Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 02-04-2009, 08:38 AM   #1
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Only straight girls wear dresses.

I love this song. Its by a band called 'cunts with attitude'. The montage that goes along with the song is a bit naff but ok..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLXM2sJ0Qxw
Old 02-04-2009, 08:41 AM   #2
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

oh haha..i was trying to find another queer song i love called 'i'm joining the cocksucker club' but when i tried to look it up there were just vids of guys talking about joining the army??!! class! well at least they are honest about it now!