Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-10-2005, 08:50 PM   #76
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher
Them's powerful close to fightin' words hereabouts...
Fighting is not neccessary. We all like what we like and I am stating my opinion.
Old 12-10-2005, 08:51 PM   #77
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker
if the feeder preference is an odd thing, then i guess i'd have to say that i'm odd, too. but i must admit that it's good to have a place to finally let this stuff out rather than weirding out my friends by trying my damnedest to explain it.

aaron£

But then you have to admit we fat admirers are all an odd sort. Our preference is very different from the mainstream and you have to have a place for us to congregate.
Old 12-10-2005, 08:54 PM   #78
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwideland
I write to friend in the USA and she tells we that many cultures in Africa still admire the larger person, that both men and women in some areas will seek larger people as partners, That being overweight is a badge of money and power.

BWL

And we need to import this African norm and spread it all over the USA so we can win the rest of the country away from this weight loss neurosis.
Old 12-10-2005, 08:56 PM   #79
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Step one: Play African music. Quit listening to commercial radio. I recommend Amadou & Mariam for starters. They are awesome.

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 09:03 PM   #80
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlane
Step one: Play African music. Quit listening to commercial radio. I recommend Amadou & Mariam for starters. They are awesome.

And sooner or later, we will change this crazy country we live in.
Old 12-10-2005, 11:21 PM   #81
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Me too. Now you know how feeders work.
Cleaver, insidious, and mouth-watering.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 11:24 PM   #82
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvaceousBBWLover
And we need to import this African norm and spread it all over the USA so we can win the rest of the country away from this weight loss neurosis.
Y'know, you're thinking of a few small parts of Africa... which is a continent not a country. There're over thousand languages, several hundred cultures, and a couple dozen countries there.... for some reason I felt like pointing that out.

Quote:
Who gets their preferences from radio? I seem to remember FAs like, "experimental" music, oldies, and indie stuff. Out of curiosity though, what are Amadou & Mariam's preferences as far as size?
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 11:28 PM   #83
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Y'know, you're thinking of a few small parts of Africa... which is a continent not a country. There're over thousand languages, several hundred cultures, and a couple dozen countries there.... for some reason I felt like pointing that out.

Who gets their preferences from radio? I seem to remember FAs like, "experimental" music, oldies, and indie stuff. Out of curiosity though, what are Amadou & Mariam's preferences as far as size?
Well, they're blind... no idea what they like to look at... but they play some great music. If you like blues, you will love Amadou et Mariam. Brilliant guitar and vocals.

Old 12-10-2005, 11:29 PM   #84
fatlane
Starting Arvist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina
Cleaver, insidious, and mouth-watering.
So let's paint those tonails... I'll be a sadistic feeder and not let you have any ice cream for another hour.

Old 12-10-2005, 11:31 PM   #85
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

LOL! I can't tell you how frightened I am!

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Old 12-10-2005, 11:42 PM   #86
fatlane
Starting Arvist

Quote:
LOL! I can't tell you how frightened I am!
Now to chain you to the fridge... but only if you want to be chained in a very liberated and independent way, with no pre-set criteria for performance and the release word set as "flatscreen".

I'm hip to the latest trends in how to be a 21st Century Consenting Adult.

Old 12-10-2005, 11:46 PM   #87
Tina
Older and wiser now

Not "fatscreen" eh?

Old 12-10-2005, 11:48 PM   #88
fatlane
Starting Arvist

Quote:
Not "fatscreen" eh?
No. That could be misconstrued.

For your chain, you want paper links, plastic ties, or iron links? If you want paper, we'll have to have a craft session first.

Old 12-10-2005, 11:50 PM   #89
Tina
Older and wiser now

LOL How's about Silly String?

Old 12-10-2005, 11:55 PM   #90
fatlane
Starting Arvist

Works for me. We'll just pretend it's a mass of gothic iron shackles.

How much you planning to eat, so I can extrapolate properly? Like, if you have a roll, I pretend it's an entire loaf of bread... then, I have a t-shirt from the "young miss" section I want you to pretend is an XXXXXXXXXL, so when you say it won't fit, I'll pretend it's because you just now got so huge from all the eating. From being chained to the fridge. With silly string.

Trust me, this is all very sexually thrilling. Work with me and I'll work with you on what turns you on.

Old 12-10-2005, 11:59 PM   #91
Tina
Older and wiser now

Heh. I think that hefty 'job' as it were, goes to Big. And he's been very good at it, too, I might add.

And now I shall be circumspect...

Old 12-11-2005, 12:04 AM   #92
fatlane
Starting Arvist

Quote:
Heh. I think that hefty 'job' as it were, goes to Big. And he's been very good at it, too, I might add.

And now I shall be circumspect...

Glad to hear. That means I don't have to take off my trusses.

Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute, is my hero.

Old 12-11-2005, 12:14 AM   #93
Tina
Older and wiser now

Heh. I prefer Deuce Bigalow, Male Gigalo, personally.

Old 12-11-2005, 12:37 AM   #94
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on

You've said in a few idle jests what could take pages of serious discussion to so much as broach. Funny how that works.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 12:43 AM   #95
fatlane
Starting Arvist

Quote:
You've said in a few idle jests what could take pages of serious discussion to so much as broach. Funny how that works.
Yeah, I just came to that realization, myself. Wow.

I should write books and give seminars, I swear... http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ilies/wink.gif

Old 12-11-2005, 06:48 AM   #96
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Is it impossible to find something someone's interested in is hot if you are genuinely interested in him/her as a person? You're a great gal and just because you also happen to (reputedly) happen to have some pretty darn fascinating interests doesn't change that. Ofcourse now I know better than to actually believe anything I've heard... I do see your point though, even if you didn't have the reputation you do I'd still drool over you as a pretty lady who did *might* be interested... and that's bad, right?
Hey! I thought I responded to this but it hasn't showed up. It was a stroke of brilliance so strong that my entire left side went numb for 10 seconds after. I'm going to have to try it again. Won't be nearly as good though.

To me, it feels the same as someone who's after you for your money. Maybe one would argue that it's not the same, but it feels like it to me. If someone wants me for my mind, my looks or even my body - I can work with that. But there are some things that I personally don't feel comfortable with. Is it wrong for someone to be a bit more attracted to me because they heard through the grapevine that I was into something kinky? I suppose not. But if the person wouldn't give me the time of day otherwise, that might be a bit offputting.

Trust me, my other response was better but it's gone forever.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 02:32 PM   #97
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

Quote:
True. And I can tell you as an African American that there are many black folks out there who despise the larger figure. I grew up in a home with that kind of self-hatred.