Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-18-2014, 03:11 PM   #351
terpsichore

terpsichore does more than just post hot picsterpsichore does more than just post hot picsterpsichore does more than just post hot pics

et vous azerty? les hommes francais sont toujours trop beau; un(e?) selfie pour nous SVP?
terpsichore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 03:15 PM   #352
Boris_the_Spider

Boris_the_Spider can now change their title

It's amazing how quickly you can forget a language entirely
Boris_the_Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 04:16 PM   #353
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
I am so jealous!!!!!!!! I love your hair color!

Awesome pic by the way!
Thanks!!! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris_the_Spider View Post
Wearing-a-hat-indoors-for-no-reason selfie
Love this. Handsome!
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 08:01 AM   #354
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by terpsichore View Post
et vous azerty? les hommes francais sont toujours trop beau; un(e?) selfie pour nous SVP?
Bravo for the French. I think I'm too shy
Old 03-19-2014, 08:39 AM   #355
terpsichore

terpsichore does more than just post hot picsterpsichore does more than just post hot picsterpsichore does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
Bravo for the French. I think I'm too shy
my mistake! i assumed from your location that you are French. i'm too shy to post pics also, so can't fault you there!
Old 03-19-2014, 10:58 AM   #356
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
St. Pattys Day selfie... hope ya'll had a great one. ^_^
What a Cutie-Patootie
Old 03-19-2014, 02:34 PM   #357
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
my mistake! i assumed from your location that you are French. i'm too shy to post pics also, so can't fault you there!
I'm Franch, you were correct. And your French is good
Old 03-19-2014, 02:37 PM   #358
terpsichore

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
I'm Franch, you were correct. And your French is good
aw, thank you. So is your English!

Last edited by terpsichore; 03-19-2014 at 02:48 PM.
Old 03-19-2014, 02:42 PM   #359
azerty
Life is worth living

Quote:
aw, thank you. So is your English!
Merci
Old 03-19-2014, 02:49 PM   #360
terpsichore

au fait, comment dit-on "selfie" en français? ou est-ce le même?

Last edited by terpsichore; 03-19-2014 at 02:57 PM.
Old 03-19-2014, 02:51 PM   #361
azerty
Life is worth living

Quote:
(au fait, comment dit-on "selfie" en français? ou est-ce le même? )
I guess there is not a single word. I would say : autoportrait photo. I prefer selfie. We use it in French
Old 03-19-2014, 02:58 PM   #362
terpsichore

ah merci!

lol, quand je lis votre ligne "french frog", je pense à ceci!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CluHwsAeNik
Old 03-19-2014, 03:09 PM   #363
azerty
Life is worth living

Quote:
ah merci!

lol, quand je lis votre ligne "french frog", je pense à ceci!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CluHwsAeNik
Hhhh, I had a very god laugh at that
Old 03-20-2014, 04:52 PM   #364
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

I got me more argyle.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 04:53 PM   #365
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordecai View Post

I got me more argyle.
awwww yeah. Diggin the sweater. I'd PERSONALLY want it to be a V-neck because I have the perfect tie for that sweater, but that's just me. Look good man.
Old 03-20-2014, 06:40 PM   #366
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

I got me more argyle.
Adorable in your super cute argyle!
TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 06:15 AM   #367
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

I got me more argyle.
I've got to spread it around before repping you again, but there would have been argyle rep coming your way otherwise.

Also, I think the crew neck works best for you--I think a V-neck would detract from the beard!
Old 03-21-2014, 06:58 AM   #368
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

I got me more argyle.
I love argyle too.. there is just something about it that is soothing to me. Not sure why though.
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 07:09 AM   #369
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You guys need to learn to reply without attaching the picture. Haha
You're taking up VALUABLE hottie space!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 08:12 AM   #370
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
lol.. yes.. but sometimes the post looks like it is coming out of left field when the previous subject is not attached...

Plus I wanted to see the pic pop up again..lol
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 11:15 AM   #371
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
you need to learn to stop caring about it so much. haha.

Old 03-21-2014, 11:17 AM   #372
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post

I'm just like her, it drives me crazy but I deal with it, lmao.

TEACH ME SENPAI!
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 12:14 PM   #373
violetviolets

violetviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfred View Post
London selfie!
Jealous of this selfie!!!!!!!!
violetviolets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 12:29 PM   #374
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Do I know you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 01:18 PM   #375
violetviolets

violetviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this board

I already posted a photo from this blue lipstick selfie session. I haven't had a selfie session in ages, so I guess I am excited!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo (1).JPG (141.2 KB, 187 views)
violetviolets is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pictures, selfie