Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 11-14-2005, 02:04 AM   #1
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default p diddy ( puff daddy) may be a FA.

i got proof follow the link. its on the home page.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DA_BIG_GURLS_CLUB/

Last edited by gangstadawg; 11-14-2005 at 03:15 AM.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 04:13 AM   #2
waitingforsuperman
annmarie says i'm snarky

waitingforsuperman can now change their title

sean combs is many things.
Old 11-16-2005, 08:03 PM   #3
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on

Influential, overpaid, respected by damn near everyone who isn't me... This could be a good thing.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 10:27 PM   #4
Buffie
KittyBuffieKat

Location: Kansas City, MO (Most of KC is in Missouri and not Kansas, just FYI.)
Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't understand all the hype myself.

Maybe he's a really nice person and a lot of Hollywood likes him for that, but most of his 'product' is bland and/or just a retooling of something someone else created. Nothing wrong with that, but in my opinion, it's boring. Then again, he certainly sells a lot of clothes and CDs, so clearly not many people feel the way I do.

I think he's best admired for his charity work. That's where he truly has an impact.

Hear the Twitter Patter of Little Tweets.
http://bit.ly/BuffieTweets
Buffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 10:36 PM   #5
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

I just like saying diddy. DIDDY!!!

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 11:45 AM   #6
FreneticFangs

FreneticFangs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFreneticFangs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangstadawg
i got proof follow the link. its on the home page.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DA_BIG_GURLS_CLUB/
Damn. I'd go but I'm neither black nor supersized.
FreneticFangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 03:37 PM   #7
altered states
señor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffie
I don't understand all the hype myself.
Hitler was popular in his day, too.

However I went to the site and any dude who calls himself "Elephant Man" is okay by me!
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 09:57 PM   #8
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on

It also helps that he's the, "Energy God" :-D
Old 11-29-2005, 02:35 PM   #9
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

P.diddy being a Fat Admirer please I don't believe that what is he a closet FA because I haven't seen any proof although I know he's not going to show the proof in public but I think he should come out of the closet. But I wish him and J.lo would get back together again I don't like J.lo with Marc Anthony they don't make a good couple it doesn't matter because thier latin but I just think P.diddy was a good man for her
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 12:33 PM   #10
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

In Diddy's defense, he used to produce some amazingly "phat" beats back in the day. Darn-near half the hip-hop songs on the radio were produced by him. But that was way back when Biggie was alive. Now I'm almost convinced he gets paid for...just being Diddy. But seriously, we have to remember this guy graduated with flying colors as a business major and was an apprentice under a successful record label owner. Obviously he knows what to do with his money. That explains why he's filthy rich. Now to explain why he's famous....well that's something I just can't do. Probably because he's the embodiment of bling-bling ostentiousness and decadence during a time of poverty, unemployment, war, terrorism, and just general shitty times in this country. He represents a fantasy life. I'm hoping he puts his money where his mouth is as Oprah has. I may not be a huge Oprah fan but that woman gives an outrageous amount of money away to TRULY needed causes. She spent millions building 50 homes for 50 Katrina victim families. You just can't criticize that. Although you can criticize P. fucking Diddy for spending a couple mil' to celebrate Groundhog Day (or whatever). I'm sure he is generous with his money towards good causes, but if it were a choice between spending millions of dollars on the most frivilous parties and jewelry and clothes OR spending that kind of money building well-equipt and well-staffed schools for inner city children, one would think he'd get more satisfaction from the latter.
Les Toil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 12:49 PM   #11
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

So why no love for Bill Gates? His donations to charity make O's and Diddy's absolutely microscopic in comparison.

From Wikipedia.

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is the world's largest charitable foundation, endowed by Bill Gates, chairman and founder of Microsoft, and his wife, Melinda Gates. It was created in January 2000 through the merger of the Gates Learning Foundation and the William H. Gates Foundation. The foundation is based in Seattle, Washington and is led by William H. Gates, Sr. (Bill Gates' father) and Patty Stonesifer.

The foundation's grants have provided funds for underrepresented minority college scholarships, AIDS prevention, diseases that strike mainly in the Third World, and other causes. The Foundation currently provides 90% of the world budget for the attempted eradication of poliomyelitis (polio), the World Health Organization having "moved on" to other diseases. In June 1999, Gates and his wife donated US$5 billion to their foundation. They have donated more than US$100 million to help children suffering from AIDS. On January 26, 2005, it was announced that the Foundation had made a further contribution of US$750 million to the international Vaccine Fund to help fight diseases such as diphtheria, whooping cough, measles, poliomyelitis and yellow fever. As of 2005, the foundation has an endowment of approximately US$28 billion. To maintain its status as a charitable foundation, it must donate at least 5 percent of its assets each year. Thus the donations from the foundation each year would at least amount to over $1 billion.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 02:56 PM   #12
Totmacher

Yeah, but Bill's no FA.
Old 12-01-2005, 07:58 AM   #13
rarwrang

rarwrang can now change their title

and oprah is?
Old 12-01-2005, 08:47 AM   #14
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rarwrang
and oprah is?
That depends--is Gail (sp?) fat?

Jes is offline   Reply With Quote