Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 03-22-2009, 10:02 AM   #101
That1BigGirl
Bella Nom Noms

That1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot pics

I just thought of one that really can drive me crazy---

Men in belts.

Today will always be remembered as the day I was asked, "So, do fat women wear pants?" And I was standing in front of them wearing blue jeans. :doh:
That1BigGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 10:09 AM   #102
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by That1BigGirl View Post
I love heels... I was just nuts enough to wear them into my 8th month of pregnancy... (low ones).. that's when my feet started to swell etc etc.
I love heels, too. In fact, I have several very nice pairs that I wish I was able to wear without wanting to cut my feet off after only 20 minutes of walking around in them. I can last longer in a wedge and they are often very cute....but nothing says sexy in my opinion like a thin, spiky heel which is exactly what I can't wear for too long. Oh well. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
That is also why I like the (now out?) style of the leather boots that go over the calf.

Like.It.Lots.
I wish I could find boots that would fit my ginormous calves! I covet leather boots like that, especially ones with a nice thin, spiky heel. I lurve that look but even if I could find boots that to fit my calves I wouldn't be able to walk in them. CURSE THE FAT CALF GODS!!!
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 10:22 AM   #103
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Keep those heels in the bedroom!

I like people who aren't put off by scarily high heels and well-groomed feet. Then again, I am a bit of a fetishist...
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 10:40 AM   #104
That1BigGirl
Bella Nom Noms

That1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyGirl74 View Post
I love heels, too. In fact, I have several very nice pairs that I wish I was able to wear without wanting to cut my feet off after only 20 minutes of walking around in them. I can last longer in a wedge and they are often very cute....but nothing says sexy in my opinion like a thin, spiky heel which is exactly what I can't wear for too long. Oh well. lol

I wish I could find boots that would fit my ginormous calves! I covet leather boots like that, especially ones with a nice thin, spiky heel. I lurve that look but even if I could find boots that to fit my calves I wouldn't be able to walk in them. CURSE THE FAT CALF GODS!!!
Zappos.com I just found a bunch... like these: http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/52661059/c/6.html But then... those are more bedroom boots to me.

Really though, they seem to have a pretty good variety...

Today will always be remembered as the day I was asked, "So, do fat women wear pants?" And I was standing in front of them wearing blue jeans. :doh:
That1BigGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 12:04 PM   #105
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by That1BigGirl View Post
Zappos.com I just found a bunch... like these: http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/52661059/c/6.html But then... those are more bedroom boots to me.

Really though, they seem to have a pretty good variety...
OMG I love them, That1! But I doubt they would fit . I have found a few ankle high boots that work for me. I love these:
Attachment 60666

Ok, back to the topic at hand....I love a man who is good with kids. Nothing hotter than a guy holding a baby or carrying a toddler on his shoulders or playing tee ball in the park. Yeah, I'm a sucker for a guy who can hold his own with kids.

Last edited by NancyGirl74; 09-12-2010 at 05:09 PM.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:09 PM   #106
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
OMG I love them, That1! But I doubt they would fit . I have found a few ankle high boots that work for me. I love these:
Attachment 60666

Ok, back to the topic at hand....I love a man who is good with kids. Nothing hotter than a guy holding a baby or carrying a toddler on his shoulders or playing tee ball in the park. Yeah, I'm a sucker for a guy who can hold his own with kids.
OK, no posting boots and I promise not to post pics of guys running around the park with kids.
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 12:14 PM   #107
NancyGirl74

LOL...but they're not calf boots. They're ankle boots so they don't count.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:29 PM   #108
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
LOL...but they're not calf boots. They're ankle boots so they don't count.
The picture is cut off, so my imagination took over. Whew. <fans self>

Boy that sounded really girly on my part.*

<runs outside to split wood in a manly way>

*not that girly is bad, unless you're me, a guy, really....I am.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:48 PM   #109
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

That was my first thought....finding ones to fit the calf. I recently ordered some from Roamans...assuming they came with bigger calves. Nopers....had to send them back and pay the shipping. I won't be ordering shoes from them again.....
I have some high heeled boots, too, that just go over the ankle. Works best for me, as well. I don't even carry most of my weight in my legs so it kind of annoys me....though I am fat in the lower half....just thought a plus size catalog would KNOW to have them run bigger....

@That1fatgirl- I worked in a garage when I found out I was pregnant with my twins. I still tromped around in platform sandals everyday- they were unbelievably comfortable. However, one of my bosses aka best friend got really freaked out when my belly started pooching out (very early on I might add) and I kept going up and down the stairs to the lower garage in those platforms. I had to give them up

Quote:
The picture is cut off, so my imagination took over. Whew. <fans self>
Boy that sounded really girly on my part.*

*not that girly is bad, unless you're me, a guy, really....I am.
This made me think of how my friend used to tell all the mechanics she wanted "see nothing but butts and elbows"....as in she wanted to see them all get to work repairing cars. I always secretly wondered if she just liked seeing them bent over doing manly things so she could watch them and they wouldn't know it ......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 01:11 PM   #110
NancyGirl74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
That was my first thought....finding ones to fit the calf. I recently ordered some from Roamans...assuming they came with bigger calves. Nopers....had to send them back and pay the shipping. I won't be ordering shoes from them again.....
I have some high heeled boots, too, that just go over the ankle. Works best for me, as well. I don't even carry most of my weight in my legs so it kind of annoys me....though I am fat in the lower half....just thought a plus size catalog would KNOW to have them run bigger....
I do know it's possible to have them customized but I have no idea how or where. I'm sure they must be extremely expensive.

Quote:
This reminds me.....

I need to add lumberjacks to my list.
Old 03-22-2009, 01:39 PM   #111
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Quote:
This reminds me.....

I need to add lumberjacks to my list.

I am starting to think you are checking off, one at a time, the Village People...
Old 03-23-2009, 05:11 AM   #112
NancyGirl74

Quote:
I am starting to think you are checking off, one at a time, the Village People...
Oh all right! Go ahead and check off the contruction worker and the Native American while you're at it. Sheesh! Steal my thunder, why don'tcha!
Old 03-23-2009, 07:01 AM   #113
enxtc

enxtc can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesenxtc can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

A man in tight jeans, nice bod, and a wonderful smile, and beautiful eyes. But most of all, it is touching the man who is all of these things!
enxtc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 07:54 AM   #114
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by enxtc View Post
A man in tight jeans, nice bod, and a wonderful smile, and beautiful eyes. But most of all, it is touching the man who is all of these things!
enxtc,

Thanks for the response. And for the others too. As OP I was interested in the little things that trip your trigger. The general descriptions above any male model would know is tripping all kinds of triggers with the opposite sex, hell, maybe the same sex too.

But something like a big belt buckle, flannel shirts, mutton chops, a gap btw the teeth (ala Letterman or that NYG lineman, what's his name??? Oh, Strawman, uh Strahan)

The stuff that some unsuspecting person walking by would have no idea that you are "likey-likey" with it.

/spanky
Old 03-23-2009, 09:29 AM   #115
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

secret turn on.....Genuine affection
Old 03-23-2009, 10:46 AM   #116
tattooU

tattooU has super-sized reptattooU has super-sized reptattooU has super-sized reptattooU has super-sized reptattooU has super-sized rep

Quote:
i never thought i'd agree with this, but ya know, i'm getting weirder as i get older. i've never wanted children, don't have children, but i must admit that i've become attracted to a guy mainly because he's such an amazing father. That one caught me off guard!

Greying around the temples, and crow's feet generally melt me.

And purple stains from thermofax paper can really push me over the edge...
tattooU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 04:48 PM   #117
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

Eyepatches.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:56 PM   #118
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sweaty men - Oh yeah - Oh GOD YEAH! Sweatier the better. I gotta tell you working all last summer out in the heat watching men sweat - was - amazing! LOL

One more:

Watching a strong muscular man grab the support beam of our booth and lift the roof all by himself? OH - MY - F*CKING --- GOD!!!
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 05:12 PM   #119
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooz View Post
Many things to those who don't like kids.

Just hadda say.

Also, talent in general is pretty hot.
Hell yes to all of that.

A man who doesn't want kids and knows it? Good thing.
Old 03-23-2009, 05:22 PM   #120
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

It is strange that many women seem to be perfectly understanding when it comes to men who don't like kids, but stare at me like I eat babies for breakfast when I tell them I hate children. The silly motherly instinct thing I guess.

I wore my thigh-high boots with 4" metal heels out today (pic) and caught plenty of men staring. I guess the whole dominatrix/boots fetish is more common than most think.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 05:45 PM   #121
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I think I really like women who can talk dirty and actually make ME blush. I don't mean bad women. Just dirty "talking" women. Dirty talking. Stuff that trips me up as a guy, keeps me off balance.

People, the answers are just great. I love hearing about the little things that get you going, stuff that the poor person seeing you staring has no idea why.

I have a large vein in my arm and that pretty thing over there is staring at me and I have no idea why.......

.....or something like that.

Keep it up!!
Oh did someone list arm veins??? I LOVEEEEE arm and hand veins.

Hotness.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:17 PM   #122
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I gotta agree with this. I don't "hate" kids... but I know I don't care to have any of my own. I absolutely LOVE my nephew and he may as well be my own child, but I knew a long time ago I didn't want to have kids. BUT... when I tell people I choose not to have my own kids... they act as of I just flew in from another planet! Or else I get the standard "oh, you'll change your mind." Well, at 45.... I seriously doubt that is going to happen. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
It is strange that many women seem to be perfectly understanding when it comes to men who don't like kids, but stare at me like I eat babies for breakfast when I tell them I hate children. The silly motherly instinct thing I guess.
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 07:18 PM   #123
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Hell yes to all of that.

A man who doesn't want kids and knows it? Good thing.
Hello? (Clears throat) I'm over here!
Old 03-23-2009, 07:30 PM   #124
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowegarp View Post
Hello? (Clears throat) I'm over here!
And someone just got pushed over the top.

Cute+smart+non-breeder=+1,000
Old 03-23-2009, 11:06 PM   #125
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

my bf cleaned my hairdryer for me the other day. it made me
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote