Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 08-21-2009, 12:03 AM   #1
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default When you wake up hungry. . .

Soooooo..... When you wake up in the middle of the night hungry, what is your favorite snack?

That just happened to me and I fixed a BLT with a bacon weave.

It didn't suck
Old 08-21-2009, 03:33 PM   #2
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Since I only wake up about halfway, and my wife gets cheesed off if I set the house on fire, my favorite snack is anything I don't have to cook.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 08:10 PM   #3
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithnwesson View Post
Soooooo..... When you wake up in the middle of the night hungry, what is your favorite snack?

That just happened to me and I fixed a BLT with a bacon weave.

It didn't suck
If there is bacon involved, it couldn't possibly suck, bacon is the candy of the pig
Old 08-21-2009, 09:11 PM   #4
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaLois View Post
. . . bacon is the candy of the pig
Ohhh...., Man! That is resonating in my brain. . . I'm gonna have to change my sigline. -Jim
Old 08-21-2009, 11:43 PM   #5
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Toast with peanut butter. I pretty much only eat this during the middle of the night!
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 09:22 AM   #6
lypeaches

lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OK, just watched Jim Gaffigans HBO special....he had a line

"The pig is a truly magical animal. Only a pig can eat an apple and turn it into bacon."

As much as I love BLT's, I wouldn't cook one in the middle of the night either. For one thing, I think the smell would wake anyone else in the house up. Toast and peanutbutter w/ jam for me too!
lypeaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 11:26 AM   #7
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lypeaches View Post
. . .As much as I love BLT's, I wouldn't cook one in the middle of the night either. For one thing, I think the smell would wake anyone else in the house up. . .
It did wake her up, but I didn't hear no bitchin' 'bout it.

Old 08-22-2009, 12:15 PM   #8
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Talking Bacon: The Candy of the Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithnwesson View Post
It did wake her up, but I didn't hear no bitchin' 'bout it.

"Expect victory and you make victory.
Definitely a treat worth waking up for
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 02:16 PM   #9
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

When I wake up hungry in the middle of the night I just go back to sleep. If I ate anything I'd get horrible heartburn and...well...that's way worse than being hungry lol
Old 08-22-2009, 03:53 PM   #10
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

When I wake up hungry, Goofy, I also go back to sleep. I wouldn't get heartburn, but not even food is worth getting outta my cosy bed in the middle of the night for! The realisation that it's not yet time to get up is always satisfaction enough for me!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 12:39 AM   #11
crayola box

crayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
When I wake up hungry, Goofy, I also go back to sleep. I wouldn't get heartburn, but not even food is worth getting outta my cosy bed in the middle of the night for! The realisation that it's not yet time to get up is always satisfaction enough for me!
ooh totally agreed, there is nothing like that magical moment when you are only half awake and realize you can go back to sleep for a little bit longer. It feels like a victory against sunrise!
crayola box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 01:34 AM   #12
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Agree as well, but if it is the weekend or if i'm on holidays and can sleep in
its square crumpets with vegemite.
Inhibited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 06:44 AM   #13
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

Usually a couple of eggs lightly scrambled with a little 1/2 and 1/2. No toast, just eggs.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 07:18 AM   #14
lypeaches

lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

smithnwesson, I forgot...I just had to compliment you on your basket weave bacon...it's a great idea for more constistent bacon coverage, and a lovely presentation. I'll definitely be trying that in the future!
lypeaches is offline   Reply With Quote