Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-02-2005, 08:59 AM   #26
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm
I figure if I leave her there long enough her body will shrink enough to match her head.
Ever seen a drowning victim? The corpse bloats. Good luck with that!
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 09:08 AM   #27
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
Ever seen a drowning victim? The corpse bloats. Good luck with that!
Oh Bollox.

Surely with her amazing head shrinking powers she can breathe under water?

You know, kelligrl never was fat, she just had a really small head.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 09:30 AM   #28
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Oh Bollox.

Surely with her amazing head shrinking powers she can breathe under water?

Hahahaha. Pinhead. Ok, now that's teh funny.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 09:47 AM   #29
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

See, I can prove it.

You see. Those two bodies are exactly the same size, but because one of them has a very small head it makes that person look fatter.

HA HA! YOU WERE ALL FOOLED!

Last edited by Emma; 12-03-2005 at 04:41 AM.
Old 12-02-2005, 11:46 AM   #30
simon_squarepants

simon_squarepants can now change their title

LOL that's brilliant!

I hadn't believed it, but now I see the doodle, I cant deny it.

Perhaps if you got an eighties perm you could get your own cult following LOL

PS It may be me, but I'm fairly sure kelligrl had arms. And possibly less than four legs. But again, that's probably just me...
Old 12-02-2005, 01:47 PM   #31
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
See, I can prove it.

You see. Those two bodies are exactly the same size, but because one of them has a very small head it makes that person look fatter.

Man, I have to spread it around some more before I can rep you again, but this is a priceless post. Proves everything.

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 02:00 PM   #32
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Judging by your illustration, besides having a small head she also evidently had four legs and no feet.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 02:01 PM   #33
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington
Judging by you illustration, besides having a small head she also evidently had four legs and no feet.
Now that I check my old photos, the arms and feet do look a bit prosthetic-y...

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 05:54 PM   #34
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on

My hypothesis is the illustration is of models in a seductive,"all-fours" pose, (seeing as the normal person is also quadrupedal) but fatlane does have a point
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 11:09 PM   #35
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

coyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
that was actually pretty funny. i laughed after i got through the crazy, disgusting "kelligrl/turd" metaphors.

EDIT: but then again, that was pretty funny, too.
Old 12-03-2005, 03:08 AM   #36
1300 Class
Pam Poovey's Stunt Double

1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I shouldn't luagh, but a moment of levity wont do any harm.
1300 Class is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 04:35 AM   #37
Emma
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington
Judging by your illustration, besides having a small head she also evidently had four legs and no feet.
I think I love you...

Btw I have the drawing skills of a 3 year old, I wasn't about to attempt feet. They always look like a big boot.
Old 12-03-2005, 04:37 AM   #38
Emma
On Timeout

Ok ok ok. I'm going to draw feet and arms.
Old 12-03-2005, 04:42 AM   #39
Emma
On Timeout

Quote:
See, I can prove it.

DONE! You're all so picky.
Old 12-03-2005, 04:52 AM   #40
1300 Class
Pam Poovey's Stunt Double

1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Accurate to within the smallest detail. A brilliant piece of art.
1300 Class is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 05:43 PM   #41
Timberwolf
Forth?

Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!
Wink

I'm not sure, but she might just be hiding on my harddisk.
(Don't know what scared her so much making her hide in such a small space. )
"Do not try this at home"
warning.

-Zandoz-
It's the self-acceptance that makes the beauty.
-Waxwing-
"A woman without a belly is no woman."
- arabian proverb -
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Empty wall?
Timberwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 12:40 PM   #42
panhype
Apréslist

panhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging in

Y UR asking?... oh well, since you're asking: "everythingkelligrl" is still there. But since the founder seems no longer to be interested - in that group, not necessarily in Kelligrl - the spammers have taken over. Dead, in other words... I tried to fight them occasionally by sending abuse reports to Y!... but this one is a lost battle unless you have nothing else to do.

There's another group unmistakingly called "kelligrl" - also spammer's paradise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Sonntag, posting in another thread
Maybe Kal-El will get there by Xmas. Is there still the 'Everything Kelligrl' Yahoo site? She really was the Belle of '99.
I so support this suggestion. Miss Kelligrl as a subject is ENDLESS !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Toil, posting in another thread
.... Conrad give THAT subject its own forum board.
Old 12-06-2005, 01:31 PM   #43
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have a hunch Old Skullface herself'll be posting on this thread tonight.