Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 03-03-2009, 09:53 AM   #126
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I just put hot fudge on top of banana bread.

I died.
Old 03-06-2009, 03:59 PM   #127
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Diet Grapefruit pop

good lord I can't get enough!
Do you mean Diet Squirt, Fresca, or Shasta Diet Grapefruit?

(all the above, )
Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 04:06 PM   #128
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

Target's home brand, Archer Farms, has a line of simmer sauces that I've found to be very very good. Leaning heavily into indian cuisine, I've tried the vindaloo and the tikka masala.

I think I'm going to be on this kick for some time.
Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:32 PM   #129
Aurora1
curioser and curiouser

Aurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Just so ya know - Trader Joe's sells a pretty damn good Hot and Sour soup (in jars). That way you can always have some in your pantry!
I need to find a Trader Joes around me because I have no clue where there is one close by. I did check out the site and dayuuummm they look like the same tasty lil h'ordourve kinda thingies there. I'm afraid to go...I wanted like everything I saw on their site! lol
Old 03-06-2009, 09:08 PM   #130
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef View Post
Do you mean Diet Squirt, Fresca, or Shasta Diet Grapefruit?

(all the above, )
Nope.

In Vancouver, it's just Diet Grapefruit.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:25 PM   #131
TygerKitty

TygerKitty can now change their title

Vegetable stir fry and star crunch cookies by little debbie
Old 03-06-2009, 10:26 PM   #132
TygerKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Diet Grapefruit pop

good lord I can't get enough!
That sounds excellent!!!!!
Old 03-06-2009, 10:28 PM   #133
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora1 View Post
I need to find a Trader Joes around me because I have no clue where there is one close by. I did check out the site and dayuuummm they look like the same tasty lil h'ordourve kinda thingies there. I'm afraid to go...I wanted like everything I saw on their site! lol
There's one in Westfield, not sure if that's close enough!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:00 PM   #134
Aurora1
curioser and curiouser

Aurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
There's one in Westfield, not sure if that's close enough!
gIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL I see an outing to Trader Joe's sometime in the near future! Ya dig?? lol
Old 03-08-2009, 03:24 PM   #135
Supercoop

Supercoop has said some nice things

Devil dogs and ice cream is the new kick for me!
Supercoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 04:22 PM   #136
GTAFA

GTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticed

A friend bought me a jar of spicy anchovies. Wow. I think they're anchovies packed in an oil that has a bit of cayenne or something, to add to the effect.

I've been making frozen mushroom pizzas (which are gentle and mild), with a few anchovies on top. For those who hate anchovies (ha, seated there with those who hate opera or hate gorgonzola), I suppose it sounds unpleasant. For those who like (or LOVE) anchovies, keep your eyes open for them. They don't kick it up a notch; they sit on your face and dance.

And so, while size usually is understood to matter in the dimensions forums, my hat is off to the meek little anchovee. The fish, she is very small. The taste she is very beeeeeg.
GTAFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 04:26 PM   #137
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAFA View Post
A friend bought me a jar of spicy anchovies. Wow. I think they're anchovies packed in an oil that has a bit of cayenne or something, to add to the effect.

I've been making frozen mushroom pizzas (which are gentle and mild), with a few anchovies on top. For those who hate anchovies (ha, seated there with those who hate opera or hate gorgonzola), I suppose it sounds unpleasant. For those who like (or LOVE) anchovies, keep your eyes open for them. They don't kick it up a notch; they sit on your face and dance.

And so, while size usually is understood to matter in the dimensions forums, my hat is off to the meek little anchovee. The fish, she is very small. The taste she is very beeeeeg.
If I didn't like anchovies before I would certainly revisit them based on this post. Fortunately, I do like anchovies, in moderation. I'll keep my eye out for these gems.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 05:50 PM   #138
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Full sugar, full caffeine Coca Cola. I haven't had it in ages and now for the past week I can't stop. It is yummy stuff.
Old 03-08-2009, 08:37 PM   #139
protuberance
Paul R.Nelson is a cunt.

protuberance does more than just post hot picsprotuberance does more than just post hot picsprotuberance does more than just post hot pics

I've been on a Buffalo Wings kick for the past 3 months.
protuberance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 10:12 PM   #140
Aurora1
curioser and curiouser

Entemans just came out with this signature Ultimate Chocolate fudge truffle layer cake. Yeah! I said truffles!!!! Truffles biatch! Well, I will just say it's a peice of choclately goodness all wrapped up in a box! Y'all need to get you some STAT!! lol
Old 03-08-2009, 10:55 PM   #141
TygerKitty

^^ Haha you sound so excited!

My latest chocolate thing is wine and champagne filled chocolates!!! Yum
Old 03-09-2009, 03:38 AM   #142
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TygerKitty View Post
^^ Haha you sound so excited!

My latest chocolate thing is wine and champagne filled chocolates!!! Yum
Ooooo, please share!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:45 AM   #143
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

crayfish salad on toast w/mayo
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:22 AM   #144
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Mine is the same as ever, eating Nutella straight from the jar.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:01 AM   #145
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

fritos dipped in blue cheese dressing
Old 03-09-2009, 11:52 AM   #146
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board

Danish blue cheese
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:33 PM   #147
katorade

katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's Reese's Peanut Butter Egg season. Need I say more?

And speaking of eggs, I have been craving a semi-soft boiled egg and roast beef sandwich for days. Sounds a little crazy to some people, but it makes an awesome breakfast sandwich. Think steak and eggs meets tea party meets McMuffin.
katorade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:00 PM   #148
Aurora1
curioser and curiouser

Quote:
Originally Posted by katorade View Post
It's Reese's Peanut Butter Egg season. Need I say more?

And speaking of eggs, I have been craving a semi-soft boiled egg and roast beef sandwich for days. Sounds a little crazy to some people, but it makes an awesome breakfast sandwich. Think steak and eggs meets tea party meets McMuffin.

I'll admit I have been eyeing the Reeses PB egg thingies since they are out now. I love anything peanut butter!
I struggle here....should I?...shouldn't I?....will I eat the whole bag? of freakin course! I'm pretty sure it's just a matter of time before I buy em!
INTERVENTION!!!!
Old 03-09-2009, 03:17 PM   #149
katorade

katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I thought it was a law that you had to buy a bag of peanut butter eggs when they hit the shelves. I could be wrong, but I don't want to be. Rules are in place for a reason!
katorade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:45 PM   #150
Aurora1
curioser and curiouser

Quote:
Originally Posted by katorade View Post
I thought it was a law that you had to buy a bag of peanut butter eggs when they hit the shelves. I could be wrong, but I don't want to be. Rules are in place for a reason!
Sooooo yer basically sayin if I don't buy em up right away I'm breakin the law. Well! Pfffft! Then....now I KNOW what I need to do! Goin to the store now..ima brb

Thnx for the info