3099
MRdobolina
tasty kakes

MRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going on

crimson ghost

MRdobolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 12:28 PM   #3100
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

veggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging in

Stumbled upon this whilst out shopping today and just had to make it MINE!! lol xXx
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stripey dress front.jpg (15.7 KB, 232 views)
File Type: jpg stripey dress back pref.jpg (20.9 KB, 231 views)
File Type: jpg stripey dress kneel.jpg (14.1 KB, 228 views)