Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2007, 04:56 PM   #201
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wow ellevehc86, you look great! Congrats. What I find most striking about the contrast is your posture. In the first photo it looks like you are straining to hold everything up whereas in the second you seem so much more relaxed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellevehc86 View Post
Well, I don't post much, I just kinda lurk a lot. But I figured I would throw my 2 cents in. Although, mine is kinda backwards. These are after 5 months of hardcore working out and dieting. A loss of 40 lbs. of fat and about a gain of 15 lbs. of muscle. I hope I don't get scolded for this.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
Old 03-10-2007, 05:20 PM   #202
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Lilly, I think you hit the core of this whole thing (even if you were just commenting on homeboy's admittedly lovely physique ). There may be differences in these pictures which are corporeal-- small forms, large forms, but it isn't either, to me, which makes one or the other the most handsome or the most beautiful. It's the pictures in which people look relaxed, at ease with themselves and their bodies, regadless of size, that they become fucking breathtaking. Every time.

It's the self-acceptance that makes the beauty.
Old 03-10-2007, 10:42 PM   #203
Timberwolf
Forth?

Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxwing View Post
Doubled! !
"Do not try this at home"
warning.

-Zandoz-
-Waxwing-
"A woman without a belly is no woman."
- arabian proverb -
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Empty wall?
Old 03-11-2007, 01:59 PM   #204
ellevehc86

ellevehc86 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesellevehc86 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesellevehc86 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thank you for all the compliments. It took a lot of work to do. I do feel better about myself now. Before I felt that I was lying to myself about the way I looked , and the outside didn't match who I was on the inside. If that makes any sense. Plus, being a single guy, it helps to actually get a few more dates. The biggest improvement though that I think I have seen is in the overall performance of my body. I notice now the amount of energy that I have, I sleep better, and I can compete on more of an athletic level which I love.
Old 03-17-2007, 05:09 PM   #205
scudmissilez

scudmissilez can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by love dubh View Post
I'd post my skinniest and fattest pix, but you kids would laugh me off the school yard.
WHAT?! What are you talking about, you're gorgeous!!!
Old 03-18-2007, 09:05 AM   #206
choolichoo

choolichoo can now change their title
Default beautiful barbie :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Well, I don't have my skinniest pic here at school (it's on the computer at home - sorry folks). But I'll pull out some pics that not many have seen at different sizes.

This is my toddler picture, for those who haven't seen it.
Attachment 16138
This is me at about 325 in...2001ish?
Attachment 16139
This is me at a BBW Halloween Dance in 2005 - I was about 375 there.
Attachment 16140
This is me at the NYC weekend a week ago - I'm about 450 now, I'd guess.
Attachment 16141
you are a true Goddesss, love the pink color
Old 03-18-2007, 10:07 AM   #207
BBWModel
1 kewl chik

BBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightyseven View Post
I don't know if I've ever been skinny... but there's definitely been a pretty steady size increase for me since shooting up a good 8 or so inches in high school. While I have zero issues with the way I look currently, I'd like to get back to where I was when I graduated a couple years ago and then a little less... just for health purposes and ease of clothes shopping. We'll see how that goes in the next several months.

The first photo is me in the middle or end of my junior year of high school... my best guess is that I was between 180-190 then.

The second photo is from this past Summer... close to what I think my current weight is at about, eh, 265 or so. I've not been a fan of the scale this year so I'm not positive on that, but it should be pretty ballpark.
Damn you are so darn cute Ben!

Old 03-18-2007, 11:54 AM   #208
chocolate desire

chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This is way back when I used to work everday Ah the good ole days.
And the second is a pic taken last year.
And
Attached Images
File Type: jpg waterbed.jpg (18.5 KB, 14652 views)
File Type: jpg aReneesweater_1_.jpg (81.0 KB, 14716 views)
Old 03-18-2007, 12:42 PM   #209
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolate desire View Post
And
This just goes to show that a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman at any size.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Old 03-18-2007, 12:45 PM   #210
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

^^^I concur, Renee is one lovely Lady indeed- inside and out

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Old 03-18-2007, 03:06 PM   #211
Mystic Rain
Leonardo Forever

Mystic Rain can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMystic Rain can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMystic Rain can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightyseven View Post
I don't know if I've ever been skinny... but there's definitely been a pretty steady size increase for me since shooting up a good 8 or so inches in high school. While I have zero issues with the way I look currently, I'd like to get back to where I was when I graduated a couple years ago and then a little less... just for health purposes and ease of clothes shopping. We'll see how that goes in the next several months.

The first photo is me in the middle or end of my junior year of high school... my best guess is that I was between 180-190 then.

The second photo is from this past Summer... close to what I think my current weight is at about, eh, 265 or so. I've not been a fan of the scale this year so I'm not positive on that, but it should be pretty ballpark.
You are soo adorably cute. I bet you've got all the ladies fighting over you.
Old 03-18-2007, 03:28 PM   #212
chocolate desire

chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thank you Green Eyed Fairy and Dr feelgood..... your kind words sure made me feel good!!.
Old 03-18-2007, 03:49 PM   #213
dragorat
Fat & happy Rodent..:)

dragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging in

Sis you'll always hold a BIG place in my heart no matter your size you sexy thing...
Old 03-21-2007, 10:06 PM   #214
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm loving this thread as much as everyone else! Great pics, people!

Here are mine:

At 18, 1984, around 130 lbs:
Attachment 16929Attachment 16925

1987, probably about 180-ish:
Attachment 16926

First picture ever posted by me online, around 260, in 1998:
Attachment 16927

A few weeks ago, at my biggest, about 395:
Attachment 16928

Last edited by JoyJoy; 11-14-2007 at 08:31 PM.
Old 03-22-2007, 03:36 AM   #215
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyJoy View Post

Here are mine:

Attachment 16926

Attachment 16927

Attachment 16928
Hey Joy!
I need to quote your message to be able to view your pictures. Reply follows, lol!

Hugs, GPL.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted your message and being able to view your pics:
You look great in the last picture, hun! Love the stretchmarks and tight clothes. Looks like you have grown quite a bit;-)

Supertight hugs, bellyrubs,
GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!

Last edited by GPL; 03-22-2007 at 03:40 AM.
Old 03-22-2007, 06:18 AM   #216
bigplaidpants
FAtari

bigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolate desire View Post
And
Quote:

Here are mine:

Attachment 16926

Attachment 16927

Attachment 16928
Chocolate...JoyJoy....lovely pics. I find its so hard to see ourselves the way others see us. And, you should both see something untouchable...wonderful.

avagooday

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosobear View Post
Fat-desire is ever present not because it is permanent, but because it is always coming back.
My Favorite Flower
Old 03-22-2007, 08:51 AM   #217
HEINEKEN

HEINEKEN can now change their title
Default Looking Good!

Awesome Pics!...that is a steady 11.5 lbs a year!

Quote:

Here are mine:

Attachment 16926

Attachment 16927

Attachment 16928
Old 03-22-2007, 01:13 PM   #218
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Here are mine:

Wow, were you ever tiny at age 18--I had this instinctive 'pull back from the screen, she looks breakable' response. You were probably not so fragile at all, but at least in that pic you look so tiny!

And I must say, looking so much more lovely in the newer pics :-) Of course I like fat women, but also looking more, hmmm, centred and confident and sexual somehow. Anyway, great pics!

-Ed
Old 03-22-2007, 04:41 PM   #219
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thanks for sharing, Joy! You're looking awesome!
Old 03-22-2007, 04:59 PM   #220
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

ChocolateDesire and JoyJoy are the Goddessest of the Goddessy Ones and we're priviliged to witness this amazing beauty and glammy gloriousness. (Besides great wisdom, koolness and sweetness, yeah I'm kissin' up but I mean it!)
Old 03-22-2007, 05:03 PM   #221
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellevehc86 View Post
The tobacco industry would pay you a small fortune to use these two pics in their ads.

Old 03-22-2007, 05:51 PM   #222
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

ahahahahahaha! swish.
Old 03-23-2007, 03:42 AM   #223
LongTimeFA
I was born to soon.

LongTimeFA can now change their title

Quote:

Here are mine:

Attachment 16926

Attachment 16927

Attachment 16928
Joy! You are looking absolutely stunning! Remember me? (formerly Artflsoul)
Old 03-23-2007, 03:02 PM   #224
ellevehc86

ellevehc86 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesellevehc86 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesellevehc86 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Lol, I never thought of that!
Old 03-24-2007, 05:14 PM   #225
biggirlover

biggirlover has said some nice things

you were cut back then you are beautiful now, stunning if you will.
Closed Thread