Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 03-13-2007, 12:11 PM   #1
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default large and fast gain expereinces?

I am talking at long last as a FA and FEEDER to a very very fit guy that has dreamed his entire life of changing his life drastically from super lean and cut guy to a massively big guy (BHM, i guess). He has followed a woman named *NIcKI* (gaininggoddess? i think) from 150-->400s (her change is HIS TOTAL DREAM btw )

I am just curious if anyone here has gained very fast...as in 100-300# in a few years..any side effects, like sleep apnea, joint problems etc.? He is hell bent on going for it big and FAST..I think its gonna take his lean lean body more time though and it might be slow at first ..and then look out

thanks in advance for any knowledge or experience you might be able to share...
HDANGEL15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 04:23 PM   #2
philosobear
Thriving circuitously

philosobear can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesphilosobear can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default you can never tell 'till you try...

everyone has their own pace...he'll have to find it as he goes. My experience is that my body just won't take beyond a certain amount of extra food, although that amount is increasing as time goes on. No-one else's experience will guarantee you it's safe, so you've just got to use your nose, and keep some pragmatic things in mind:

stomach capacity- increases gradually with extra food. Be patient, it'll happen.

As he eats more, imbalances in food (excesses of salt, sugar, strong flavours) will be magnified. You have to eat food that's kinder to your stomach to offset the strain of larger quantities

Metabolism- who knows, it's a mystery what a body will do until you try!

Is he senistive to his own body? If you are worried about his health, then this is important. Someone sensitive to their body will feel trouble coming before it gets bad.

sounds like fun though...
philosobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 04:41 PM   #3
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I gained 50 pounds, each time, after my daughters were born. (I attribute it to the hunger brought on by breast-feeding and stress of life changes). Other than needing a new wardrobe and fat comments from the "concerned", the only problem was my legs/feet. When I get over a certain weight, whether I gain the weight quickly or slowly, I start having problems with feet or knees.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 04:50 PM   #4
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think that one *could* gain 100 pounds pretty quickly. I would think, though that the body takes a while to get used to it.

Also, I find that I can start eating like a maniac and gain lots really quickly, but then it evens off, and I stabilize. Your body compensates.

The most I ever gained in a short period was 30 pounds in a month (during an ED recovery phase). My metabolism was fucked from years of disordered eating, so I think that if you were a relatively "normal" eater it would take longer than that. From what I understand your metabolism would actually speed up to deal with the new influx of calories.

I guess it's like the tips on how to gain that involve dieting. Restrict for a while, and then you will gain like nobody's business eating just normally.
Old 03-13-2007, 05:02 PM   #5
philosobear
Thriving circuitously

philosobear can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesphilosobear can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I can second the thing about restriction...it dosen't have to be long or drastic either!
Old 03-13-2007, 07:25 PM   #6
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Thanks...

I am humbled by so many responses so quickly and really value your opinoins.....and sharing your experience specifically....

(((GREEN EYES))) 50# a baby....nice ..i like it

(((WAXwinG))) 30# in one month YOU GO GIRL you are his NEW HERO...he loves hearing that people can gain so fast...LOLOL

PHILO and WAXWING you both mention restriction for a period... a day ? a week? to help push metabolism...i am intrigued

and in awe of you gainers...your ROCK@!!
Old 03-13-2007, 07:38 PM   #7
philosobear
Thriving circuitously

Default restriction

well, in practice it's a balance of comfort, patience and safety...drastic restriction is not good for you, or comfortable. I find that my periodic two weeks' of not being sure whether I want to get fat and losing a little -2 or 3 pounds usualy- work a treat to get me fatter....I'm sure you could do it a little more strongly than this, but give the organs a fighting chance- it's not great for the liver!

bear in mind that most people who restrict have done so for other reasons...might be worth being sensitive to that... although for my part, my diets and rebounds are minor enough for me to find them amusing most of the time!

Last edited by philosobear; 03-13-2007 at 07:39 PM. Reason: crap punctuation
Old 03-14-2007, 11:40 PM   #8
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
(((WAXwinG))) 30# in one month YOU GO GIRL you are his NEW HERO...he loves hearing that people can gain so fast...LOLOL

PHILO and WAXWING you both mention restriction for a period... a day ? a week? to help push metabolism...i am intrigued

and in awe of you gainers...your ROCK@!![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
lol...it's not all that important but i wasn't intending to, nor was i happy with that. it was a recovering from serious eating disorder thing. it wasn't the fun kind of weight gain.

BUT if this is something that one desires, i think that eating less for a little while and then goin' kinda nuts with the calories will do it. any time you restrict your caloric intake your metabolic rate slows down to help your body store fat.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:40 AM   #9
Gentleman

Gentleman can now change their title

Check out this blog: http://mercuryil.deadjournal.com/
It pretty well documents his massive intentional weight gain over the past few years. Ian was over 600lbs. at one point, and is now losing a bit so his wife Charlotte can achieve her dream of 500+. Her blog is good too, as is the discontinued one of their friend and gainer Amy.
Old 03-15-2007, 07:39 PM   #10
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

Default no harm menat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxwing View Post
lol...it's not all that important but i wasn't intending to, nor was i happy with that. it was a recovering from serious eating disorder thing. it wasn't the fun kind of weight gain.
wasn't pokin fun..just an observation from a boy that is very envious.of that kind of gain...hope life is good today

Old 03-15-2007, 07:40 PM   #11
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

Default wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post
Check out this blog: http://mercuryil.deadjournal.com/
It pretty well documents his massive intentional weight gain over the past few years. Ian was over 600lbs. at one point, and is now losing a bit so his wife Charlotte can achieve her dream of 500+. Her blog is good too, as is the discontinued one of their friend and gainer Amy.
Thats quite the blog going back to 2002 thanks so much 4 sharing
Old 03-17-2007, 01:27 PM   #12
philosobear
Thriving circuitously

Default wow indeed...

...the descriptions of being 600 pounds are very evocative...makes me want to see what my limits are....