Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-21-2014, 02:13 PM   #376
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by violetviolets View Post
I already posted a photo from this blue lipstick selfie session. I haven't had a selfie session in ages, so I guess I am excited!
I love Montreal. What a fantastic place.
Old 03-21-2014, 02:39 PM   #377
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Cup of tea selfie. Why the fudge not.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20140321_213207.jpg (100.2 KB, 486 views)
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 02:53 PM   #378
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
Cup of tea selfie. Why the fudge not.
Tea is fantastic, I need to ask my dad to bring some back when he goes to London next.
lille is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 03:05 PM   #379
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
Tea is fantastic, I need to ask my dad to bring some back when he goes to London next.
Funny, I need to ask your dad to bring you the next time he goes London
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 10:28 AM   #380
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

haircuuuut

Last edited by freakyfred; 11-30-2014 at 02:28 PM.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 04:37 PM   #381
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I mean it's not your standard selfie but it is a picture of a part of myself :P

Multiple incisions, re-breaking one of the fractures, 3 pins, & some stitches. This is what my finger looks like 2 weeks after surgery
TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 06:01 AM   #382
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 06:02 AM   #383
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightStarr View Post
Multiple incisions, re-breaking one of the fractures, 3 pins, & some stitches. This is what my finger looks like 2 weeks after surgery
Ouch! How's it doing?
Old 03-25-2014, 06:48 AM   #384
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Attachment 113682

My gf had me take a pic with her. She held her phone in our faces. That's a selfie, yeah? Lol
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 07:34 AM   #385
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post

My gf had me take a pic with her. She held her phone in our faces. That's a selfie, yeah? Lol
This looks like a 1940s advertisement! So retro and pretty.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 09:21 AM   #386
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Ouch! How's it doing?
It's fine, Thanks for asking

It didn't hurt half as bad as I thought it would after the pain block from surgery wore off.
I only had to take the pain medicine for a few days, thank goodness!!

When the Dr. unwrapped it yesterday I was so scared to see what it looked like. But once I saw it I was just intrigued and a little creeped out lol
He said it is healing good and I go back in 3 weeks to get the pins out
Old 03-25-2014, 11:09 AM   #387
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

So, the first time I looked at this picture I saw the stitches and the little pins that looks liked ice cream cones. I didn't catch the text at the bottom so I was a little confused. After Esther quoted it, I finally saw it hope you're doing better. That looks like it fucking hurt.
Quote:
This is what a Pirate-Princess looks like.
Quote:
Attachment 113682

So pretty, lady!
Old 03-25-2014, 12:11 PM   #388
TwilightStarr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
So, the first time I looked at this picture I saw the stitches and the little pins that looks liked ice cream cones. I didn't catch the text at the bottom so I was a little confused. After Esther quoted it, I finally saw it hope you're doing better. That looks like it fucking hurt.
That's the first time someone has said they look like ice cream cones LMAO!!

I'm doing fine, a lot better than I expected. Just a pain in the butt with it being bandaged up and having to do everything one handed.
And I know your dirty mind will have something to say about "one hand" :P lol
Old 03-26-2014, 07:48 PM   #389
missyj1978

missyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging in

GEDC1202 (520x388).jpg

Me right now
missyj1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 08:46 PM   #390
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
This is what a Pirate-Princess looks like.
We arrrrrrrr rare birds.
Old 03-28-2014, 01:45 PM   #391
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Rainy, gloomy Vancouver day.

Window selfie. Haha. Check out those guns
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 13473599325_98e6c6b0f0_z.jpg (124.8 KB, 322 views)

Last edited by Surlysomething; 03-28-2014 at 01:47 PM.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 05:23 PM   #392
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Ouch! Hope it heals up nicely for you.

Quote:
I agree with Hozay on the pirate-princess thing. With that look you should be on a dhow somewhere ready to separate a merchant from his wares!

Quote:
Great pic. I really dig that retro look those glasses give you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyj1978 View Post
Me right now
Sassy! Almost like your daring someone to do something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post

Really cool shot. I like the apparition-like quality it gives to it.
Old 03-28-2014, 09:55 PM   #393
TwilightStarr

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Ouch! Hope it heals up nicely for you.

Just went to the surgeon the other day and he said it is doing real good
The Xray they took looked excellent, considering the last Xray before surgery the bones were still completely separate. It was good to see them back together :P
Old 03-29-2014, 12:36 AM   #394
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

I was out celebrating my best friends 21st. <3
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 01:51 AM   #395
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default ^Well, frankly, I don't see...

What was Tim Tebow doing there?!
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 04:22 AM   #396
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
I was out celebrating my best friends 21st. <3
Ahhhhhh...to be 21 again. BTW...he does look a bit like Tim Teabow as Yakatori said.
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 04:36 AM   #397
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Early morning Selfie

Just thought I would take a pic this morning..
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 06:54 AM   #398
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Attachment 113682

Great pic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
This looks like a 1940s advertisement! So retro and pretty.
This was the first thing I thought of when I saw it.

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 06:58 AM   #399
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post

The guns ain't all I'm checking out! Nice pic!

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 09:32 AM   #400
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
Just thought I would take a pic this morning..
Very nice picture

Tags
pictures, selfie