Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2007, 10:19 AM   #251
alienlanes
no longer slackin'

alienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellevehc86 View Post
Well, I guess I will post another if nobody minds. The last one I posted was from March 6th, I have lost another 9 pounds since then and I figure I would share. I hope this doesn't offend any one. The first picture is from last Moday and the second is from the end of March. I have been documenting my weight loss with all kinds of pictures.

Dude, you're getting ripped!

You kinda remind me of Glenn Danzig... except I bet you can actually take a punch .
Old 04-20-2007, 10:21 AM   #252
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
Oh MY!!! *swoon* (no swooning emoticon)

I had HEARD that Special K made body hair fall out, but I didn't believe it 'til now

someones been waxing....eyebrows, arms, chest....I love that bodybuilders understand the sacrifices women make.... LOLOLOL......
Old 04-20-2007, 10:35 AM   #253
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Well, I guess I will post another if nobody minds. The last one I posted was from March 6th, I have lost another 9 pounds since then and I figure I would share. I hope this doesn't offend any one. The first picture is from last Moday and the second is from the end of March. I have been documenting my weight loss with all kinds of pictures.

Wow ellevehc86! I can only imagine how excited you must be. What a dramatic progression. Do you like what you're doing to achieve this? Seems like what you are doing is enjoyable in other ways besides just the aesthetics. How do you feel?

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
Old 04-20-2007, 12:40 PM   #254
ellevehc86

ellevehc86 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesellevehc86 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesellevehc86 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Well thank you for all the compliments. Yeah, I had to do a lot of manscaping I feel for you ladies, waxing sucks! But then again, I don't want to look like a grizzly bear from behind. Glen Danzig, ugh! God I hate that guy. I have got that before, but I usually get Peter Steele more, which is fine by me. Danzing is only like 5 feet tall, me, I am 6'2". But thank you though.
Quote:
Wow ellevehc86! I can only imagine how excited you must be. What a dramatic progression. Do you like what you're doing to achieve this? Seems like what you are doing is enjoyable in other ways besides just the aesthetics. How do you feel?
I like the way being in shape makes me feel more over than the aesthetic part I have to admit. I was never very self conscience of my body, just the lack of ability. Now I can do more physical things. For instance, last night I ran a mile and wasn't even out of breath. When I started working out I had a goal. I had always wanted to be in the military growing up. But because of life (and the fact the would cut my hair) I never joined. I always had the dream of being a para-rescue jumper. Well, now that I am 30, I am too old to join (the limit being 29). But, I set a goal that by 31 I would be in the greatest shape of my life, and be able to pass their physical qualifications, which I am getting very close to doing. I like the training that I am doing. Some nights it's tough, with going to school full time for Nursing, and working full-time, there are plenty of nights when I come home after a 16 hour day and would just rather sit on the couch and watch T.V. But, I say to myself "Suck it up" and I get up and put my running shoes on and work-out for an hour and a half. And let me tell you, it's brutal. Some nights I really have to reach deep down inside myself to find the strength to do it, but I do. I know that the greatest things in life are the ones you have to work the hardest for. And I look back on my acomplishment with a sense of pride. And I look at the future with a sense of excitement of what is next.
Old 04-20-2007, 12:59 PM   #255
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Well thank you for all the compliments. Yeah, I had to do a lot of manscaping I feel for you ladies, waxing sucks! But then again, I don't want to look like a grizzly bear from behind. Glen Danzig, ugh! God I hate that guy. I have got that before, but I usually get Peter Steele more, which is fine by me. Danzing is only like 5 feet tall, me, I am 6'2". But thank you though. I like the way being in shape makes me feel more over than the aesthetic part I have to admit. I was never very self conscience of my body, just the lack of ability. Now I can do more physical things. For instance, last night I ran a mile and wasn't even out of breath. When I started working out I had a goal. I had always wanted to be in the military growing up. But because of life (and the fact the would cut my hair) I never joined. I always had the dream of being a para-rescue jumper. Well, now that I am 30, I am too old to join (the limit being 29). But, I set a goal that by 31 I would be in the greatest shape of my life, and be able to pass their physical qualifications, which I am getting very close to doing. I like the training that I am doing. Some nights it's tough, with going to school full time for Nursing, and working full-time, there are plenty of nights when I come home after a 16 hour day and would just rather sit on the couch and watch T.V. But, I say to myself "Suck it up" and I get up and put my running shoes on and work-out for an hour and a half. And let me tell you, it's brutal. Some nights I really have to reach deep down inside myself to find the strength to do it, but I do. I know that the greatest things in life are the ones you have to work the hardest for. And I look back on my acomplishment with a sense of pride. And I look at the future with a sense of excitement of what is next.
Fantastic! And you have every right to. Congratulations and I wish you continued success. Thanks for sharing your story, I really enjoyed reading it!

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

@~;~~
Old 04-20-2007, 12:59 PM   #256
alienlanes
no longer slackin'

alienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Glen Danzig, ugh! God I hate that guy. I have got that before, but I usually get Peter Steele more, which is fine by me. Danzing is only like 5 feet tall, me, I am 6'2". But thank you though.
LOL! You're totally right about that .

Any BBWs here who are in love with themselves and like the dark? I think I know a guy you should meet .
Old 04-20-2007, 01:11 PM   #257
Drive

Drive has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
Hey! A fellow Oregonian, and in Duck colours! You are in most welcome company, my friend! As they say in the Grove, bienvenido al the Boards!
Thanks, iv seen a few oregonians on here nice to see were represented.
Old 04-20-2007, 01:19 PM   #258
dodo
cloning optional

dodo can now change their title
Default bro nainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Believe it or not, you're not the first to suggest it. Frankly, I'm just too much of a chicken. I like showing off my body, but I want a career. A real, genuine career that impacts the world in some profound way. And I don't want anything to interfere with that. So my hotness gets shared with people here, but naked hotness gets reserved for men I'm dating. Anyone who wants to see me naked has to make it to boyfriend status first.
Spoonerisms aside, I'd like to make it to boyfriend status.

Sincerely,

dodo
Old 04-20-2007, 02:05 PM   #259
Arrhythmia
Queen-Size Hottie!

Arrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post

lenny kravitz??? sike...it's me. dressed as lenny kravitz for halloween.
Heaven help me!! What a complete hunk of handsome stuff you are. Wow!!
Old 04-20-2007, 02:51 PM   #260
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Right On

Quote:
But, I set a goal that by 31 I would be in the greatest shape of my life

I said that at 50......and by the grace of GOD..despite 2 hip replacements, bunnion surgery...reconstructive wrist surgery 2x....I too had the same goal to be fitter and finer then EVER IN MY LIFE when i hit the big 50 last december

Last edited by HDANGEL15; 09-17-2007 at 04:26 AM.
Old 04-20-2007, 03:54 PM   #261
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
I said that at 50......and by the grace of GOD..despite 2 hip replacements, bunnion surgery...reconstructive wrist surgery 2x....I too had the same goal to be fitter and finer then EVER IN MY LIFE when i hit the big 50 last december
You Hawt Mama you!! You look fantastic, striking that pose. You are too cool for school.

@~;~~
Old 04-20-2007, 05:20 PM   #262
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post

Looking good Lady *thumbs up*

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Old 06-18-2007, 11:50 AM   #263
LisaInNC

LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
Oh MY!!! *swoon* (no swooning emoticon)

I had HEARD that Special K made body hair fall out, but I didn't believe it 'til now
LMAO!! I had heard that Katy...I just never believed it
Old 06-19-2007, 11:20 AM   #264
cazagordas

cazagordas has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerG View Post
hard to find my full length shots, let alone when i was younger

about 4 years old:

about 7 or 8 years old:

made these clickable thumbnails... since i couldn't decide which to put in

this is about 3, 4 years ago...

this is a similar pose, and from sept last year (which would be most current, and my fattest )

about 3/4 years ago

last summer

WOW!
you've always been so gorgeous!

you're a cutie!
Old 06-20-2007, 04:31 AM   #265
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

that boy your dancing with looks like he's on top of the world as he should!
Old 06-24-2007, 03:58 AM   #266
likeitmatters
happiness as finally come

likeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Well, I don't post much, I just kinda lurk a lot. But I figured I would throw my 2 cents in. Although, mine is kinda backwards. These are after 5 months of hardcore working out and dieting. A loss of 40 lbs. of fat and about a gain of 15 lbs. of muscle. I hope I don't get scolded for this.
[IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b22/ellevehc86/comp.jpg[/IM

hey man, you look great in both pics but why do men insist on taking the hair off the chest and stomach? I think it gives you character and makes you look like a bear..very handsome
Old 06-24-2007, 08:20 AM   #267
pickleman357
Christian/Fattism Solider

pickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeitmatters View Post
hey man, you look great in both pics but why do men insist on taking the hair off the chest and stomach? I think it gives you character and makes you look like a bear..very handsome
Don't worry, there are still some hairy men out there, like me

This is probably my fattest pic, but I don't have a skinny one. The slimmer I got the more camera shy I got for some reason. I guess I like being big.
Old 06-24-2007, 01:49 PM   #268
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

Hello ppl
I wish I could let myself go but I'm afraid of what my family might think because my Dad already talks about my weight anyways when I'm eating sweet stuff like I love Banana Milkshakes but I can get them only sometimes because for some reason my Mom won't take me when I want one but thats okay having them every now and again is fine with me. Those Skinny and Fat pics look nice I don't have one to show you at this point probably won't ever have one to post because I don't have a Scanner
Old 06-24-2007, 03:22 PM   #269
pickleman357
Christian/Fattism Solider

pickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyBlackSista View Post
Hello ppl
I wish I could let myself go but I'm afraid of what my family might think because my Dad already talks about my weight anyways when I'm eating sweet stuff like I love Banana Milkshakes but I can get them only sometimes because for some reason my Mom won't take me when I want one but thats okay having them every now and again is fine with me. Those Skinny and Fat pics look nice I don't have one to show you at this point probably won't ever have one to post because I don't have a Scanner
Here's a few things you can say back to your parents.
They say
"You say"

You'll get fat
"And?"

You won't get a b/f
"You want me to get into a relationship solely based on looks?"

You won't look good fat
"Yeah, like a skeleton with tits is any better..."

Just some ideas, you can change em if ya want.

And by the way, I'd gladdy take you out for milkshakes! My treat
Old 06-30-2007, 08:39 AM   #270
ellevehc86

ellevehc86 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesellevehc86 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesellevehc86 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Here is another one since I haven't posted in a while. This is from 267lbs. to yesterday at 216lbs. I started on October 12th 2007.

Old 06-30-2007, 08:43 AM   #271
ellevehc86

And one more.

Old 06-30-2007, 03:09 PM   #272
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Here is another one since I haven't posted in a while. This is from 267lbs. to yesterday at 216lbs. I started on October 12th 2007.

the tan is nice - no need to remove the hair....it's very masculine

Great pics- thanks for sharing

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Old 06-30-2007, 03:22 PM   #273
Scandi (FFA)
cand.bellyrub'er

Scandi (FFA) can now change their title
Default A little gain while I'm waiting for my BHM, giggles

I've gained about 40 lbs the last 2 years... : )

Last edited by Scandi (FFA); 01-25-2008 at 05:33 AM.
Old 06-30-2007, 03:44 PM   #274
Buckeye Born

Buckeye Born has said some nice things

Very cute Scandi, I like the current picture much more.
Old 06-30-2007, 03:47 PM   #275
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
And one more.

wow hot pic
Closed Thread