Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 09-29-2009, 09:31 PM   #1
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Big Butts. STILL just a black thang??

I was listening to comedian Adam Carolla's show the other day (his is one of three podcasts I listen to regularly), and he made an off-the-cuff but eye-opening statement. He said something to the effect of: "Kim Kardashian is cute and she has a big butt that the black guys like...".

What raised my eyebrows was his claim that big butts are pretty much only appreciated by us black men. OK, so I've known that that's kind of been the gospel truth for much of the mankind, but, call me naive, I thought J-Lo, Beyonce, Sir Mixalot, The 2-Live Crew and so many other recent pioneers of the abundant backside (including Kim Kardashian) made the full buttocks not only fashionable but DESIRABLE! And I mean desirable with men from all walks of life. I don't ever recall reading on a blog such things as "Beyonce is beautiful and all--that is, if you ignore that massive and unsightly butt of hers...".

So white men AND women, represent here and give me the 411 on what the real deal is. And, granted, it's not fair to ask an FA if he prefers a large trunk on a woman as that is sort of the default on the BBW anatomy (although I have seen some small booties on some big ladies). From your observation of your fellow caucasian male, does a great big full onion bring them (or you) to their knees, or is the tight little buttocks no bigger than a round loaf of sour dough bread that puts a smile on their face?
Les Toil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:21 PM   #2
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Asian FFA here.

I prefer bellies, especially since pears usually make me too jealous but I can definitely appreciate bubble butts and wide, swaying hips. Virtually ALL my friends who appreciate women sexually, FA or not, regardless of race and sexuality seem to love big butts on girls. They often complain about how Asian women have no ass and gush about how Black/Hispanic women tend to have the most impressive booties...
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:42 PM   #3
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Two words... Buttocks implants! - (Before and after...) They are all the rage... African American... Hispanic... Asian or Caucasian... Even for males!

Butts and thighs are definitely cool in my book (I've never really been into breasts for some reason...) I think the booty preference is across the board among other preferences.

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.

Last edited by stan_der_man; 09-29-2009 at 10:48 PM.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:54 PM   #4
DirtyLittleDiva

DirtyLittleDiva can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDirtyLittleDiva can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

From my experiences as a big butt girl, I'd say all races admire big butts. I have fans and have dated men from all races, some are just more quiet about their love for big booty than others. I think black men are just more vocal about their love of big booties (i.e. in music and their openness in regular day life for liking bigger women in general). Although I come across a lot of white men or non-black men who are open about it, I'd say the black men outnumber them.
DirtyLittleDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 12:12 AM   #5
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Stan, I can't tell the difference between the pre- and post- buttplant pics. Okay, except maybe that one toward the bottom (pun intended).

And I'm pretty sure everyone likes decently large butts.

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 12:20 AM   #6
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
(Before and after...) They are all the rage... African American... Hispanic... Asian or Caucasian... Even for males!
Oh my GAWD, Stan! What a link!! I have to admit I'm a tad shocked that a straight male would want such a protruding keister (like the dude on that page).
Old 09-30-2009, 01:20 AM   #7
FAinPA
This Darkness Got to Give

FAinPA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFAinPA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Thumbs up

When I'm out and about with Mrs. FAinPA, eyes from all kinds of men (and a few ladies, too ) wander over to get a peek at her plenitudinous posterior. Often it seems like black men are a tad more friendly and animated when getting their peeks in, which is great. She gets bashfully red-cheeked when complimented in such a fashion, and it's really sexy. And I like the sort of camaraderie associated with randomly having people remark favorably about my wife's beauty.
We also see a lot of Latino and Hispanic men checking out her butt, too. But by no means is it limited to any particular background or nationality. Just last weekend, she was openly hit on by a Greek fellow at a nearby pizza shop; and, as usual, while buying a few dozen littleneck clams, the fishmonger at our local farmers market's seafood stand reminded me how lucky I am to have that woman beside me for my wife! And he always gives that FA wink/nod of approval that most of us are probably familiar with. He's from a German-American family, just for the record. And you can't blame any of these men for staring, see for yourselves below I gaze at it and am left speechless by it all day and all night, for seven years next Monday

Well, that's my personal, anecdotal account that indeed all kinds of people like big butts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg boohyeah.jpg (40.2 KB, 2210 views)
File Type: jpg boohyeah1.jpg (31.7 KB, 2199 views)
FAinPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 01:56 AM   #8
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Body Parts. DO we still have them??
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 02:11 AM   #9
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've heard Adam Carolla talk about how his ideal woman has big breasts and no ass. So whatever.

My answer (to the thread's question) is no: don't think it's just a black thing.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:36 AM   #10
samestar

samestar can now change their title

Absolutely not just a "black thang" for sure. I love a big butt (and i cannot lie!) and a big belly... and big boobs... and .....etc etc
samestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:57 AM   #11
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am now coming to grips with my African American ancestry........
Old 09-30-2009, 07:31 AM   #12
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I can totally get behind what you're saying, Les butt I assume you don't really believe in anything so stereotypical ass the ghetto booty preference of black men? Ass a card-carrying caucasian I can proudly pronounce that I prefer a protuberant posterior (& alliteration, clearly) butt it hasn't ever been a deal breaker. Ass the sensitive, caring guys that all FA's are widely known to be I think it's safe to say no tits, gams or butts will compromise our comprehensive appreciation of women. I mean how superficial and pathetic wood that be? To get all obsessed and slobbery over just one glorious, abundant, mouthwatering, juicy, squeezable, plush, sensual, inviting aspect of a human being; how lame can you get?!?
Old 09-30-2009, 09:30 AM   #13
ep3er

ep3er can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by samestar View Post
Absolutely not just a "black thang" for sure. I love a big butt (and i cannot lie!) and a big belly... and big boobs... and .....etc etc
I agree 100%.
ep3er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:38 AM   #14
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

No such thing as too big
Old 09-30-2009, 11:57 AM   #15
Fairlight88

Fairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm as white as they come (probably since I'm a ginger kid), and I love big butts. The rounder and fuller, the better!
Old 09-30-2009, 12:17 PM   #16
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
Stan, I can't tell the difference between the pre- and post- buttplant pics. Okay, except maybe that one toward the bottom (pun intended).

And I'm pretty sure everyone likes decently large butts.
Yeah... I agree. The before and after butts didn't look that much different, a bit perkier perhaps... Those silicone butt implants might actually come in handy for those of us who don't have natural padding when we are sitting on hard wooden seats... just a thought.

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.

Last edited by stan_der_man; 09-30-2009 at 12:19 PM.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 12:49 PM   #17
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have heard and read a few times about human development and the gluteus maximus. This copied article (and link if you so desire) has an interesting explanation why ALL of us (homo sapiens) have "big butts". While humans are generally on the low end of physical ability as compared to many animals in many athletic things, running long distances for long periods of time is something we are close to or at the top. I never thought of it or considered it. Due to our nomadic beginnings, running distances was a big deal and shaped our bodies. So we at least have the best primate ass out there, my bi-pedal friends.

I boldfaced the last part for emphasis to the OP topic. Azzzzzzzz.

The link is Butt Evolution

--------------------------------------------
Modern humans, Homo sapiens, evolved from ape-like ancestors because they needed to run long distances, this ability shaping our anatomy, researchers Dennis Bramble and Daniel Lieberman announced.

This conclusion is contrary to the conventional theory that running simply was a byproduct of the human ability to walk.

Bipedalism evolved in the ape-like Australopithecus at least 4.5 million years ago while they also retained the ability to travel through the trees and the Homo genus with its "radically transformed body" did not evolve for another 3 million or more
years. Because of this, the ability to walk cannot explain anatomy of the modern human body.

"There were 2.5 million to 3 million years of bipedal walking [by australopithecines] without ever looking like a human, so is walking going to be what suddenly transforms the hominid body?" biologist Dennis Bramble rhetorically asks.

Walking cannot explain most of the changes in body form that distinguish Homo from Australopithecus, which, when compared to Homo, had short legs, long forearms, high permanently "shrugged" shoulders, ankles that were not visibly apparent. He adds that if natural selection had not favored running, the human species would have looked a lot like apes.

Bramble and Lieberman examined 26 traits of the human body, many also seen in fossils of Homo erectus and some in Homo habilis that enhanced the ability to run. Only some of them were needed for walking. Traits that aided running include leg and foot tendons and ligaments that act like springs, foot and toe structure that allows efficient use of the feet to push off and shoulders that rotate independently of the head and neck to allow better balance.

An interesting proof supporting the theory launched by the two researchers is the large size of the human buttocks. Bramble compares them with those of monkeys.

"Have you ever looked at an ape? They have no buns," the researcher said. Bramble added that human buttocks "are muscles critical for stabilization in running".

-------------------------------------------------------
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 02:16 PM   #18
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

... I was born a poor black child....

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 02:41 PM   #19
Les Toil
On Timeout

Ahhhh, thanks for checking in, all. What a fun read these responses are! It would be nice to know that the large orbicular booties many of us here on Dimensions love reflect that across the national board. I'm certainly not hoping one size booty (like one size penis and one size nose) is desirable over another. I'm just hoping we as a people are learning that beauty comes in ALL size packages.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:42 PM   #20
Les Toil
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
... I was born a poor black child....

And now you're a successful Greek Jew that has the coolest mustache in existence!
Old 09-30-2009, 02:58 PM   #21
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

As someone who's pretty much only dated white guys, I can say that this is not just a black thang. At least some white guys have a very large affinity for the butt.
Old 09-30-2009, 03:00 PM   #22
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
Two words... Buttocks implants! - (Before and after...) They are all the rage... African American... Hispanic... Asian or Caucasian... Even for males!

Butts and thighs are definitely cool in my book (I've never really been into breasts for some reason...) I think the booty preference is across the board among other preferences.
there is also butt injections which alot of strippers are getting.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:04 PM   #23
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuggletiger View Post
No such thing as too big
agree with this statment.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:45 PM   #24
wolfpersona

wolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

No I don't think its a black thing I'm white and i only prefer a big fat ass and wide hips.
Alot of sips are just scared to talk about it. In response to what there freinds might think. Black men just talk about it more openly. For some reason white people don't promote fat in public.
Alot of white woman are also in a commpetion to be skinny for some reason.
I think some where long ago in white american history, there was a hot chubby girl and her skinny girlfreinds were jeolous so they started dissin' fat. And thats where skinny models come from. It's a theory anyway.
wolfpersona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:03 PM   #25
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

nah its not just a black thang. even when it was not supposed to be the fashion when i was back in highschool back in the seventies i noticed that all stripes seemed to be drawn to her heininess.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote