Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 04-14-2009, 09:16 PM   #101
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

SOS you are a foodee then huh?
Mc doubles are good I agree.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:24 PM   #102
SoliloquyOfaSiren

SoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
SOS you are a foodee then huh?
Mc doubles are good I agree.
Ummmm no. recovering bulimic. FFA really :P But why yes I do enjoy food lol.

an I know right....if I were rich though it's be Chipotle....that is a gift from god ^.^

So shall we recap this pathetic life?
I'll role the clip, you'll hold the knife.
Rewind back to when you cared,
then fast-forward to the scars we bare.
And we'll open our eyes to find everything's fading.
Reckon it's fatal, but just look at the ratings.
Because the populace indulges through TV screens,
TiVo the laughter and mute the screams.
Thus we bottle all our tears inside,
repress the pain till our hearts collide...
SoliloquyOfaSiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 02:13 AM   #103
Ted Michael Morgan

Ted Michael Morgan can now change their title
Default Oysters

I live in Louisiana. Eating a lot oysters sounds like a great binge to me. If you fry them, you get great added calories. I love hot biscuits. Eating those made with lots of butter and covered with honey sounds good. Ice cream is always good. Good local beer sounds like a great addition as do several bananas for dessert, especially when they are friend and covered with raspberry preserves.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:51 PM   #104
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

I just had:
2 cans of diet coke
A medium super supreme pan pizza from Pizza hut
Small salad from Pizza hut
A snickers bar icecream
A mars bar icecream
A twix bar icecream
A cadbury chocolate bar
A london dairy strawberry icecream cone

And I think I still have room.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:52 AM   #105
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wow Hole good job!All the ice cream items sound yummy.Ice cream is my weakness just can't get enough.
Old 04-18-2009, 07:32 AM   #106
BBW_Wannabe

BBW_Wannabe has said some nice things

Today I have eaten:
Lots of chocolate (I got many Easter eggs),
1 Big Mac with 2 large fries, 1 large coke, and a Mac D's apple pie,
2 bags of crips,
2 Cheese and ham sandwichs,
Several bags of sweets.

I love chocolate and sweets.
BBW_Wannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 04:04 PM   #107
MK3

MK3 has said some nice things

Yesterday I actually managed to eat an entire large pepperoni pizza from Papa Johns just for dinner. I've been overeating fairly often lately but didn't expect it to be as easy as it was. The last piece sucked and took a good five minutes to eat. The rest was gone in 25 minutes.

Today, I'm sure with some of that pizza adding to it, I binged up to 211lbs. Only 203 is probably on my body but the rest is in and adding to that number. I've never got on a scale and had it read over 207 for any reason. I could hardly believe it!

The fact is I don't want the weight so much as I love eating the food. I'm definitely looking a bit heavier than my comfort zone right now. Eating just over 9,000 calories in two days isn't going to help though.
MK3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 03:26 AM   #108
Blackhawk2293
Still tired of life

Blackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging in

I tend to stay away from chocolates lately, but for some reason in the last few weeks I have had a real craving for cheese... mozzarella cheese in particular. I seem to need to have a plate full with every meal. Like a dessert only not sweet.

For example, couple of nights ago I had a whole pepperoni and cheese pizza and then felt the need to top it up with a plate of melted mozzarella cheese.
Blackhawk2293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 06:28 AM   #109
OnlineFeeder

OnlineFeeder has said some nice things

I can eat 3 whole pizzas...

... yesterday, I ate : 2 pizzas, 3 boxes of chips and 1 liter of coke. So stuffed.
OnlineFeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 06:30 AM   #110
OnlineFeeder

OnlineFeeder has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarmoore View Post
today was a big day so i thought id share it! lol
32 oz jamba juice ice cream smoothie
2 english muffins with tons of butter and jam

then at school...(im in pastry school)
i had, a piece of chocolate dream tort
a piece of lemon cheescake
a bowl of bolinaise pasta
a salad with mushrooms and goat cheese
coffe smoothie

then i had for dinner
prime rib, mash potatoes, salad,2 rolls, and pound cake with ice cream
then i got home and had
chips and salsa and sour cream
pepsi
and a slice of lemon tart and i think i still have room! lol
I think that you could be a great feeder sweete. Come to feed me, lol.
OnlineFeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 01:19 PM   #111
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I wouldn't really call this a binge...more just what I was hungry for. It just happened to be a lot today!

In one sitting, I just ate:

A bundt cake sundae, a chili cheese frito wrap, a corn dog, a sausage and egg sandwich, a lime slushee, a piece of grilled chicken, a biscuit, a chocolate parfait, and a large side of mashed potatoes and all the gravy that came with it. I ran out of mashed potatoes and still had gravy left, so I, uh, drank the gravy. lmao.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 01:47 PM   #112
Flabulous

Flabulous can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFlabulous can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Having just got home from holidays I couldn't be bothered to go shopping and cook. So I've lived on takeaways. On Thursday night I had a chinese then on Friday finished the chinese for lunch and had a large pizza for tea with potato wedges and garlic bread. I've just eaten another large pizza followed by a large piece of toffee caramel pie and I'm just finishing a piece of strawberry cheesecake. Might have some icecream afterwards.... yum
Flabulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 02:48 PM   #113
Tracii

In the last few weeks I have consumed large amouts of food and staying pretty hungry all the time.
Don't think I have gained anything tho'.
I'm sure there are lots of calories swimming around my body looking for a place to store the fat.
For lunch I had two burrito bowls and a bag of tortilla chips and salsa at Chipotle.It was very yummy.
My girl friend about flipped when I placed my order she said OMG Tracii are you going to eat all that? She got the chicken salad thingy poor starving little thing!!!!
Old 06-27-2009, 06:03 PM   #114
pat70327

pat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot pics

So Thursday afternoon I got a gyro and a dozen apple fritters from Buckeye Donut and ate it all there (If you're ever in Columbus stop by there and get some!! there soo yummy) Then about 2 hours later I got 2 XL pizzas, I could only eat one then, but had the second one the next morning. I know its not a crazy amount but for only being 160lbs I think I did ok
pat70327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 06:37 PM   #115
Tracii

I am in Columbus once a year where are the donut places you speak of? I love a GOOD donut!
Old 06-27-2009, 06:53 PM   #116
pat70327

pat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
I am in Columbus once a year where are the donut places you speak of? I love a GOOD donut!
Its at 1998 N. High Street. Its a little coffee and donut shop right across the street from campus with a huge neon sign of Brutus (OSU's mascot) holding a big donut, its hard to miss.
pat70327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 09:33 PM   #117
Tracii

Thanks Pat I will check that place out next time I'm up that way.
I have done nothing but eat all day.
Went to Denny's this morning and had a huge breakfast with extra pancakes.
Lunch time I had two Wendy's double burgers and two large fries,a large drink and large frosty.
Dinner was at a very nice Mexican restaurant and had two huge burritos,4 tacos rice and beans and two fried ice creams for dessert.
Sitting here right now eating a big bowl of ice cream (cherry cheesecake) and loving every bite.
Old 07-06-2009, 10:37 AM   #118
leener38

leener38 has said some nice things

It's been so long since I've binged! I was passing Carl's Jr, and decided to go for it. Lasy year I could force down 3 large #1s. But I knew I couldn't do that, so I opted for only 2. After all, I can wolf down 2 Chipotle burritos.

No can do! I got passed the 2 large fries, and even the side of fried zuccini, plus one drink. By the time I finished the first burger, my belly resisted. I crammed half of the second burger, but couldn't do it! So surprising.
leener38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 04:57 PM   #119
docilej

docilej can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdocilej can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default try one of these

Baskin Robbin’s Large Heath Bar Shake (32 oz)
2,310 calories
266 g sugar
108 g fat (64 g saturated)
docilej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 03:11 AM   #120
leener38

Quote:
Originally Posted by docilej View Post
Baskin Robbin’s Large Heath Bar Shake (32 oz)
2,310 calories
266 g sugar
108 g fat (64 g saturated)
Eek! Too sweet for me. But ironically, I had no problem plowing through half a bag of bite-sized Snickers. Planning my next binge in a couple days; I will show belly who's boss!
Old 07-11-2009, 08:25 AM   #121
Tracii

Snickers are sooo good as are Mounds too.
I admit I keep 2 or 3 of each in my desk drawer at work.
I'm off all this week so I WILL binge for a few days for sure!
Old 07-11-2009, 11:31 AM   #122
leener38

Totally jealous of days off! Enjoy! Mondays are always ripe for a good binge.
Old 07-11-2009, 07:12 PM   #123
Tracii

I went to the grocery tonight and stocked up.I'm good to go.
Old 07-12-2009, 06:36 PM   #124
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Tonight I ate a big plate of Rice-a-Roni.
Then went and ate some crab/artichoke/spinach dip on crusty bread.
Had two glasses of wine.
Finished off with two crunchy taco supremes and a pina colada/strawberry fruitista from taco bell.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 06:59 PM   #125
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Very nicely done.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote