Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 03-14-2007, 12:59 PM   #26
ZainTheInsane

ZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 club

Hahahahaha...this post is hilarious because of the commentary more than the subject matter.
ZainTheInsane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 02:04 PM   #27
Brit

Brit can now change their title

I read a UK report where the Reporter rented a Fatsuit to make herself look around 400-500 pounds and went about a daily life; she was frequently attacked, most often by White Van drivers who made ppig, and even worse, cow noises at her, and when she entered a supermarket had eyes following her every move. Judgemental eyes.
Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 02:33 PM   #28
Krissy12
Fluffy

Krissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
I am oddly aroused.
So am I, but it's,you know....Wednesday.
Old 03-14-2007, 02:35 PM   #29
Regular Bill
One Big Sweetie

Regular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRegular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissy12 View Post
So am I, but it's,you know....Wednesday.
LOL...I didn't know Wednsday had that type of effect on people....

Bill
Regular Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 02:57 PM   #30
Mikey

Mikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 club
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brit View Post
I read a UK report where the Reporter rented a Fatsuit to make herself look around 400-500 pounds and went about a daily life; she was frequently attacked, most often by White Van drivers who made ppig, and even worse, cow noises at her, and when she entered a supermarket had eyes following her every move. Judgemental eyes.
Does this really surprise anyone? I have seen ex girlfriends and friends hassled for years. Its extremely disturbing and unfortunately socially acceptable.
It really surprises and upsets me that not more has been said about the Eddie Murphy movie Norbit which ridicules fat African American women. Even NAAFA has been silent about that one.
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 03:03 PM   #31
Butterbelly
Melting in the desert

Butterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I am oddly aroused.
Oddly enough...I'm aroused because you're aroused

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Butterbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 07:15 PM   #32
Krissy12
Fluffy

Krissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regular Bill View Post
LOL...I didn't know Wednsday had that type of effect on people....

Bill
Just as much as the other 6 days of the week. :P
Old 03-14-2007, 07:25 PM   #33
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
Theres something fishy about this post......what do you say guys? Lets split up and look for clues and then we will meet up and the mystery machine and share some scooby snacks!!!

Ohhhhhhh I've got a raging clue pointing thith way!
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 07:50 PM   #34
sockratezz

sockratezz can now change their title
Default Different strokes for......

There are those who do like to pretend to be fat. Some would love to gain in real life but can not for many reasons(social or physical). It may sound strange to some but there are those out there who like to pad. I've chatted with quite a few. There are many padders, both male and female, in the closet so to speak. Just as there are many FA's in the closet. Personally, I love seeing actresses put on fatsuits and make-up for a role, but i'm in the minority here. I think women who pad are giving of a preveiw of what they might look like if they gained. To me padding is no different then those who get online and role play. It's a different type of role play. But that's just my opinion.
Old 03-14-2007, 10:01 PM   #35
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

The role playing itself doesnt sound odd to me, lol. I'm very open minded fetish wise....but his numbers are so far off that one has to wonder...or at least it makes me wonder. Dudes first post is just one of fantasy and has errs ta boot. still smells fishy to meeeeeeee.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 10:47 PM   #36
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's also always a little odd when someone makes an initial post and then doesn't reply again.

PS: WHERE ARE MY SCOOBY SNACKS?
Old 03-14-2007, 11:06 PM   #37
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxwing View Post
It's also always a little odd when someone makes an initial post and then doesn't reply again.
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it reeks of a man looking for wank fodder.

That reminds me, we really need a barf smilie.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 07:36 AM   #38
Walking_Fatty

Walking_Fatty has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxwing View Post

PS: WHERE ARE MY SCOOBY SNACKS?
Well this was my first post and my last post, I thought you guys would be accepting, however you just got consumed by your own skepticism and felt like being clever was more important than being nice and decent. Thanks a lot, you really made me feel great, so great, i wont be returning to this site again.
Walking_Fatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 07:54 AM   #39
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh lighten up - you've received some good ribbing, but no where near the skewering this last drama-ridden post indicates (and now deserves). The folks above were absolutely decent, interacted with you and tried to help you. Some questioned your sincerity, and your response to that was to whine and cry how you're being mistreated, then take your balloon boobs and run home.

Way to confirm their suspicions, WannaBe.

This was no where near the grief we give some people - and those are the ones we know and like.

Next time, sew yourself some thicker skin and inflate yourself some balls.
SamanthaNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 08:05 AM   #40
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

^^^am I the only one that felt compelled to rep her for "balloon boobs"?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 08:52 AM   #41
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
^^^am I the only one that felt compelled to rep her for "balloon boobs"?
no....I was right there with you, lol.

Thats why I love her...she just tells it like it is...and add some comedy in with it.

And to the OP who is probably lurking again and reading this......as a first post...why didnt you introduce yourself or something? geesh

Hell yeah I questioned your ability to read a tape measure. Those of us with real padding know how many inches fits into which size shirts. Don't get all butt hurt because we called you out on it.

I'm sure you like to pad...great. I couldn't give a flying flip. I don't think you are weird, I don't think it's special...it's what you like to do, but for this being your first post....and being completely wrong in some spots..we (being females with real measurements that we live with everyday and can't fit into a 4x!) had and still have the right to call you out on it.

Go cry if you want to, but you are missing out on a great community. However, a requirement of this community is that you be a real person....a profile is a good start....an intro is great a well...but a post such as this? pfttt. No sympathy here...sorry buddy.

Last edited by BeautifulPoeticDisaster; 03-15-2007 at 08:54 AM.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 10:54 AM   #42
bigplaidpants
FAtari

bigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walking_Fatty View Post
Well this was my first post and my last post, I thought you guys would be accepting, however you just got consumed by your own skepticism and felt like being clever was more important than being nice and decent. Thanks a lot, you really made me feel great, so great, i wont be returning to this site again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
...And to the OP who is probably lurking again and reading this......
Walking_Fatty....BigBellySSBBW has a point. I saw you online a full hour after your last post. So, assuming you'll come visit again, consider.....

Dimensions is a warm little corner of the web that seems to get its share of trolls, etc. If you have issues with your own padding/stuffing gig, don't put it on folk here. Some folk will get it, some folk won't, some won't care, and some would be willing to learn something from folk like you who do. Be yourself. You started on the right foot. You just got a little interrogated by folk who can't take off, untuck, or deflate what you can. If you read over the posts again, I think you'll see what you call a lack of acceptance started with just a little suspicion.

SamNY is right, too. Most folk get some ribbing around here. Perhaps the sleeve-worn cynicism is a way to cope with the veil of anonymity hanging over the whole online-thing. Maybe, its just the way some folk are. Either way, don't take any one or two posts too seriously.....and don't judge Dim after 5 posts yourself, no matter how long you lurked.

If being big's your fantasy and you go there with the whole padding/stuffing thing, you're prolly in a decent place to talk about it.

Hang in there.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosobear View Post
Fat-desire is ever present not because it is permanent, but because it is always coming back.
My Favorite Flower
bigplaidpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 10:55 AM   #43
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walking_Fatty View Post
Hey, I came right out and said padding was an interest I knew in many and that it wasn't close to a "disorder" as it was referred. I don't think you can label that and some other comments here as having a lack of acceptance.

Your numbers are OFF, so you either a) didn't do it and aren't even into it and you're just pulling everyone's leg, or b) are really into it, but guessed at the numbers in order to make a post to incite discussion, without really doing the legwork.

I'm more inclined to believe B, and all you had to say was "yeah, maybe my numbers are off a bit, but is there anyone else with a padding interest? What are some things you've done or used?"

That's it... be receptive to other views and people, just as most were here to you. The part that was fishy was your numbers, as I said from early on... they don't jive. You can't fit 10 gallons of water in a 5 gallon jug no matter how slow you fill it.

Capiche?
Old 03-15-2007, 12:22 PM   #44
bigplaidpants
FAtari

bigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Other padders

Walking_Fatty, thought you might be interested in seeing

this post

this post (you might not be into the farting, but if you read further in the thread, that get some clarification )

Just being nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosobear View Post
Fat-desire is ever present not because it is permanent, but because it is always coming back.
My Favorite Flower
bigplaidpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 12:59 PM   #45
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just seems appropriate at this point.

(I know I'm wrong about that - but I'm often wrong... it's so familiar now that it makes it all seem right, see?)

Last edited by SamanthaNY; 06-16-2009 at 06:49 AM.
SamanthaNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 02:34 PM   #46
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterbelly View Post
Oddly enough...I'm aroused because you're aroused
Join the club, baby!!
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 02:31 PM   #47
Cozworth806

Cozworth806 has said some nice things

Quote:
Join the club, baby!!
That could turn into a vicious (or actually quite nice) circle
Cozworth806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 02:44 PM   #48
crazygrad

crazygrad is a member of the 500 clubcrazygrad is a member of the 500 clubcrazygrad is a member of the 500 clubcrazygrad is a member of the 500 clubcrazygrad is a member of the 500 clubcrazygrad is a member of the 500 club

has the ship sailed on all this arousal?
crazygrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 09:42 AM   #49
sockratezz

sockratezz can now change their title
Cool I learned a long time ago......

I learned a long time ago that what I might be into is not what other people are into. My love of padding and fatsuits is something I've had since childhood. But that's my thing. So you can't be upset if you air it in a public forum and get some negative reponse. Some won't get it and some will. But if its something you're into really, don't be discouraged. Now with that said I've noticed that on these boards, just like real life, you're gonna have skeptics and people who ridicule. That's either because they A) don't and won't understand it, B) have a legitimate reason to question your authenticity because of some questionable info in your post, or C) get off on trying to prove their superior brain capacity. It is what it is.
Old 03-21-2007, 10:04 AM   #50
babydave

babydave has said some nice things

with this padding is there any websites that feature it?
babydave is offline   Reply With Quote