Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 11-30-2005, 02:13 PM   #26
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyBlackSista
...I know this is a weight gain site but you know people have to stay healthy and she had a daughter that needed to look up to her mom for a role model being big is not setting a good example for her daughter...
I'm curious how being big is setting a bad example. I guess if she was horribly lazy and unhealthy it would be, and having never seen the show she might be, but the abbreviation made me nervous...

I also don't understand the health connection very well. I, myself, have lousy genes and if my weight goes up just a little bit my body decides to self destruct, but I've notced that I'm the exception and not the rule. I know peeps in the three and four hundred pound range who's blood pressure, blood sugar, and other vital stats are on point; who can run a mile, and regularly make fair to excelet showing in imprompteau sporting events. I think you should really examine each person's case individually before branding someone as, " unhealthy" *shrug* ofcourse I haven't seen the show, so maybe all these people really did need to lose weight. Whatever makes 'em happy.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 04:29 PM   #27
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I like peppermint tea and I'm quiet. I am considering going for a M.L.S if teaching doesn't pan out and I'm a quasi misanthrope?