Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-05-2010, 06:57 PM   #101
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The pic I took of you you're looking like the little hottie you are, I'll send it to you when I get home and you can decide if you want to post it.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:28 PM   #102
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Na zdrowie, part-Polish friend

He's hot, btw. Everyone should try to bang him.
Dammit! I don't know which one of you I am more jealous of right now!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:37 PM   #103
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I wanna be all up in that hug. For real.

Why oh why did I ever leave Canada?
Old 05-06-2010, 03:37 AM   #104
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
I wanna be all up in that hug. For real.

Why oh why did I ever leave Canada?
Kidnapped by Gypsies?

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 05-06-2010, 08:10 PM   #105
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

More like kidnapped by my parents. Hahaha.
Dad got a better job in Michigan when I was almost 9 and we were on the move. Then at 22 I got tired of living in a crappy economy and not doing anything and moved to Colorado and love it
Old 05-07-2010, 05:39 AM   #106
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
More like kidnapped by my parents. Hahaha.
Dad got a better job in Michigan when I was almost 9 and we were on the move. Then at 22 I got tired of living in a crappy economy and not doing anything and moved to Colorado and love it
That's no excuse
Old 05-07-2010, 06:07 AM   #107
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
Dammit! I don't know which one of you I am more jealous of right now!
Yep, that about sums it up
Old 05-07-2010, 07:11 AM   #108
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So yeah, how was it, what's you guys do, give us the dirt!
Old 05-07-2010, 08:54 PM   #109
djudex
I'm out

I'll make a real post tomorrow, too tired now

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 05-08-2010, 04:45 AM   #110
djudex
I'm out

Back from Toronto and my head is killing me! YAY! Stupid teeny airplanes

This was the view from my hotel room window, not too bad considering the area

I hate these beds, they're the kind where you can control the firmness on either side individually. They basically are a pair of air mattresses with built in air pumps in the bed frame and if you don't have a body laying on them they aren't firmed up so if you roll over you drop down into the other half which then firms up. Way annoying.

The shower.... I don't know who designs these things but whomever designed this one needs a slap. The handle hump in the back wall makes it so that I am about two inches wider than the shower stall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
So yeah, how was it, what's you guys do, give us the dirt!
We hooked up at the Pacific Mall which is this trippy little Asian mall which was, to me, very surreal. It was like we had suddenly been transported to Japan or something, even the signs were mostly in another language (Chinese or Japanese, I have no idea).

We trekked through the mall and out the other side to the Great Khan Mongolian Grill which was pretty cool!

It was one of those restaurants where you choose your meat, pile on your veggies and sauces and they grill it up for you as you watch, it was neato and tasty!

We had some good grub and a couple of drinks and jabbered away for a few hours before we both had to split. We walked down to the bus stop where she hopped on the transit and then I caught a cab back to the hotel. It's too bad we only had the chance to hang out for a few hours, I had a great time!

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 05-08-2010, 08:17 AM   #111
djudex
I'm out

And to make up for the lack of pictures lately (potentially NSFW but probably not) - SCANDALOUS

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 05-08-2010, 10:04 AM   #112
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
And to make up for the lack of pictures lately (potentially NSFW but probably not) - SCANDALOUS

You should have showed up looking like that! And yeah, it's too bad that there wasn't more time - I actually spent more time taking the subway/bus than hanging out. Then it decided to pour rain for hours, so that was also lovely. At the MG, you should have seen the look of disgust on his face when I created a dish of squid, pineapple, corn, chili pepper and then soaked it in hotsauce. Om nom nom nom.

Pacific Mall is effed up in a glorious way (it's mostly Chinese and Korean, with some Japanese, btw). All the stores are basically little glass booths that are arranged in rows, and you can buy every variety of stereotypically Asian goods, from Hello Kitty pillows and cosplay costumes to knock-off watches and pirated DVDs. It sounded like a rave was starting in the basement as we were leaving...again, if there was more time, I would have dragged him. Hahahaha.
Old 05-08-2010, 10:09 AM   #113
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
At the MG, you should have seen the look of disgust on his face when I created a dish of squid, pineapple, corn, chili pepper and then soaked it in hotsauce. Om nom nom nom.
So wrong....so very wrong

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 05-08-2010, 10:12 AM   #114
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Heh, that's so cool, I'm glad you guys had a good time! I keep telling myself that I have to go to Toronto, but I never have a good enough reason to. Or I lack balls, whatever.
Were you there on business, or just to meet up?

As for the NSFW, there was probably some FFA on the street that happened to look up at the time. I bet you made her life, hahaha.
Old 05-08-2010, 10:18 AM   #115
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Heh, that's so cool, I'm glad you guys had a good time! I keep telling myself that I have to go to Toronto, but I never have a good enough reason to. Or I lack balls, whatever.
Were you there on business, or just to meet up?

As for the NSFW, there was probably some FFA on the street that happened to look up at the time. I bet you made her life, hahaha.
You don't need a reason - you should just come up! It's a cheap trip, especially when VIA is offering 60% off tickets. They just finished one of those offers and, coincidentally, I snapped some up for a trip to Montreal in late July.
Old 05-08-2010, 10:30 AM   #116
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Quote:
You don't need a reason - you should just come up! It's a cheap trip, especially when VIA is offering 60% off tickets. They just finished one of those offers and, coincidentally, I snapped some up for a trip to Montreal in late July.
Yeah, one of my current classmates is moving to downtown TO for university in early June, I figured I might just go and crash with her for a little, because yes, VIA is ridiculously cheap.
You're going to be here for the Just for Laughs festival!
Old 05-08-2010, 10:35 AM   #117
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
You're going to be here for the Just for Laughs festival!
<_<

>_>

*reschedules trip*

Old 05-09-2010, 12:43 PM   #118
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Na zdrowie, part-Polish friend

He's hot, btw. Everyone should try to bang him.
What a cute pic you guys..

I especially like the moob on the shoulder...mmmmm

Last edited by chicken legs; 05-09-2010 at 12:46 PM.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 06:46 PM   #119
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Quote:
Gorgious as always. Tell you what, Ill take some new pics for here if you do
Old 05-09-2010, 08:05 PM   #120
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
Gorgious as always. Tell you what, Ill take some new pics for here if you do
Now that's a deal I can get behind!

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 05-10-2010, 05:39 AM   #121
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Now that's a deal I can get behind!
MOAR PICS!!!
Old 05-10-2010, 05:44 AM   #122
djudex
I'm out

They're uploading as we speak, get the knot outta yer panties!

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 05-10-2010, 06:00 AM   #123
djudex
I'm out

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 05-10-2010, 11:18 AM   #124
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Talking

Hahaha, totally reading Melian's posts.
Old 05-10-2010, 01:19 PM   #125
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

And then Melian is gonna read djudex's post of him reading Melian's post and then...

Last edited by Paquito; 09-28-2011 at 02:16 PM.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote