Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 11-28-2005, 06:42 PM   #1
tynedin

tynedin has said some nice things
Default Question for anyone that can help

hello long time lurker just recently started posting quite a bit more so on the paysite board then here on the weight board and i apologize for that. but my question comes from a link i found on here last year not sure who posted it but it was a nice link and really cool it had to do with Cartoons Japanese Cartoons to be exact about several BBW girls in HighSchool or College i believe i wasn't sure if it was a simple web page someone put up or if it was a real site that actually was trying to get out to the public BBW Anime on film or tv if anyone knows who posted this or if the poster still posts here i would love to find that link again i believe the Heroine of the story had Blue hair as so many japanese anime movies and tv series has lol. thanks
tynedin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 08:13 PM   #2
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You sure it wasn't a morph site or that Japanese inflation place?

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 09:03 PM   #3
tynedin

yeah i am sure it wasn't a morph site, it was hand drawings, i don't believe it was a paysite as i remember clicking on the link and not having to pay for anything
Old 11-28-2005, 09:04 PM   #4
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OK, was it inflation and BDSM related stuff?

Old 11-28-2005, 10:27 PM   #5
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on

Was it a comic or just pix?

I thought of a couple sites that it *might* be, but They don't really fit the description...warning: the second one gets kinda hentai... and if you don't know what that means rest assured it's something you should be warned about.

http://www.geocities.jp/pocharu48/index.html
http://www.boreas.dti.ne.jp/~gigamel/doomcomi.htm
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 12:37 PM   #6
tynedin

I am pretty sure it isn't inflation or bdsm or anything of that nature. it may have been Hentai i don't believe it was just a picture i believe it might have been a comic strip although an unfinished comic if i remember right but i will say Thanks to everyone for trying to help out and the last couple links although not what i was looking for are great in their own right for sure
Old 11-29-2005, 01:02 PM   #7
fatlane
Starting Arvist

I think it was Akamai's site, then. Can't remember the URL on it.

Old 12-01-2005, 06:38 PM   #8
tynedin

sounds like Akamia's site hmmm that sounds a bit familar wish you could remember the link but perhaps someone else does thanks for at least a clue as to what i am trying to find again