Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 03-22-2009, 04:38 PM   #76
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've been binging like there is no tomorrow the last few months and boy its begining to show too.Its like I can't get enough to eat through out the day and I binge at night.I have a new roll starting and a new 12 lbs.I can feel the new weight too much more than a steady gain.
I am not going to weigh myself until the end of May. Why I decided that I don't know.
Went from a size 16/18 right to 20 looks like.
I did tally calories one day and it was in the 5000 range.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 02:11 PM   #77
sugarmoore
jiggles when she giggles

sugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i got my teeth worked on yesterday so i have some eating to do today! lol
i had chocolate 4chip pancakes with 4 peices of bacon and milk for breakfast
then i had an orange and resses pb cups
i just finished a bag of totinos pizza rolls, a pint of dulce de leche haggen dazs
half a meatball sub, and some coconut cream pie.....and tonight im haveing tamales and spanish rice with sour cream and chips and salsa!
Old 03-24-2009, 05:32 PM   #78
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Again today I have been a total piggy.I can't help myself, had a big breakfast,lunch and dinner and going to have some cherry cheesecake ice cream here in a bit and may eat the whole half gallon too its so yummy.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:09 PM   #79
Miss Jayde

Miss Jayde can now change their title
Default Yesterday

I had for Breakfast

2 muffins
2 hash browns
Large OJ

Morning tea
cheese and crackers
biscuits

Lunch
1/2 a chicken and chips
large chocolate milk drink

Afternoon tea
Cheesecake
Glass of milk

Dinner
2 chicken burgers
1 large chips
chicken nuggets
1 tub of potato and salad
cheesecake
1l bottle of coke

Supper
cheesecake
milk
chocolate bar

Is that bad or good? hhmmm
Old 03-26-2009, 07:19 PM   #80
chaoticfate13
just me

chaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

a day ago i had:

3 bacon double cheeseburgers 3 orders of fries a chocolate milkshake and a liter of coca cola from a great burger place called kevins burger heaven

then i wasnt to full so i had a giant 3 lb burrito and well i didnt think it would tide me over so i got 4 steak tacos and a large horchata to wash it all down from a great and cheap mexican place called la fiesta

i was in a good mood so i ate it all it was a great night
Old 03-26-2009, 08:16 PM   #81
Tracii

That burrito sounds yummy.
Old 03-27-2009, 12:31 AM   #82
Miss Jayde

Default What to do?

All this talk about binges has got me thinking of going to the shops and buying a whole heap of naughty food and just curling up on the couch and making a total fat pig of myself!
Damnit i've got no binge food in the house! Maybe i'll have to call home delivery!
Old 03-27-2009, 04:04 AM   #83
Miss Jayde

Default I did it!

I just ate a whole large pizza, whole garlic bread plus soft drink and 250g chocolate!
This is good.
Still have to have supper yet as well!
If I keep eating like this i'm going to get fat!

Here's my chubby little belly AFTER my feast! I think i'm almost starting to get an overhang!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FME 014.jpg (41.7 KB, 668 views)

Last edited by Miss Jayde; 03-27-2009 at 04:18 AM. Reason: typos
Miss Jayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 06:40 AM   #84
Tracii

I see a cute little plumper on her way!Good work.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:29 PM   #85
Miss Jayde

Default Hahaa

Tracii, That was the best feeling eating ALL that food and feeling so full. And then taking the photo and seeing how chubby my tummy looks! lol. I'm a fatty in training.
I'm finding with all this increased eating that the more I eat the next day it takes more to fill me up, and I also want to eat more.
Old 04-11-2009, 03:18 PM   #86
MK3

MK3 has said some nice things

My dinner: 6 cheeseburgers, a large chocolate shake and a medium vanilla. It hasn't hit me yet as eating fast staves off feeling full but that's a +3500 calorie meal.
MK3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 05:55 PM   #87
Tracii

Went to a Mexican restaurant tonight with my BF and had 6 tacos,3 chirizo enchiladas, rice& beans,2 fried ice cream deserts.I could heve eaten more but thought that was enough.
My BF has accepted my gaining aspirations to some degree so I didn't want to push him too hard.
I'm eating ice cream right now and its only been a few hours since dinner.
Old 04-11-2009, 06:54 PM   #88
Miss Jayde

Default Still

Thats a very good effort Tracii. Impressive! I estimate that your eating prowess would put a light weight like me to shame!
I'm looking forward to my next binge. It cant come soon enough!
Old 04-11-2009, 08:40 PM   #89
Tracii

Well looking at your sexy new avatar I'd say you do just fine.
You have a cute tummy for sure.
Old 04-11-2009, 08:52 PM   #90
Miss Jayde

Default Yep

I do just fine in the eating department lol! Yeah my tummy looks ok, I just want the darn thing to grow and hang! But it is getting bigger.
I'm writting a list of food i'm going to stuff myself with on my next binge! That way i'll be organised with all those yummy foods I want.
Old 04-12-2009, 05:59 PM   #91
Tracii

Made a crock pot full of homemade spaghetti tonight and made a big dent in it 3 full plates and bread I'm stuffed.
I may need ice cream soon.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:17 PM   #92
Miss Jayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Made a crock pot full of homemade spaghetti tonight and made a big dent in it 3 full plates and bread I'm stuffed.
I may need ice cream soon.
Good going there tracii! 3 full plates? Wow! See, there is no way I could compete with you in the eating stakes! But I suppose its fair to say you've had a biy more practice than me! I can only aspire I'm literally counting down the days to my next stuffing.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:28 PM   #93
Tracii

Thank you MJ It was hard work
Old 04-13-2009, 12:00 AM   #94
SoliloquyOfaSiren

SoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My largest binge ever was something around 3800 calories all at once lol

So shall we recap this pathetic life?
I'll role the clip, you'll hold the knife.
Rewind back to when you cared,
then fast-forward to the scars we bare.
And we'll open our eyes to find everything's fading.
Reckon it's fatal, but just look at the ratings.
Because the populace indulges through TV screens,
TiVo the laughter and mute the screams.
Thus we bottle all our tears inside,
repress the pain till our hearts collide...
SoliloquyOfaSiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 12:12 AM   #95
Tracii

Some where in the 4000's is as far as I've gone in one day
I've been keeping it in the 3000's pretty much every day for the last 5-6 months.
SOS that is a cute profile pic BTW.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:35 AM   #96
SoliloquyOfaSiren

SoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Some where in the 4000's is as far as I've gone in one day
I've been keeping it in the 3000's pretty much every day for the last 5-6 months.
SOS that is a cute profile pic BTW.
Awwww Thank you!!! Good luck with your gain...

Old 04-13-2009, 08:39 PM   #97
Tracii

Thanks SOS.
I used to live out side of Akron in Kent Ohio.Moved down south when I was 8.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:17 PM   #98
Koldun
On Timeout

Koldun can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKoldun can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Jayde View Post
I just ate a whole large pizza, whole garlic bread plus soft drink and 250g chocolate!
This is good.
Still have to have supper yet as well!
If I keep eating like this i'm going to get fat!

Here's my chubby little belly AFTER my feast! I think i'm almost starting to get an overhang!
Wow.

Nice pic.
Koldun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:05 AM   #99
Miss Jayde

Thanks Koldun! Yeah i'm working on being able to eat a decent "feedee" size meal. I think i'm doing quite well and am proud of how much food i'm putting away, how gluttonous i've become , and how much weight i've been able to gain.
Old 04-14-2009, 12:36 PM   #100
SoliloquyOfaSiren

Quote:
Thanks SOS.
I used to live out side of Akron in Kent Ohio.Moved down south when I was 8.
Ahh and I used to live in texas...I miss it so bad!! Too cold here.

So I'm not a gainer....But umm just had 3 mcdoubles and a large fry lol??