Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2007, 04:00 PM   #276
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
Well..I don't have any pics of me not fat. I started really getting chubby around 4 I believe. I still remember being the fattest kid in kindergarten on up..so here are my pics.

Baby fat
Attachment 15635

Last April at my highest weight of 400 lbs
Attachment 15636

Last night at the official weight of 360
Attachment 15637

So there you have it...I've always been fat..but admit it..I make it look soo damn good lol
You were an adorable baby... Just cute as a button..
Old 06-30-2007, 04:47 PM   #277
Scandi (FFA)
cand.bellyrub'er

Scandi (FFA) can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Born View Post
Very cute Scandi, I like the current picture much more.
Thank you very much
Old 06-30-2007, 07:10 PM   #278
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I put up a series of photos--showing me from very young (the only time I wasn't 'fat') to college age.

they're here:

http://www.honestfacade.com/chubs/

just type in noway as the password if you want to see them--don't worry; it's my own site and there are no ads or requests for money or anything. haha I just thought it would be easier than putting them here.

Warning, there are quite a few.
Old 06-30-2007, 07:39 PM   #279
pickleman357
Christian/Fattism Solider

pickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this board

I think that smily face t-shirt looks wonderful on you!
Old 06-30-2007, 07:56 PM   #280
Caligula

Caligula can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scandi (FFA) View Post
I've gained about 40 lbs the last 2 years... : )
oh my god....both those pictures are wicked hott...i think im in love.
Old 07-01-2007, 12:11 AM   #281
Imp

Imp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellevehc86 View Post
Here is another one since I haven't posted in a while. This is from 267lbs. to yesterday at 216lbs. I started on October 12th 2007.
Awesome work, man. Great dedication. What kind of strength gains have you made?
Old 07-01-2007, 11:43 AM   #282
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

Very Impressing pictures
Old 07-01-2007, 12:11 PM   #283
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Quote:
You sexy girl you!

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
Old 07-01-2007, 12:24 PM   #284
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
I put up a series of photos--showing me from very young (the only time I wasn't 'fat') to college age.

they're here:

just type in noway as the password if you want to see them--don't worry; it's my own site and there are no ads or requests for money or anything. haha I just thought it would be easier than putting them here.

I love your site
Old 07-01-2007, 12:26 PM   #285
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

It made me blush to think of you looking.

thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxwing View Post
I love your site
Old 07-01-2007, 12:29 PM   #286
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

thank you.

I can't see it.... it wants passwords for each photo

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Old 07-01-2007, 12:33 PM   #287
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

they're here:

not nearly enough pictures, i enjoy ogling you.

Old 07-01-2007, 12:35 PM   #288
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

oh damn.no pic of my dads sperm and my mom's egg shakin hands...thats the smallest ive ever been...

argh...lol

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Old 07-01-2007, 12:36 PM   #289
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

can't stop blushing.

Seriously, ogled by Supersoup=best day ever. But Waxwing too=I'm ded from blushing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersoup View Post
not nearly enough pictures, i enjoy ogling you.

Thank you
Old 07-01-2007, 12:38 PM   #290
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is what I see....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon

Last edited by Green Eyed Fairy; 07-03-2007 at 01:16 PM.
Old 07-01-2007, 12:39 PM   #291
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
This is what I see....
I know that, but it's just that the individual entries are password protected and if you put the password in once, it'll open all the entries that use that password.

Old 07-01-2007, 12:39 PM   #292
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

thank you.
you are also a GREAT writer
Old 07-01-2007, 12:42 PM   #293
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
totally seconded. i wish i could write even half as well.

<---- ogling and adoring.
Old 07-01-2007, 12:45 PM   #294
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Coming from two such wonderfully intelligent and beautiful people, this means so much. Thank you ladies, sincerely. I adore both of you.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersoup View Post
totally seconded. i wish i could write even half as well.

<---- ogling and adoring.
Old 07-01-2007, 12:46 PM   #295
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

HEHEHEHEHHEHEHHE I LOVE FOUR YEARS OLD

YOU WERE THE SWEETEST DUMPLING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

Cap and gown rocked my world too- YOU WILL be mailing me that prom dress btw ~ahem~

Old 07-01-2007, 12:48 PM   #296
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Thank you, my dear.

At 4, I had cheeks that stretched for miles

I cut the prom dress up to use in a quilt...*gulp*

sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
HEHEHEHEHHEHEHHE I LOVE FOUR YEARS OLD

YOU WERE THE SWEETEST DUMPLING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

Cap and gown rocked my world too- YOU WILL be mailing me that prom dress btw ~ahem~
Old 07-01-2007, 12:59 PM   #297
mrman1980uk
Bicycling cake-baker

mrman1980uk can now change their title

Quote:
And it suits you rather well ;-)
Old 07-01-2007, 01:03 PM   #298
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I can only fit on a schreen with mayjor photo manipulation...mayjor...

(yes the misspelling was intentional...too damn anal to spell incorrectly unless on purpose)

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Old 07-01-2007, 01:25 PM   #299
Scandi (FFA)
cand.bellyrub'er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caligula View Post
oh my god....both those pictures are wicked hott...i think im in love.
Blushes, thank you very much Caligula : ) Nice to know, that you like both shapes.
Old 07-01-2007, 01:26 PM   #300
Scandi (FFA)
cand.bellyrub'er

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPL View Post
You sexy girl you!
GPL
Closed Thread