Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 11-28-2005, 11:53 AM   #1
DevouringAZ

DevouringAZ has said some nice things
Default How did everyone do this Thanksgiving?

Thanksgiving kicked my ass this year! I was barely able to finish one plate this year ...I must be seriously out of practice. I did snack on appetizers quite a bit throughout the day before the meal though. How did everyone else do this year? Tiger kitty had the spirit at least.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_04702.jpg (23.0 KB, 688 views)
DevouringAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 02:58 PM   #2
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

My Thanksgiving was good I spent it with my immediate family and for once they didn't fuss and fight. But I did pig out quite a bit on Thanksgiving for I was truly thankful for my family and what my parents have gave me throughout the years. Sometimes I get mad at them and I got mad at my mom this weekend just going off about her having money and me not getting anything not thinking Christmas is around the corner and I should not be selfish about anything
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 03:21 PM   #3
JMNYC

JMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging in

I ran 5 miles that morning in anticipation. But, surprisingly, I didn't eat all that much. Just the turk, stuffing, 3-bean salad, a roll, sweet potatoes, and punkin and apple pie. YUMMMMM...

That said, this was beyond a shadow of a doubt the weirdest Thanksgiving in my entire life, and I'm afraid family protocol prevents me from further details.
JMNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 03:55 PM   #4
DevouringAZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMNYC
I ran 5 miles that morning in anticipation. But, surprisingly, I didn't eat all that much. Just the turk, stuffing, 3-bean salad, a roll, sweet potatoes, and punkin and apple pie. YUMMMMM...

That said, this was beyond a shadow of a doubt the weirdest Thanksgiving in my entire life, and I'm afraid family protocol prevents me from further details.
Hehe, sounds like it was interesting at least.
Old 11-29-2005, 04:36 PM   #5
jamyjam224

jamyjam224 can now change their title
Default thanksgiving

I didn't really have a great Thanksgiving. I stayed at my apartment and worked on my 15 page paper for Roman Sculpture....missed the family gathering...oh well, it's usually boring anyway, definitely my least favorite holiday aside from New Years.....

hope everyone else's was better
Old 11-30-2005, 10:22 AM   #6
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

I had a pre-Thanksgiving *awesome*
and a post-Thanksgiving *good, could've been somewhat better*

but for Thanksgiving *aCK* A long day of traveling and flying from Arkansas to Minnesota to see my sweetheart.
Old 11-30-2005, 02:43 PM   #7
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on

I think I did OK. I cooked, hit the gym, managed about three plates of my awesome cooking, and then kicked ass at a midnight madness sale
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 03:14 PM   #8
DevouringAZ

3 plates...nice