Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 11-30-2005, 10:26 AM   #1
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!
Thumbs up Foamy: Germaine has outgrown her clothing and rebels to buy new clothes

http://www.illwillpress.com/ ------> BRA BASHING
GERMAINE GIVES UP ON LOOKING FOR COMFORTABLE CLOTHING AND REVOLTS!
Old 11-30-2005, 10:42 AM   #2
curvluver

curvluver can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescurvluver can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Loved it.

My wife goes through the same revolt during party season every year...
curvluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 11:46 AM   #3
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by curvluver
My wife goes through the same revolt during party season every year...
I feel ya. The GF is flipping out over her graduation from size 12 to 14 and has vowed to hire a personal trainer in the New Year and, worse, now wants to DIET for the first time in her life (Yes, she claims to have never been on a diet). As she knows I'm an FA, anything I say about it, or how luscious I find her, is immediately discounted as me looking out for my own selfish interests (imagine). Yes, time and entropy is on my side but things were going SO well.... Anyway, the chick in the cartoon is pretty hot - thanks!
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 02:05 PM   #4
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

*laughs* Foamy = love.

~Aurora
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 02:12 PM   #5
Markt

Markt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMarkt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMarkt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Tres, I'm so totally there with you. I have the same my experience and feedback from almost every woman I've ever dated for a spell. Must be a pretty common thing for FA's when they're in relationships with women that don't embrace a little self-expansion. Oh well, we love them so what can we do. Just keep on appreciating them I suppose.
-mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by tres huevos
I feel ya. The GF is flipping out over her graduation from size 12 to 14 and has vowed to hire a personal trainer in the New Year and, worse, now wants to DIET for the first time in her life (Yes, she claims to have never been on a diet). As she knows I'm an FA, anything I say about it, or how luscious I find her, is immediately discounted as me looking out for my own selfish interests (imagine). Yes, time and entropy is on my side but things were going SO well.... Anyway, the chick in the cartoon is pretty hot - thanks!
Markt is offline   Reply With Quote