Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 08:52 PM   #101
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

OK I figured I'd give this one a shot.

First one: Me at my very skinniest: 1975, about 60 lbs.. All I need is a Wyatt Earp mustache, add a smooth bass line (bow chicka bow bow) and it'd be "Johnny Wadd Goes to Kindergarten". In the early 1970s a band of demons designed an article of clothing that would make children cry, make pets and small animals wet themselves uncontrollably and force all good God-fearing people to run screaming in terror. Calvin Klein, had he gazed upon it's depravity would have gouged his very eyes out with an icepick before lighting himself on fire Vietnamese monk-style.

I am wearing that very article of clothing. Explains a lot about where I went in life.

Second picture: Me with my firstborn, approximately 10 minutes A.B. (after birth--no pun intended), 2003. His weight: 6 lbs., 10 oz., my weight: 335. This picture is proof positive that a substantial biochemical reaction takes place in a father when holding his child that permanently alters a man's brain. I've heard some people need an insulin shot after seeing this picture.

Third picture: Me, 15 minutes ago, 2007. Weight: 230 lbs.. Sitting in my office (Nerd Cave) and having been up since 5am, I am amazed I still look conscious. I want to go back and find the barber who said I'd never need to worry about going bald and kick him in the testicles. I don't care if it is 70's hair, dammit, I want some of it back!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10_resize.jpg (54.5 KB, 15103 views)
File Type: jpg 022003-07_resize.jpg (34.1 KB, 15141 views)
File Type: jpg 212916.jpg (37.5 KB, 15055 views)
Old 02-26-2007, 09:00 PM   #102
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
OK I figured I'd give this one a shot.

First one: Me at my very skinniest: 1975, about 60 lbs.. All I need is a Wyatt Earp mustache, add a smooth bass line (bow chicka bow bow) and it'd be "Johnny Wadd Goes to Kindergarten". In the early 1970s a band of demons designed an article of clothing that would make children cry, make pets and small animals wet themselves uncontrollably and force all good God-fearing people to run screaming in terror. Calvin Klein, had he gazed upon it's depravity would have gouged his very eyes out with an icepick before lighting himself on fire Vietnamese monk-style.

I am wearing that very article of clothing. Explains a lot about where I went in life.

Second picture: Me with my firstborn, approximately 10 minutes A.B. (after birth--no pun intended), 2003. His weight: 6 lbs., 10 oz., my weight: 335. This picture is proof positive that a substantial biochemical reaction takes place in a father when holding his child that permanently alters a man's brain. I've heard some people need an insulin shot after seeing this picture.

Third picture: Me, 15 minutes ago, 2007. Weight: 230 lbs.. Sitting in my office (Nerd Cave) and having been up since 5am, I am amazed I still look conscious. I want to go back and find the barber who said I'd never need to worry about going bald and kick him in the testicles. I don't care if it is 70's hair, dammit, I want some of it back!
Oh my goodness....a sweetie pie that turned into a very handsome young man

and if I'm not mistaken, I think you've posted the one with your son before? Absolutely gorgeous photo- I love it

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Old 02-26-2007, 09:09 PM   #103
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Oh my goodness....a sweetie pie that turned into a very handsome young man
Thank you thank you, but YOUNG? GEF, you don't look that much older than me (I look old, old! Look at the gray!)! I feel just shy of Methuseleh these days.

Quote:
and if I'm not mistaken, I think you've posted the one with your son before? Absolutely gorgeous photo- I love it
Thanks--I know I have a couple of kid pics floating around. I find I no longer have pictures of myself alone anymore unless I take them; my boy sees the camera and all of a sudden he has to be in frame. Go figure.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:10 PM   #104
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The new contributions are excellent, thanks guys!!
Old 02-26-2007, 09:12 PM   #105
kerrypop
Supafly

kerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
The new contributions are excellent, thanks guys!!
Seconded! this is one of my favorite threads!
Old 02-26-2007, 09:21 PM   #106
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Thank you thank you, but YOUNG? GEF, you don't look that much older than me (I look old, old! Look at the gray!)! I feel just shy of Methuseleh these days.
I'm 38 - and I consider us both young in the grand scheme of things

Quote:
Thanks--I know I have a couple of kid pics floating around. I find I no longer have pictures of myself alone anymore unless I take them; my boy sees the camera and all of a sudden he has to be in frame. Go figure.
Lol- I have three shutter monkeys so I know what you mean

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Old 02-26-2007, 09:25 PM   #107
panhype
Apréslist

panhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging in

THAT dress! Girl !!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Old 02-26-2007, 10:12 PM   #108
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

This thread is awesome- a big thank you to you So Very Soft!

All you women are so gorgeous!

It's so great to be an FA!
Old 02-26-2007, 11:32 PM   #109
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

All my photos are too large to fit in one reply cuz of high resolution and im too lazy to fix it so...be patient lol

Attachment 15766

Last edited by FatAndProud; 02-26-2007 at 11:40 PM.
Old 02-26-2007, 11:33 PM   #110
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Boy was/am I cute haha.

Attachment 15768
Old 02-26-2007, 11:33 PM   #111
FatAndProud

All I want for XMas is my two front teeth.

Attachment 15770
Old 02-26-2007, 11:34 PM   #112
FatAndProud

Fat girls can dance BIATCH!

Attachment 15772
Old 02-26-2007, 11:36 PM   #113
FatAndProud

These are current-ish

Attachment 15774

Attachment 15773
Old 02-26-2007, 11:42 PM   #114
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ka-tie is so cuteee... *French Laugh*

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Old 02-27-2007, 02:34 AM   #115
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Great pics of the gals! You all look great no matter what size you are. Collegeguy2514 and Admiral_Snackbar, you guys motivated me to add a couple of pics too...

I probably shouldn't admit this, but the jacket is the same in both pictures I was about 150 lbs in the first picture (2002) and about 199.9 lbs in the second picture (2006). The jacket was purchased in 1995 (approx.) when I was around 190 lbs.

fa_man_stan

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.

Last edited by stan_der_man; 04-13-2008 at 02:48 AM.
Old 02-27-2007, 05:50 AM   #116
KurvyKel

KurvyKel can now change their title

Dont think ive ever been really skinny..

First Pic I was about 17 years old. (About 308lbs)
Second Pic I was about 19 years old. (About 280lbs)
Third Pic It was my 23rd Birthday (About 320 lbs)
Fourth Pic I was about 24 years old (About 330lbs)
Last Pic its the most recent. Take at the Chrismtas party last year. Im 25. Current Weight 347lbs.

I will try and dig out some younger pics where i may be smaller.
Old 02-27-2007, 12:02 PM   #117
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by panhype View Post
THAT dress! Girl !!!!
No, THAT girl in it!!
lol

GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
Old 02-27-2007, 01:01 PM   #118
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
Boy was/am I cute haha.

Attachment 15768
I cant view your picture, F&P
Maybe quoting your reply will help me view it.

Hugs,
GPL.

After quoting I could see your pic and you looked as cute as you do now, babe!!

Old 02-27-2007, 01:04 PM   #119
GPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurvyKel View Post
Dont think ive ever been really skinny..

First Pic I was about 17 years old. (About 308lbs)
Second Pic I was about 19 years old. (About 280lbs)
Third Pic It was my 23rd Birthday (About 320 lbs)
Fourth Pic I was about 24 years old (About 330lbs)
Last Pic its the most recent. Take at the Chrismtas party last year. Im 25. Current Weight 347lbs.

I will try and dig out some younger pics where i may be smaller.
You are a hottie, hun!
Lovely in all of your pictures. Thank you for posting.

Tight hugs,
GPL.

Old 02-27-2007, 03:51 PM   #120
mrman1980uk
Bicycling cake-baker

mrman1980uk can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjeep21 View Post
The first two pictures are from high school, when I was 15/16 ... I was clearly much thinner, but still over 200.

The last 2 are from this year.
Looking lovely in all four :-)
Old 02-27-2007, 04:16 PM   #121
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
Fat girls can dance BIATCH!

Attachment 15772
OMG, lol - how precious is that??
I don't know why, but you inspired this (I hope you're not offended!!):

Last edited by SamanthaNY; 06-16-2009 at 06:49 AM.
Old 02-27-2007, 04:22 PM   #122
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

YES!
so adorable!
Old 02-27-2007, 08:56 PM   #123
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

age 15 skinniest

age 28 heaviest
Old 02-28-2007, 12:03 AM   #124
FatAndProud

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaNY View Post
OMG, lol - how precious is that??
I don't know why, but you inspired this (I hope you're not offended!!):
Actually it wasn't bows on the shoes....It was hearts that were cut out of felt and then a hole in the middle so the laces could go through..........LOL Tap dancing....God. Any parent that puts their child through it should be punched in the face
Old 02-28-2007, 01:36 AM   #125
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

This is me (with my twin brother and sister) at 3 1/2 years old an about 80-90 pounds. Always been supersized!

This is me at my senior prom at 17 and about 325ish. And see, I've always had hot guys on my arm

These next 2 are of me last year in San Diego...about 540ish

And then this one was taken earlier this month before going to London. I was about 560....I have lost some (about 30) since then. I would LOVE to get back to my high school weight!!! (and sorry if you all have seen this pic, lol)

Last edited by BeautifulPoeticDisaster; 02-28-2007 at 01:44 AM.
Closed Thread