Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 10-23-2009, 10:14 AM   #376
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
Hmmm....

Husband-Smuggling? COME.
Ever see that Family Guy where Peter breaks Lois out of prison by just walking out with her stuffed in his mouth? Yeah. I'll just do that.
Old 10-24-2009, 10:25 AM   #377
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Today while grocery shopping, I developed an instantaneous crush on a chick. The only reason I know she was a girl was from her nametag and voice. Shaved head, tattoos, very small and slender frame, no boobs (perhaps she binds? which makes her even hotter)... damn.

I've only dated guys before... but I was very tempted to chat her up. Next time!!!
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:05 PM   #378
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
Today while grocery shopping, I developed an instantaneous crush on a chick. The only reason I know she was a girl was from her nametag and voice. Shaved head, tattoos, very small and slender frame, no boobs (perhaps she binds? which makes her even hotter)... damn.

I've only dated guys before... but I was very tempted to chat her up. Next time!!!

Oooh, androgynous/butch women get me going every time. I often gawk at cute fat butches, sometimes only to find out that it is actually a guy with impressive moobs... I mostly end up feeling disappointed, even though it doesn't quite make sense.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:15 PM   #379
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Oooh, androgynous/butch women get me going every time. I often gawk at cute fat butches, sometimes only to find out that it is actually a guy with impressive moobs... I mostly end up feeling disappointed, even though it doesn't quite make sense.

Me too. We should go to pride together some time and scope out cute soft fat butches. Count me in for 2011. London pride...you me and maybe we can talk mer and golden into coming down?
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:22 PM   #380
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
Me too. We should go to pride together some time and scope out cute soft fat butches. Count me in for 2011. London pride...you me and maybe we can talk mer and golden into coming down?
Oooh yes! I hope my horrible schedule eases up soon! I have been wanting to visit you and Mer for a while.
Old 10-27-2009, 03:52 PM   #381
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
Ooooh sounds like a wee plan there. Not been to london for so long ..would possibly freak out.. not to worry i shall throw myself down the tube station stairs and take tramadol!

Quote:
Oooh yes! I hope my horrible schedule eases up soon! I have been wanting to visit you and Mer for a while.
Yessum. You must come.. Mika will take you to visit the dungeon.. and i shall make you a lovely sandwhich and a cup of tea! lmao.. seriously though, you should try to come up for a 'violate'- sometimes you can get cheap flights from Londin to Glasgow and we could pick you up fae the airport and look after you.
Old 10-29-2009, 10:17 AM   #382
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that I'm basically no longer a "bisizual."

I used to favour fat, feminine men and thin, butch women. Now, while I still like the fat guys, I am finding thin butch women to be kind of hostile and unappealing. The last several attractions I've had towards women were all for BBWs, and right now, I think one particular BBW is pretty much the sexiest woman alive
Old 10-29-2009, 10:57 AM   #383
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I LOVE the androgynous look on men and women! Something kinda mysterious about it. rawr!

reminds me of this awesome music video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM61C_vl2IA

Androgynoel by FDA (its about Noel Fielding!)
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 09:04 AM   #384
strangeangel
Lady Strange

strangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesstrangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I may as well tell everyone here - I've got a date tomorrow night with someone I met online. We've been communicating via phone the last couple of nights, but tonight i was pleased to find out that she loves her women big and meaty.

So wish me luck (I think I'm going to need it!!).
Old 11-15-2009, 08:07 PM   #385
Gibbousmoon

Gibbousmoon has said some nice things
Default My Confession

Hmm... well, this is one of my first attempts on a forum, but I'll jump in anyway. My confession isn't a complicated one. Simply this:

The first woman I ever went down on, tasted exactly like toasted almonds. Now, eerily, every time I taste or smell almonds, I am reminded of her.

A good friend of mine really likes to make almond cookies. Mmm =)
Old 11-15-2009, 08:41 PM   #386
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbousmoon View Post
Hmm... well, this is one of my first attempts on a forum, but I'll jump in anyway. My confession isn't a complicated one. Simply this:

The first woman I ever went down on, tasted exactly like toasted almonds. Now, eerily, every time I taste or smell almonds, I am reminded of her.

Heyyyyy. Welcome I used to live in Cali I want cookies now.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 10:20 PM   #387
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangeangel View Post
I may as well tell everyone here - I've got a date tomorrow night with someone I met online. We've been communicating via phone the last couple of nights, but tonight i was pleased to find out that she loves her women big and meaty.

So wish me luck (I think I'm going to need it!!).
Gief details!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbousmoon View Post

Welcome!

I wish I got to play with someone who tastes like toasted almonds! And oh, share the cookies.
Old 11-16-2009, 02:32 AM   #388
strangeangel
Lady Strange

strangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesstrangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Gief details!
Oh haha it went quite well actually. Although I did get somewhat drunk at the end. We almost ended up in a hotel actually, only didn't because it was pouring like crazy and was hard to get a cab.

She turned out to be a feeder, and when she ordered an ice cream sundae, she insisted that I share it with her, and not just "pinch a bit off the top now and again". She threw a bit of a tantrum when I tried to insist I was full from the pizza we'd just had She ended up feeding me at some points, and when I asked her about this, she said she does it to others too.
Old 12-13-2009, 09:40 AM   #389
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My tori amos sig keeps getting me rep. Hahaha. Yesssssssss.
Old 12-13-2009, 12:16 PM   #390
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
My tori amos sig keeps getting me rep. Hahaha. Yesssssssss.
My Rufus Wainwright sig gets me no rep.

Tori's Christmas CD is really good, btw, and has her daughter singing on one track. Plus, I dig the visuals on the CD packaging.

Miss seeing more of you around, miss krissmiss.
Old 12-27-2009, 01:53 PM   #391
Cors
Delurking

This board has been pretty quiet lately. How is everyone doing?
Old 12-27-2009, 02:26 PM   #392
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
This board has been pretty quiet lately. How is everyone doing?
Ok..(ish) how are you?
Old 12-27-2009, 02:34 PM   #393
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Ok..(ish) how are you?
I've been unwell for a while but doing okay otherwise. Stuck at home with my ex and Warcraft and icky books for company and getting bored. This is the only board I have been feeling like posting in for a while, but it feels awkward because everyone is so quiet. I miss the friendly chatter (and hot fatty pics)!
Old 12-27-2009, 02:38 PM   #394
mergirl

yeah.. we need more friendly chatter and hot fatty pics
Sorry to hear you have been unwell and are feeling bored.. i'm kinna feeling the same at the moment..
Oh well..hope things get better here and irl.
I think maby the whole of dims is affected ..or maby its the time of year.. but it does seem a bit more quiet. x
Old 12-27-2009, 03:00 PM   #395
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

I had a big party on Christmas day and wore myself out from cooking mountains of food for people. I should be studying for my professional certification exam that is less than two weeks away, but I'm on here. I'm bored too, though I have stuff I'm supposed to be doing. My neck hurts because of my teeth and jaw problem (TMD and muscle probs caused by misaligned bite, which was caused by dental work). I wish I was having more fun, that it wasn't winter, and that I didn't have to do stuff.
Geektastic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 03:33 PM   #396
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
yeah.. we need more friendly chatter and hot fatty pics
Sorry to hear you have been unwell and are feeling bored.. i'm kinna feeling the same at the moment..
Oh well..hope things get better here and irl.
I think maby the whole of dims is affected ..or maby its the time of year.. but it does seem a bit more quiet. x
Awww, I wish the same for you. What did you do over Christmas? The holidays tend to make me rather antisocial because it makes normally sane people all emo about being single or unhappy about not being in a perfect fairytale relationship.

I don't think Dims is more quiet than usual but I do see a lot more negativity. It could just be me though. In any case, I miss you guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geektastic1 View Post
I had a big party on Christmas day and wore myself out from cooking mountains of food for people. I should be studying for my professional certification exam that is less than two weeks away, but I'm on here. I'm bored too, though I have stuff I'm supposed to be doing. My neck hurts because of my teeth and jaw problem (TMD and muscle probs caused by misaligned bite, which was caused by dental work). I wish I was having more fun, that it wasn't winter, and that I didn't have to do stuff.
Oooh are you a good cook? What did you make? Any pics? We miss your hotness around here.

I hope the pain eases up for you soon. Two weeks will be over soon enough and then (hopefully) it will be time to party!
Old 12-27-2009, 04:16 PM   #397
mergirl

I am single again (well i'm 99% sure) and it feels right now like i will be forever.
Old 12-27-2009, 05:18 PM   #398
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
I am single again (well i'm 99% sure) and it feels right now like i will be forever.
(((((((Lisa)))))))

I am here if you want to talk about it.
Old 12-27-2009, 05:35 PM   #399
strangeangel
Lady Strange

Quote:
Awwww... *hugss*

We always tend to say "forever" but really we know somewhere at the back of our minds it's not true - I hope that's the case for you too, mergirl. (OK, I'm really bad at giving sympathetic viewpoints, I'm sorry )

Actually I tried getting into Dims early last week but for some reason my login kept spazzing out and I couldn't get in. Gave up and then decided to try again this morning.

And voila! it worked

Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well around this time, Cors (now I feel bad that I dumped you with all my angst on Christmas morning on msn...)

And I understand what you mean about being antisocial - I spent the whole weekend at home (except on Friday afternoon, cooked up a storm and went to grandparents' for Christmas lunch), avoided most people and especially avoided parties where I was pretty sure the company would be depressing and annoying (a few of my friends have had their partners dump them a few weeks before Xmas - talk about timing!). Not that I don't sympathise with them, but I value my time spent off work and with family, and I'd like to spend it depression-free.

OK, enough of that.

Hope you are all well.
Old 12-27-2009, 05:35 PM   #400
mergirl

thanks.. my brain is mush at the moment.. but will hopefully chatter soon. xx