Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 06-23-2010, 06:30 PM   #476
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
IC not having a bar for my friends and I to go to where we can feel comfortable in our city has put a strain on hanging out. And really sucks.
Aw that really sucks. No gay or straight places for you at all? Sometimes places like goth clubs are more accepting, but I guess it is difficult to just chill out and talk there too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangeangel View Post
Hahahah lol @ lady bits. And ooo I think you're a man-eater now.
Hehe I feel like one! Need to fatten said Dane up a great deal though. The sound of our bones colliding scares me a little and I am not enjoying the bruises!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 06:35 PM   #477
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Aw that really sucks. No gay or straight places for you at all? Sometimes places like goth clubs are more accepting, but I guess it is difficult to just chill out and talk there too.
Sadly I live in a small town, not even really a city. There's straight places, but it's 30 yr olds gawking at 15 yr olds all the time and everyone's just trying to get laid. My friends and I have to travel an hour out of our city to go to a gay bar in Montreal that we loooooove. But the trip is expensive and the timing has to be right, so we pretty much never go out.

We only have kereoke bars and one nightclub-ish place. And besides at the nightspot, all the other bars are filled with gay-hating people and fat hating people. So none of us really have any fun that way. Plus, nothing in our city is open after 10PM besides the bars. So it's never really any fun
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 06:42 PM   #478
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Sadly I live in a small town, not even really a city. There's straight places, but it's 30 yr olds gawking at 15 yr olds all the time and everyone's just trying to get laid. My friends and I have to travel an hour out of our city to go to a gay bar in Montreal that we loooooove. But the trip is expensive and the timing has to be right, so we pretty much never go out.

We only have kereoke bars and one nightclub-ish place. And besides at the nightspot, all the other bars are filled with gay-hating people and fat hating people. So none of us really have any fun that way. Plus, nothing in our city is open after 10PM besides the bars. So it's never really any fun
Yikes, that sounds horrible. I'd have suggested a move, but having awesome friends you love to death and enjoy spending time with is far more important than being in cool city with great bars.

Last edited by Cors; 06-23-2010 at 07:01 PM.
Old 06-23-2010, 07:02 PM   #479
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Yikes, that sounds horrible. I'd have suggested a move, but having awesome friends you love to death and enjoy spending time with is far more important than being in cool city with great bars.
We're a small group of friends who mostly live in apartments, but we do try to have fun when we can. Since it's summer, we're often out in parks late at night or at an all-night coffee shop. Not the best, but we've lost our wild sides a little, lol.
Old 06-27-2010, 02:29 PM   #480
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that while driving back from a post office run for work I spotted an absolutely super-cute chubby dyke and the instant effect was of a warm/fuzzy/butterflies-type feeling.

And then logic kicks in and
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 07:02 PM   #481
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC that I like this video on soooo many levels..lol.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 07:11 PM   #482
strangeangel
Lady Strange

strangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesstrangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
IC that while driving back from a post office run for work I spotted an absolutely super-cute chubby dyke and the instant effect was of a warm/fuzzy/butterflies-type feeling.

And then logic kicks in and
Logic? What's that?
Old 07-02-2010, 08:00 PM   #483
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Logic is the thing that tells me "Hey dude you are a straight male."
Old 07-04-2010, 12:07 AM   #484
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
Logic is the thing that tells me "Hey dude you are a straight male."
Hey, statistically you still have more options than we do!
Old 07-04-2010, 08:35 AM   #485
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yesterday at work some kid came up to me and asked 'Are you a boy?' I just looked at him and said no, and his mother gave him this look like '...wtf are you serious'

hmm I think I'm passing xD
Old 07-05-2010, 04:10 PM   #486
mercy

mercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this board

I confess that, although you think being a bisexual girl would afford me more options than most, I'm actually incredibly jealous of gay men.

Man on man action? Hot.
mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 06:07 AM   #487
strangeangel
Lady Strange

strangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesstrangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercy View Post
Man on man action? Hot.
I agree!!!
Old 07-07-2010, 10:35 AM   #488
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

Quote:
Hey, statistically you still have more options than we do!
Yeah, but statistics also say that over 65% of girls I've ever developed a real big crush on turned out to be lesbian.

The first one who wasn't 100% sure lesbian is my lovely girlfriend, though.
Old 07-07-2010, 11:23 AM   #489
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Yeah, but statistics also say that over 65% of girls I've ever developed a real big crush on turned out to be lesbian.

The first one who wasn't 100% sure lesbian is my lovely girlfriend, though.
Fortunately statistics don't matter all that much when it comes to romance....because just one can be all you ever need, no matter what the other 99.99999999% are like.

I
Old 07-07-2010, 11:50 AM   #490
mercy

mercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this board

IC that I have actually written man-on-man weight gain fic. And posted it on certain sites. And had gay guys proposition me over it.

Which is actually sort of depressing.
Old 07-07-2010, 12:05 PM   #491
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercy View Post
IC that I have actually written man-on-man weight gain fic. And posted it on certain sites. And had gay guys proposition me over it.

Which is actually sort of depressing.
How is it depressing? I'd just say it is a sign of an excellent imagination!

I hope we'll see some of your fiction in the Library here at some point?
Old 07-07-2010, 01:01 PM   #492
mercy

Not depressing that I've written it, just depressing that a) the fat guys coming onto me are gay and b) that I apparently have a better understanding of gay men's sex lives than my own!
Old 07-07-2010, 01:47 PM   #493
Tad
mostly harmless

OK, now I get it! *L*

Well, good luck with that ;-)
Old 07-26-2010, 01:28 AM   #494
calauria
La Negra Hermosa

calauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging in

IC that I can't sleep because I'm so........you know.....and I already did, you know for relief, but it didn't work
Old 07-26-2010, 08:45 AM   #495
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that I completely forgot to mention this... I've gone full time.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:37 AM   #496
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

Divals that is awesome!

IC my friend and I might be planning for more than we can afford. We're both wanting to attend the Pride Gala as our drag selves but don't have any of what we need except for me. I've got my wig. That's it. Then we're also planning for Halloween where we will once again be in drag but I will be in male and he in female. Halloween is the worst. We're gonna be on a super tight budget for the next 3 months lol.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:21 AM   #497
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Rose View Post
IC that I completely forgot to mention this... I've gone full time.
Wow, awesome! How are you feeling?

Quote:

IC my friend and I might be planning for more than we can afford. We're both wanting to attend the Pride Gala as our drag selves but don't have any of what we need except for me. I've got my wig. That's it. Then we're also planning for Halloween where we will once again be in drag but I will be in male and he in female. Halloween is the worst. We're gonna be on a super tight budget for the next 3 months lol.
Good luck! I hope you find some deals to make it easier.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:35 AM   #498
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Wow, awesome! How are you feeling?
Super awesome Though I'm still horribly depressed all the time, mehh.
Old 07-26-2010, 11:53 AM   #499
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Rose View Post
Super awesome Though I'm still horribly depressed all the time, mehh.
Alicia--Sorry about your ongoing depression, but completely that it is so good otherwise. Super happy that it is all working out for you so well!
Old 07-26-2010, 06:09 PM   #500
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am attracted to men and have relationships with them. However, I confess when I see a naked woman, I get turned on!