Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 09-25-2010, 10:25 PM   #526
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Aw, I know that feeling JerseyGirl! I missed Pride this year too and I looove the sense of family, fabulousness and fun I get there. Oh well, better luck for us next year!

IC that I will be living in Denmark for at least two months but I don't really know any queer folk there apart and my cuddlebunny doesn't care for the scene at all. I do plan to go exploring but my Danish is horrid even after three years. Most Danes can speak decent English but I would still feel self-conscious!

Last edited by Cors; 09-25-2010 at 10:27 PM.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 01:09 AM   #527
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC I may be the stupidest person in the world.
Ample Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 01:11 AM   #528
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
IC I may be the stupidest person in the world.
O.o Whyyyy?
Old 09-26-2010, 09:46 PM   #529
sowhat
Contains no MSG

sowhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessowhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I've got a doctors appointment tomorrow. I've been stressed out a ton lately, but I don't feel I have reason to be.
sowhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 12:18 PM   #530
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC I could have sworn drag queens were people that are physically male (ex. penis) that dress like women?
Old 10-13-2010, 12:19 PM   #531
MzDeeZyre
Fatty McFatCakes

MzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeze View Post
IC I could have sworn drag queens were people that are physically male (ex. penis) that dress like women?
Bwhahahahahahahahaha! I YOU!!! That is all!!
Old 10-13-2010, 12:36 PM   #532
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzDeeZyre View Post
Bwhahahahahahahahaha! I YOU!!! That is all!!
This shit's confusing. I rarely know what's going on. Man.
Old 10-13-2010, 12:40 PM   #533
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Weeze, there's such thing as faux queens who prefer to be labeled "drag queen" because it gives more of a sense that they really are performers instead of poseurs.

Like me lol.

-----

An older lady randomly walked up to me today. She started talking, and I'm sure she's a lesbian, because she said to me "Sweetie, you remind me of Rosie O'Donnell if she was a woman and pretty."

Needless to say... I'm not sure who I should be more offended for... Rosie... or me.

LOL.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 04:14 AM   #534
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that I am super excited today. I sent my partner a trick-or-treat bag full of neat things, and it should be arriving in the mail today. The anticipation is killing me!
Old 10-29-2010, 04:10 AM   #535
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oooh how did that go Butch? I wish we celebrate Halloween here.
Old 10-29-2010, 08:51 AM   #536
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
IC that I am super excited today. I sent my partner a trick-or-treat bag full of neat things, and it should be arriving in the mail today. The anticipation is killing me!
Neat things, huh!? I hope you'll be in for a treat!
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 04:13 PM   #537
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Let us know how it was received and what kind of "neat things" were in it You've got me all curious! lol. I hope your partner liked it!
Old 10-30-2010, 06:09 AM   #538
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It went very very well, thanks for asking. The neat things were all sorts of little things I picked up here and there, hoping my partner would like them. Things like pumpkin gnocchi, a cute Chinese take-out container decorated with pumpkins for Halloween (made out of plastic), yummy trail mix from Trader Joe's, and a fun pop-up Halloween card, among other things. Since Halloween is my favorite holiday, I wanted to do something fun for my partner.
Old 10-30-2010, 10:47 AM   #539
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
It went very very well, thanks for asking. The neat things were all sorts of little things I picked up here and there, hoping my partner would like them. Things like pumpkin gnocchi, a cute Chinese take-out container decorated with pumpkins for Halloween (made out of plastic), yummy trail mix from Trader Joe's, and a fun pop-up Halloween card, among other things. Since Halloween is my favorite holiday, I wanted to do something fun for my partner.
awwww, this is too cute.
Old 10-30-2010, 11:22 AM   #540
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

I agree with Weeze. Super cute!
Old 10-31-2010, 06:25 AM   #541
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

aww, thanks. I wish we were together today, on my favorite holiday, but we'll be together in spirit (or is that spirits? )
Old 11-04-2010, 06:55 AM   #542
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that I just got my first gold can and I am quite pleased with myself. :3
Old 11-04-2010, 09:14 AM   #543
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I confess that I can't confess what I want to confess and all for the reason I'd be confessing.
Old 11-04-2010, 03:51 PM   #544
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Quote:
I confess that I can't confess what I want to confess and all for the reason I'd be confessing.
OK now you HAVE to tell me. *bounces*
Old 11-05-2010, 11:11 AM   #545
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

I confess that my head has been aching for more than a week and I'm afraid to cry because that will turn the headache into a migraine.
I confess that I need to cry.
Old 11-05-2010, 05:13 PM   #546
sowhat
Contains no MSG

sowhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessowhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love Cors signature.

I love touche eclat and if I show up to work without it helping me out I get asked if I'm sick (not that I'd use that to my advantage...)! That alone makes me a big fan.

Also, I asked out a girl I used to work with and she said yes. She knows about my ts status and that I'm a workaholic, so there's the two biggest issues out the way. I am excited.

Last edited by sowhat; 11-05-2010 at 05:16 PM.
sowhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 02:27 AM   #547
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Rose View Post
OK now you HAVE to tell me. *bounces*
I wanted to confess that I'm heartbroken, but by doing so, I'd potentially hurt someone I care about which would only deepen the heartache I am feeling.

Aren't you sorry you asked.
Old 11-06-2010, 02:51 AM   #548
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

IC I still find it weird when a fellow woman compliments me or something. I can understand the men but the women are different... It's hard to explain what I mean, but... I guess... I just can't understand what it is they're seeing when they flirt or compliment me I wish I could...
Old 11-06-2010, 10:25 PM   #549
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Quote:
I wanted to confess that I'm heartbroken, but by doing so, I'd potentially hurt someone I care about which would only deepen the heartache I am feeling.

Aren't you sorry you asked.
Ouch.. well.. um, if there's anything I can do to help, you know where to find me. *offers hugs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
IC I still find it weird when a fellow woman compliments me or something. I can understand the men but the women are different... It's hard to explain what I mean, but... I guess... I just can't understand what it is they're seeing when they flirt or compliment me I wish I could...
We're seeing a beautiful woman, duh! It's not weird at all. Rawr.
Old 11-09-2010, 11:46 AM   #550
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
I confess that my head has been aching for more than a week and I'm afraid to cry because that will turn the headache into a migraine.
I confess that I need to cry.
Sorry to hear that, Rebecca.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sowhat View Post
I love Cors signature.

I love touche eclat and if I show up to work without it helping me out I get asked if I'm sick (not that I'd use that to my advantage...)! That alone makes me a big fan.

Also, I asked out a girl I used to work with and she said yes. She knows about my ts status and that I'm a workaholic, so there's the two biggest issues out the way. I am excited.
I am a fan of Touche Eclat too and it has the same effect on me! I tried L'Oreal's Touche Magique recently because I thought it could be a good dupe but that didn't work out too well.

How did your date go?