Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 03-22-2009, 11:25 AM   #176
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katorade View Post
I'll go to a Haribo Anonymous meeting with you. I can pack away twin cherries and black licorice wheels like they were popcorn.
Likewise with the cherries. Although I admit I am primarily a Haribo Peaches fiend!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 11:30 AM   #177
TearInYourHand
Mistress Member

TearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
In grocery stores with a decent cheese department. I got this batch at Wegman's - are you near one?

Btw, off topic (but hey, not really). Today I went with a friend to a winery and had a tasting. I bought 3 bottles! Maybe wine will be my next kick??
Oh la la. Enjoy your wine! What kinds did you get?

I am in DC, and I think that there is a Wegman's near me....just outside the city in Virginia. I've been meaning to go for some time now, and now I've got a concrete reason. Maybe this weekend!
Old 03-24-2009, 05:19 PM   #178
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Greek salad, no onions, extra feta!
Old 03-24-2009, 07:48 PM   #179
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Normally I hate sandwiches, unless they're warm or even subway sandwiches (because I love piling crap on top of a sandwich) but right now I'm digging my cheese (White American or White Sharp Cheddar), meat (peppered turkey or roast beef), miracle whip, and cracked wheat bread sandwiches. I love going to the deli and picking out stuff that they slice for you and stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 08:29 PM   #180
Slamaga
An headbanger's journey

Slamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSlamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm really into chocolate and sushi right now. There's nothing better for me to make you not think about deceptions
Slamaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 09:49 PM   #181
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Subway veggie and swiss sandwiches. They aren't that great, I don't know why I need to eat these three times a week.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:29 PM   #182
DitzyBrunette
"I'll never be sorry."

DitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyapple View Post
I think someone mentioned this item in another thread, but my thing lately has been Banana Nut Cheerios. I don't normally eat cold cereal very often, but I am hooked on this stuff.

Yes, it totally has an artificial banana taste, but the slight sweetness and the crunchiness with the milk has been my addiction the last week or so. I've gone through two boxes!
Banana Nut Cheerios?! Where have I been?! I love bananas, my favorite fruit, and my 2nd favorite cereal is Banana Nut Crunch (1st fave is Reese's PB Puffs). I haven't seen Banana Cheerios but now I will definitely be on the lookout!
DitzyBrunette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:01 AM   #183
altered states
señor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Whoopie pies - sort of like Devil Dogs but in sandwich form and somehow a little more wholesome-seeming. The NY Times last week ran a delicious-looking feature on the front page of their food section and probably not coincidentally I saw a big display of them at the market that evening. I bought four and though they're a little rich to eat more than one at a time, I went through them all over the next few days.
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:56 AM   #184
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Butter pecan ice cream with extra caramel sauce
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:04 PM   #185
katorade

katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yagööt!

http://www.yagootyogurt.com/
katorade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:47 PM   #186
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Krispy Kreme doughnuts... I never ever liked doughnuts before I had these, now I'm addicted ; _ ;
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:27 PM   #187
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oooo Krispy Kremes are awesome! They have so many more exciting flavours in the US though. I hope they bring back their delightful strawberry thingy for the summer!

I have been eating a crazy amount of mangoes lately. They are so difficult to come by for most of the year and now they're just so cheap!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:26 AM   #188
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

peaches, cherries, and strawberries.

num
Old 04-02-2009, 06:30 AM   #189
Amatrix
Winkyface

Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

truffles, harry and david. thanks boyfriend!

Old 04-02-2009, 08:57 AM   #190
edino

edino has said some nice things

My latest kick is milk chocolate bars… I absolutely love them and cannot stay away from it.
edino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 09:31 AM   #191
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Easter candy, of course.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 06:14 AM   #192
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amatrix View Post
truffles, harry and david. thanks boyfriend!

Yummm those are delicious! I've never met a Harry and David treat I didn't like!

My latest kick is fresh sliced strawberries with Columbo Light Vanilla yogurt. mmmmmmm
Old 04-04-2009, 05:44 PM   #193
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Pita Paninis

Pita paninis made by stuffing a whole wheat pita, then putting it in a non-stick pan on medium-high for 1-2 minutes on both sides. I weight it with a plate. You just have to watch so it doesn't burn.

The inside gets melty and the pita part gets crispy. It's like a fast, cheap, healthier hot pocket. To stuff it, don't cut the pita in half, just make enough of a cut in one of the sides for an opening. My favorite right now is sliced swiss, fresh spinach and sauteed mushrooms or onions,

The plural of paninis looks just wrong, doesn't it? Like you've either misspelled penis or pannis.

Last edited by rainyday; 04-04-2009 at 05:46 PM.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 02:35 PM   #194
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Right now I have two favorite foods that I keep going to. First angel hair pasta. I rarely used to make it and now that is all that I want.

Second is honey yogurt that you stir up from the bottom. Our local store brand is divine. It is awesome.

And I have a major craving for some good bakery donuts which are hard to come by down here since we are not known for good bakeries. But someday I will get some and enjoy the heck out of them.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:47 PM   #195
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Spring rolls. I got these HUGE spring roll wrappers that allow me to make thick burrito like spring rolls. So yummers!! It's one of my spring/summer foods. So light and tasty!
Old 04-13-2009, 06:05 PM   #196
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Korean food! Particularly bibimbap - plain rice served in a hot stone bowl with seasoned vegetables, Korean chilli paste, raw meat and a fried egg on top, mixed together before serving.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:09 AM   #197
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

Asparagus, asparagus and more asparagus. This time of year when it's locally harvested and $.99-$1.49lb, I just can't eat enough of it. Who cares if it makes you piddle spring green.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:26 PM   #198
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Vegan chicken and waffles
Old 04-15-2009, 06:10 PM   #199
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

I just got off a Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Vanilla Coffee Ice Blended kick. I gained two pounds last week because of it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 01:13 PM   #200
edino

edino has said some nice things

For some reason I had given in to my weakness again: KFC. I managed almost a 2/3 of a bucked and a large portion of Onion rings. KFC comes with me in waves....
edino is offline   Reply With Quote