Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-26-2018, 12:39 PM   #1
Colonial Warrior

Colonial Warrior can now change their title
Default (SSBBW + FFA) + (SSBHM + FA) : Is this kind of love possible?

I have a question : I am a big belly SSBHM who is attracted to SSBBWs with big bellies pear shaped. I just know there is a refusal for that kind of couples even In the FA movement and media exposure this kind of couples as circus freaks. My question is : Is that kind possible?

My most sincere interest is if someone out there has an positive experience on the subject.

My attraction is sincere. I am still single and I feel I am dying a little each and every day.

I just wish to share my pain and this is not a singles ad.

For me love is a luxury I can not afford right now.

Thank you for reading this!
Colonial Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 02:18 PM   #2
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonial Warrior View Post
I just know there is a refusal for that kind of couples even In the FA movement and media exposure this kind of couples as circus freaks. My question is : Is that kind possible?
Can you clarify what you mean by that? It sounds like an interesting topic to talk about.
Old 01-26-2018, 04:52 PM   #3
Colonial Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
Can you clarify what you mean by that? It sounds like an interesting topic to talk about.
I just wish to know real stories about successful relationships between two super sized people. How they met each other and how they dealt with issues of attraction, dating, love, sexuality, and how they deal with some of the life issues like sharing their love in a society that wants to judge their love based on their size.

My first and only relationship with a super sized woman failed. I ended up with strong feelings of guilt for failing in love with her.

Thanks for caring fuelingfire!!!
Old 01-26-2018, 05:08 PM   #4
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Off the top of my head I canít think of the specific combination youíve described but Iíll say I do see plus size couples all the time so itís definitely possible. I hope you find what youíre looking for.
Old 01-26-2018, 06:14 PM   #5
Colonial Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
Off the top of my head I can’t think of the specific combination you’ve described but I’ll say I do see plus size couples all the time so it’s definitely possible. I hope you find what you’re looking for.
Thank your best wishes, happily_married! My most pure interest is to be prepared for the next time I fell in love. How to tell her my love is sincere. I think physical attraction is part of love but not the 100% of relationship is based on that!!
I just love you quote : Fat wives rule!!!
Old 01-26-2018, 07:00 PM   #6
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It would be the same as it would for normal sized people I would think.
Good times, bad times so being obese in a relationship is just life like everyone else.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 07:19 PM   #7
Colonial Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
It would be the same as it would for normal sized people I would think.
Good times, bad times so being obese in a relationship is just life like everyone else.
Good advice. Thank you, Traci!!!
Old 01-26-2018, 07:32 PM   #8
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You are welcome.
I have found that its hard to find guys that are over weight that want to date an obese woman. they all seem to want skinny or normal sized women
Thats fine and all it just makes it harder on big girls that like big guys.
Old 01-27-2018, 02:33 AM   #9
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
I have found that its hard to find guys that are over weight that want to date an obese woman. they all seem to want skinny or normal sized women
Funny; I am BHM and have found the opposite, i.e., nearly all ultra-SSBBWs I have met (as in 450+ lbs) have been into thinner guys.

- Chris
Old 01-27-2018, 11:05 AM   #10
Colonial Warrior

You are welcome.
Thats fine and all it just makes it harder on big girls that like big guys.[/quote]

I just know that guys like me are rare to find. Even I question myself thousands of times. I have tried to feel an attraction to thinner woman but I didn't feel a real attraction. Women like you will see in this video from the Phill Donahue Show Are the ones that drives me crazy in love with!!!

https://youtu.be/71cpuJoFsec

Last edited by Colonial Warrior; 01-27-2018 at 11:12 AM. Reason: To put a video code.
Old 01-27-2018, 11:22 AM   #11
Colonial Warrior

Quote:
You are welcome.
I just know that guys like me are rare to find. Even I question myself thousands of times. I have tried to feel an attraction to thinner woman but I didn't feel a real attraction. Women like you will see in this video from the Phill Donahue Show are the ones that drives me crazy in love with!!!

https://youtu.be/71cpuJoFsec
Old 01-27-2018, 04:40 PM   #12
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

They exsist. Each time you get more specific about the type of partner you want you narrow the dating pool. Some people talk about SSBBWs and SSBHMs are everywhere, but they are not. It’s narrowed further when you want a SSBBW who is also a FFA. That is a fragment of a fragment of the population.

This is very similar to a few threads here by fatbarbiedoll. She is a BBW who wants to find a FA who is a weightlifter/lean. A low percentage of the population are FA, and a low percentage of people liftweights.

It’s not surprising that the majority of fat people prefer a thin partner. Throughout life society tells you that is what you are supposed to chase. That is the type most people idolize.

I am not trying to discourage you in anyway. Just because you don’t see many of them doesn’t mean you should stop looking. Chase what makes you happy! If you are not attracted to thin women, don’t waste their time either. Though I don’t need my partner to be a SSBBW, she must be a BBW or I would have no physical attraction. I would/could never go back to dating thin women.
Old 01-27-2018, 05:30 PM   #13
Tracii

When I was skinny I always had a thing for the big/ fat guys and thats what I dated.
My friends never understood how I could find really fat guys attractive.
I went for the guys personality first but fat guys were always nicer to me than the skinny guys.
When I decided to become a gainer the guy I was with was a very fit ex military guy 20 years older than me.
He was more than fine with me gaining and seemed to enjoy watching me get fatter and fatter.
Go for what makes you happy because that is whats important.Don't settle for someone you aren't attracted to.
Old 01-27-2018, 06:09 PM   #14
Colonial Warrior

Quote:
They exsist. Each time you get more specific about the type of partner you want you narrow the dating pool. Some people talk about SSBBWs and SSBHMs are everywhere, but they are not. Itís narrowed further when you want a SSBBW who is also a FFA. That is a fragment of a fragment of the population.

This is very similar to a few threads here by fatbarbiedoll. She is a BBW who wants to find a FA who is a weightlifter/lean. A low percentage of the population are FA, and a low percentage of people liftweights.

Itís not surprising that the majority of fat people prefer a thin partner. Throughout life society tells you that is what you are supposed to chase. That is the type most people idolize.

I am not trying to discourage you in anyway. Just because you donít see many of them doesnít mean you should stop looking. Chase what makes you happy! If you are not attracted to thin women, donít waste their time either. Though I donít need my partner to be a SSBBW, she must be a BBW or I would have no physical attraction. I would/could never go back to dating thin women.
Thank you for your advice, fuelingfire! I just know that you doesn't want to discourage me but you are trying to bring me the views of the real world. Thank you so much for that!!!
Old 01-27-2018, 06:12 PM   #15
Colonial Warrior

Quote:
When I was skinny I always had a thing for the big/ fat guys and thats what I dated.
My friends never understood how I could find really fat guys attractive.
I went for the guys personality first but fat guys were always nicer to me than the skinny guys.
When I decided to become a gainer the guy I was with was a very fit ex military guy 20 years older than me.
He was more than fine with me gaining and seemed to enjoy watching me get fatter and fatter.
Go for what makes you happy because that is whats important.Don't settle for someone you aren't attracted to.
Thank you for your support, Tracii!!!
Old 01-27-2018, 06:27 PM   #16
happily_married

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never2fat4me View Post
Funny; I am BHM and have found the opposite, i.e., nearly all ultra-SSBBWs I have met (as in 450+ lbs) have been into thinner guys.

- Chris
Iíve picked up on the same thing. Maybe not with the 450 pound threshold but with bigger women in general. As Iíve mentioned elsewhere here it really becomes obvious when bigger women see me together with my wife. It seems to pique their curiosity.

At the same time, and like I said above, I see plus size couples all the time. It goes to show that preference can vary and there is no universally right answer.
Old 01-28-2018, 01:17 AM   #17
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

For fat people and admirers it's more difficult to find the right partner than for slim lovers / people. For the simple reason the pool of potential partners is smaller. It took me 3 years to find a fat GF. It has always been a dream of mine to be the lover of a 350+ lbs woman. Good luck is needed.
Old 01-28-2018, 06:07 AM   #18
fuelingfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blockierer View Post
For the simple reason the pool of potential partners is smaller.
Probably going to want to cast a wider net! Pun intended. By looking in more places, not by changing your preferences.
Old 01-28-2018, 06:46 AM   #19
happily_married

Quote:
For fat people and admirers it's more difficult to find the right partner than for slim lovers / people. For the simple reason the pool of potential partners is smaller. It took me 3 years to find a fat GF. It has always been a dream of mine to be the lover of a 350+ lbs woman. Good luck is needed.
I agree. It makes sense too: fit/slim people are closer to being universally appealing. Iím not a big guy but Iím athletic, lean, and workout like crazy. And hereís an additional dynamic from a fit guyís perspective: when youíre closer to societyís ideal and you prefer women who are not closer to societyís ideal youíd think dating would be a sinch because youíre going after women that fewer guys actually want. But the truth is I got rejected by as many fat women as I did for women. Dating and finding a partner is tough business for just about everyone. Iím glad Iím past that point in my life.
Old 01-28-2018, 07:38 AM   #20
Colonial Warrior

Quote:
Probably going to want to cast a wider net! Pun intended. By looking in more places, not by changing your preferences.
I even tried websites for SSBBWs but still no luck. I tried everything to impress a lady in my hometown but I just feel that I am flying below their radar no matter if they are older than me.
Old 01-28-2018, 07:41 AM   #21
Colonial Warrior

Quote:
You are so very lucky to find a precious treasure, Blockierer!!!!
Old 01-28-2018, 08:51 PM   #22
traceg

traceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized rep

Quote:
You are welcome.
Well from the otherside Tracii im finding it hard to to find a big girl looking for a big guy
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 09:19 PM   #23
Tracii

Sorry to hear that Trace I do hope you find someone.
I don't have any male friends that I would consider dating material.
The last guy I dated was a big man but he found a nice lady so he is happy now.
She is semi plump but not what I would call fat.
Old 01-29-2018, 12:59 PM   #24
Colonial Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceg View Post
Well from the otherside Tracii im finding it hard to to find a big girl looking for a big guy
It's very hard to find when have reached the self love to your body, you don't find anyone who feels a mutual attraction to you!!!