Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-22-2008, 03:25 AM   #1051
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatstuart1975 View Post
here's a newer one

Fatstuart

Hmmmmmmmmmm
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 06:39 AM   #1052
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
That's a terrible idea.

That's a great belly.
Wholeheartedly agreed on both counts.
Old 10-22-2008, 09:30 AM   #1053
CuslonGodibb

CuslonGodibb can now change their title
Default Re: Belly hang pictures

Thanks for sharing, kayrae! And congratulations to you for your courage!

I agree with Wagimawr and Blackjack. You and your belly looks great, so instead of deleting, I suggest: Be proud!

/ CuslonGodibb

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
I will probably delete this in a couple of days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
That's a terrible idea.
That's a great belly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Wholeheartedly agreed on both counts.
CuslonGodibb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 10:48 AM   #1054
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

You better not, you're awesome and so is your belly :-)
Old 10-22-2008, 09:18 PM   #1055
sprint45_45

sprint45_45 can now change their title

you belly looks so cute.

Lets go BILLS
sprint45_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:26 PM   #1056
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazz2602 View Post
I really need some new pictures lol
Shazz,your soooo very sexy. I love ssbbw built like you.
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 09:22 PM   #1057
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thanks for all the compliments. This has probably been the most I've really just looked at my belly.
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 01:55 AM   #1058
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Thanks for all the compliments. This has probably been the most I've really just looked at my belly.
Its a great belly, can't blame you for that ;-)
Old 10-24-2008, 10:39 AM   #1059
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
you should be proud of your belly -- it really is very lovely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:22 PM   #1060
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Hooray for the double-belly!
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 09:00 AM   #1061
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Don't you dare delete this Missy!!!

Its uber cute!!

And well done for posting it!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 04:03 PM   #1062
1300 Class
Pam Poovey's Stunt Double

1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Please don't! Pretty please with a cherry on top.
1300 Class is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 04:14 PM   #1063
C Side BBW Lover

C Side BBW Lover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesC Side BBW Lover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Belly Hang photos

Here's my favorite tummy of all time --her curves are just too, too delicious...perfect femininity in every possible interpretation.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kerri side view belly crop large.jpg (23.0 KB, 2701 views)
C Side BBW Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 08:38 AM   #1064
mikael

mikael has said some nice things

so many pics have been moved or deleted...damn photobucket strikes again.
mikael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 09:02 AM   #1065
MattFA

MattFA has said some nice things

if my FA eyes are properly in focus I would say that's Caroline formerly of Big Cuties. What a beauty, she was always one of my favorites with a smile to die for as well.
MattFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 09:18 AM   #1066
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

pinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 club

You can tell that from that pic? Now thats a talent!
pinkylou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 11:18 AM   #1067
prettysteve

prettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesprettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

Miss Kayrae: I love your big jelly belly!!! I also like the way your big belly smiles with that big wide dimple!
Old 10-27-2008, 10:17 PM   #1068
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Kayrae, you have a super-awesome apple belly n__n

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 10:19 PM   #1069
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikael View Post
so many pics have been moved or deleted...damn photobucket strikes again.
Some people remove their pics at a later date, which is their choice.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 10:30 PM   #1070
ctman5

ctman5 can now change their title

please dont delete these pics, incredible. you are just not used to someone being totally into you.i totally am
ctman5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 10:41 PM   #1071
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctman5 View Post
please dont delete these pics, incredible. you are just not used to someone being totally into you.i totally am
The thing is that people may have felt fine about posting their pics at one point, and then they later decided that they wanted to remove them.

That is their choice and their right.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 04:15 PM   #1072
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Side BBW Lover View Post
Here's my favorite tummy of all time --her curves are just too, too delicious...perfect femininity in every possible interpretation.
I probably seem like a total bitch, but I am assuming this isn't your belly....and therefore not sure its totally right to be posting a pic that isn't you.

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:44 AM   #1073
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

Once again, thanks for all the rep and compliments. Now it's your turn to send me pics of your belly. The PM link is on the left, .
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:04 PM   #1074
BrownEyedChica

BrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging in

Here is mine.. once again. It's been a while since I've updated.

Last edited by BrownEyedChica; 03-17-2010 at 09:00 PM.
BrownEyedChica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 08:57 PM   #1075
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

Brown eye Chica, you are beautiful! nice belly!