Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-06-2005, 11:53 PM   #26
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingforsuperman
if you guys are up for it again, call me.
just gimmie yo numba
and ill caaaaall
and ill follow that ass round the mall
round the mall

not really. but you know.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 11:55 PM   #27
waitingforsuperman
annmarie says i'm snarky

waitingforsuperman can now change their title

"am i one of those retards who is like a retard, but is secretly, like... not?"
Old 12-06-2005, 11:55 PM   #28
waitingforsuperman
annmarie says i'm snarky

i am so balls.
Old 12-06-2005, 11:56 PM   #29
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

taken out of context..

i seem to suck at existing.
Old 12-06-2005, 11:57 PM   #30
waitingforsuperman
annmarie says i'm snarky

not the only thing you suck at!

whammy!!
Old 12-06-2005, 11:57 PM   #31
Ivy
more cake, please!

Quote:
not the only thing you suck at!

whammy!!
Oh no.

hahahahhahaha

people are gonna take that the wrong way!
Old 12-06-2005, 11:58 PM   #32
waitingforsuperman
annmarie says i'm snarky

i meant it the wrong way!!
Old 12-07-2005, 12:01 AM   #33
Ivy
more cake, please!

Quote:
i meant it the wrong way!!
I KNOW!

gah, pervert.

we are SO not hanging out.

-runs away crying-
Old 12-07-2005, 04:50 AM   #34
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

I do the late night retarded thing. When my ex used to call late at night I'd just go on about the most retarded inane things for hours and hours.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 06:13 AM   #35
shy guy
Monkey Trumpets

shy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 club

Its 6am and I have to be somewere at 9am does that make me retarded?
shy guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 06:18 AM   #36
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default i could be a famous singer if i had someone else's voice

alright, i'm gonna settle this one and for all. only I am allowed to make fun of ivy.

ivy: did you see my new haircut??
me: you look like you just ate bright eyes.
ivy: hahahahahahahahahahahahaa
ivy: fuck you
ivy: ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 08:28 AM   #37
pinuptami
Model turned slacker

pinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan ex machina
alright, i'm gonna settle this one and for all. only I am allowed to make fun of ivy.

In all fairness, Dan, I'm the one who has the one and only "Ivy at Tami's Apartment Bloopers" folder, so I have more ammo to make fun of her
pinuptami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 09:38 AM   #38
Ivy
more cake, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan ex machina

hahaha oh man. good times.

on the topic of my retardedness..

me: i look seriously retarded
dan : your retard jugs are huge though in that sweater

and my fav dan ex line of life "i'm drooling in my helmet for you"
Old 12-07-2005, 09:39 AM   #39
Ivy
more cake, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinuptami
In all fairness, Dan, I'm the one who has the one and only "Ivy at Tami's Apartment Bloopers" folder, so I have more ammo to make fun of her
oh god. hahaha

but hey, there is that one video of you choking to death on a french fry in my bed.
Old 12-07-2005, 02:47 PM   #40
pinuptami
Model turned slacker

pinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy
oh god. hahaha

but hey, there is that one video of you choking to death on a french fry in my bed.

Ahaha, cause ya pushed me! Lol...good times.
Old 12-07-2005, 06:21 PM   #41
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy
oh god. hahaha

What a way to make a living!
Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 09:38 PM   #42
waitingforsuperman
annmarie says i'm snarky

yeah, they pretty much have the easiest job in the world.
Old 12-07-2005, 11:06 PM   #43
pinuptami
Model turned slacker

Quote:
yeah, they pretty much have the easiest job in the world.

I actually have to disagree with that, lol. My job might be more fun than yours, but it's not simple...then again, I run the sites. Soo...it's more than just choking on french fries on Ivy's bed while attempting to look pretty.
Old 12-07-2005, 11:07 PM   #44
pinuptami
Model turned slacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffetbelly
What a way to make a living!
It was a really funny clip...before I cropped out the ending...so there really is no evidence anymore besides anecdotal.
Old 12-08-2005, 08:40 AM   #45
Ivy
more cake, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinuptami
I actually have to disagree with that, lol. My job might be more fun than yours, but it's not simple...then again, I run the sites. Soo...it's more than just choking on french fries on Ivy's bed while attempting to look pretty.
hahaha yeah. i agree, even though i don't run the sites or any sites, just getting the pics done, edited, comming up with new ideas for sets, and finding the time to actually take the pictures and get them edited is hard to do on top of school and my other job. although, i just quit my other job, but that's only because I'm moving away and need time to get that in order. plus, it costs a lot of money to have a site. the clothes that appear on the sites don't just appear out of thin air.

i will say, it is the most fun i have ever had at a job. but not the easiest by any means.
Old 12-08-2005, 09:02 AM   #46
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

And the guy in the Barney suit isn't having any kind of picnic, either.

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 09:30 AM   #47
pinuptami
Model turned slacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy
hahaha yeah. i agree, even though i don't run the sites or any sites, just getting the pics done, edited, comming up with new ideas for sets, and finding the time to actually take the pictures and get them edited is hard to do on top of school and my other job. although, i just quit my other job, but that's only because I'm moving away and need time to get that in order. plus, it costs a lot of money to have a site. the clothes that appear on the sites don't just appear out of thin air.

i will say, it is the most fun i have ever had at a job. but not the easiest by any means.
Sing it, sister. Yeah, even just having to come up with the pics can be a challenge.