Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2007, 03:26 PM   #76
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsexy920 View Post
I dont know how you guys get more than one pin in a post. Here are some of mine .... one at a time. This is me at my lightest as an adult I was 19 i think I was about 240 ish here
Berna, you're a beautiful woman, but...

Nice shoulder pads.

I said it.
Old 02-25-2007, 03:33 PM   #77
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I dont have a pic of me at my biggest but hear I am not which is about 40 lbs less than my largest.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me and nancy.JPG (36.2 KB, 16277 views)
Old 02-25-2007, 03:34 PM   #78
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

There were no sholderpads in that outfit thats just my VERY broad sholders. they are man like

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist View Post
Berna, you're a beautiful woman, but...

Nice shoulder pads.

I said it.
Old 02-25-2007, 03:37 PM   #79
Say Hello to the Angels
DORMANT

Say Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
You are very striking in both pics...Here's my question..do you miss being that thin? I've never been thin..ever..so I don't know what being a thin person feels like..but I imagine that when you go from being that small to being a large person..there's definitely some inner changing as well.

I don't mean to derail the thread..I'm just curious.
Yeah, wow... how does that work?
Old 02-25-2007, 03:38 PM   #80
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
There were no sholderpads in that outfit thats just my VERY broad sholders. they are man like
Your shoulders look GREAT in other pictures. I am positive it's the outfit. ('80s sucked fashion-wise. You're lucky you have broad shoulders; they set better in sleeveless things IMO. I say that as someone who's wide-shouldered.
Old 02-25-2007, 03:40 PM   #81
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

Quote:
Here is me when I first came to Dimensions about 8 years ago ... Im guessing I was about 380
See, in this picture your shoulders look absolutely to die for. That's why I thought the other had pads.

Your shoulders are not box-shaped!
Old 02-25-2007, 03:40 PM   #82
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Okay, I'll play.

The first 2 pictures are from Summer of '01. I was sent to fat camp for my second summer in a row and did not want to go at all. I was a size 14/16 and around 210 pounds. I think I looked TERRIBLE and melty.

I ended up maintaining that weight for all of UHHH, 2 minutes. I went up and down until Spring of '03 when I started gaining steadily. (In black an white with the beehive) I was a size 18 here.

My heavist weight was from Spring of '04- Summer of '05. My knees were in a lot of pain at this point. I was a size 26/28 here.

I moved to Chicago in January of '06 and dropped about 30 pounds from all of the stress. (I think my body looked best here. It was the most shapely.) I was a size 16 on top, 22/24 on bottom.

This is my most recentish picture: I gained back the 30 pounds I lost when moving here and am only 10-20 pounds lighter than I was at my heavist.. This makes NO sense to me because I look a lot bigget then than I do now. I am guessing I have a lot more muscle now? I'm currently a 22 on top and 22/24/26 on bottom.
Ivy, you are one hot lady in all of your pics!
You also show that you look great at any weight , no matter what
Thank you for showing these pics, hun. It is always nice to see and know more about you. You are great!

Tight hugs, bellyrubs,
GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
Old 02-25-2007, 03:45 PM   #83
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterbelly View Post
Here are a couple comparison pictures of me.

In 2002/2003 at 105lbs, my thinnest since childhood.

In 2005 at 278lbs, close to my highest weight of 289lbs.
Wow! You gained so much in such a short time!! How did your body react to this change, hun? You are another example of women looking good at any weight: at 105 and at 278!!

Tight hugs, GPL.

Old 02-25-2007, 03:51 PM   #84
GPL

Quote:
I dont have a pic of me at my biggest but hear I am not which is about 40 lbs less than my largest.
BigSexy,
You are one hot looking lady!!
Don't mind your wide shoulders, wich you commented, you look really great as always!

Tight hugs,
GPL.

Old 02-25-2007, 03:55 PM   #85
Make_Lunch_Not_War
Ken

Location: New Jersey, home of mosquitoes & underachieving NHL teams
Make_Lunch_Not_War can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPL View Post
Wow! You gained so much in such a short time!! How did your body react to this change, hun? You are another example of women looking good at any weight: at 105 and at 278!!
I agree! You are sexy at both weights!

What is Your secret for weight gain? Could it be... Coca-Cola?

Old 02-25-2007, 04:22 PM   #86
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

babyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The first two pictures are from high school, when I was 15/16 ... I was clearly much thinner, but still over 200.

The last 2 are from this year.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Andrea1.jpg (25.4 KB, 16478 views)
File Type: jpg aemvbjr.jpg (14.7 KB, 16415 views)
File Type: jpg n27301573_30548093_7260.jpg (72.8 KB, 16459 views)
File Type: jpg Resized1.jpg (36.7 KB, 16460 views)

Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than a whole one... -E.B. White

Have Fun by Helping Feed The Hungry: http://www.freerice.com/

Last edited by babyjeep21; 02-25-2007 at 04:27 PM.
Old 02-25-2007, 04:22 PM   #87
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I ended up maintaining that weight for all of UHHH, 2 minutes. I went up and down until Spring of '03 when I started gaining steadily. (In black an white with the beehive) I was a size 18 here.
Ivy and Tracy Turnblad are long-lost sisters?
Old 02-25-2007, 04:32 PM   #88
Make_Lunch_Not_War
Ken

Location: New Jersey, home of mosquitoes & underachieving NHL teams
Make_Lunch_Not_War can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjeep21 View Post
The first two pictures are from high school, when I was 15/16 ... I was clearly much thinner, but still over 200.

The last 2 are from this year.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again;

New Jersey grows the most beautiful BBWs in the world!

It must be our tomatoes that makes them so beautiful.

Old 02-25-2007, 04:57 PM   #89
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Jeepy is quite attractive!! MEOWWWWW!!

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Old 02-25-2007, 05:04 PM   #90
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

Like Misty I have always been fat but here are some pics.

Easter - I was about 9:

My 9th grade picture I'm 14:

My sisters wedding - I was 22:

Our Wedding 1993:

Last summer:

Old 02-25-2007, 05:12 PM   #91
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Warren View Post
Ivy and Tracy Turnblad are long-lost sisters?
exactly!! that was what i was going for that night.

when i used to have long hair, i channeled ms turnblad on a regular basis while sporting a pretty rockin (and way too high maintnace) beehive and flip combo. those were the days.

okay, back on topic!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kitchyqueen016.jpg (62.7 KB, 16199 views)
Old 02-25-2007, 05:24 PM   #92
big_gurl_lvr

big_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot picsbig_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot picsbig_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot pics

Ivy... you look so ... electro
Old 02-25-2007, 05:45 PM   #93
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Muscle.

Quote:
Okay, I'll play.

The first 2 pictures are from Summer of '01. I was sent to fat camp for my second summer in a row and did not want to go at all. I was a size 14/16 and around 210 pounds. I think I looked TERRIBLE and melty.

My heavist weight was from Spring of '04- Summer of '05. My knees were in a lot of pain at this point. I was a size 26/28 here.

I moved to Chicago in January of '06 and dropped about 30 pounds from all of the stress. (I think my body looked best here. It was the most shapely.) I was a size 16 on top, 22/24 on bottom.

This is my most recentish picture: I gained back the 30 pounds I lost when moving here and am only 10-20 pounds lighter than I was at my heavist.. This makes NO sense to me because I look a lot bigget then than I do now. I am guessing I have a lot more muscle now? I'm currently a 22 on top and 22/24/26 on bottom.
Probably put on a bunch of muscle from all the moving. Whatsitnow like 300 times?

Besides, I'll just throw this out there that you look v. adorable at every size. The beehive is KILLER and you do not look either awful or "melty" in that first pic.
Old 02-25-2007, 06:08 PM   #94
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Ivy... does that say...Camp Shane?
They got me too... it was baaaaaaad.
Old 02-25-2007, 10:18 PM   #95
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by out.of.habit View Post
Ivy... does that say...Camp Shane?
They got me too... it was baaaaaaad.
HAHA YES. worst thing evar. i was there for 2 summers! i got kicked out the first. lol.
Old 02-26-2007, 08:53 AM   #96
bigplaidpants
FAtari

bigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default So many posts, so little time

Awww. There's just too many wonderful pics of beautiful women here. I know it's better to give a particular compliment, but I got on this thread too late! I'd be here for over half and hour writing, "_______, wow! You look absolutely stunning....."

As an FA, I feel plagued with wanting to shower big/fat woman with the adoration and compliments that well up within me quite naturally.

Blanket compliments are boring, but can be sincere nonetheless. Here's mine: You all are each breathtaking. A real image of beauty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosobear View Post
Fat-desire is ever present not because it is permanent, but because it is always coming back.
My Favorite Flower
Old 02-26-2007, 03:26 PM   #97
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

wow, plenty of beautiful ladies in this thread. hopefully i dont ruin it.

here's me back in spring of 05. i think i weighed about 140.

and here's my most recent picture, taken a month or so ago. now im around 240.

these arent the best pictures of me, but its the only ones that show the gain.
Old 02-26-2007, 03:57 PM   #98
Butterbelly
Melting in the desert

Butterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
You are very striking in both pics...Here's my question..do you miss being that thin? I've never been thin..ever..so I don't know what being a thin person feels like..but I imagine that when you go from being that small to being a large person..there's definitely some inner changing as well.

I don't mean to derail the thread..I'm just curious.
Misty, I think I've talked about this in chat before...about my weight loss and weight gain.

First off, from the time I was in the 1st grade until I was 23 years old, I'd been fat. I struggled with my weight during those years. I can't say I was happy being fat, and desired to be able to do more active things and wear cute clothes.

I lost the weight for all the WRONG reasons...mainly because the person I was dating wanted me thinner (stupid me). But, I can tell you that during this weight loss process, I noticed more men paying attention to me, flirting with me, etc. I was NOT flattered by this, in fact, these men would give me the time of day as a fat girl.

As a thinner woman, I would look at myself in the mirror and see an older woman. If you'll notice the two pictures, I look younger when I'm fatter...strange how fat fills out the wrinkles...lol.

But overall...I was not happy being thin, and I slowly started the gain the weight back...10lbs here...20lbs there, until I was back up to 200 in no time.

I'm telling ya...it took me being introduced to Dimensions to finally realize that I'm beautiful and I don't have to struggle with my weight to prove that.

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Old 02-26-2007, 04:00 PM   #99
Butterbelly
Melting in the desert

Butterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPL View Post

Tight hugs, GPL.

Hey GPL...my body reacted the way most people's body reacts....FAT ROLLS...and more of them

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Old 02-26-2007, 04:01 PM   #100
Butterbelly
Melting in the desert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make_Lunch_Not_War View Post
I agree! You are sexy at both weights!

What is Your secret for weight gain? Could it be... Coca-Cola?

If I told you my secret...I'd have to kill ya

- Anais Nin

- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Closed Thread