Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-13-2009, 04:10 PM   #1401
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelpops View Post
Your hair is freaking gorgeous!
I mean, you're pretty gorgeous everywhere. But I'm insanely jealous of your hair!
aw thank you ms. thang! unfortunately, most of it is a hair piece.. haha! i love me some fake hair.. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowegarp View Post
Hey, there what you eatin'? Loveliness concentrate, aisle 3!
hahaha
i have to do what i can to keep my figure! it's a tough job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post
chunky and stunningly beautiful! ....jealous....
you are one to talk ms. hottie hot sexy pants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
Bellies and donuts....bellies and donuts....

awesome hang ya got there.....
thanks miss! yours is quite lovely as well! come eat donuts at mi casa!
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 01:44 AM   #1402
Miss Jayde

Miss Jayde can now change their title
Default Jealous!!

Man! I'm so freakin jealous of these gorgeous bellies! I'd LOVE to have a nice big soft jiggly hanging belly!!
Old 03-27-2009, 06:53 PM   #1403
Slamaga
An headbanger's journey

Slamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSlamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
i'm chunky.
you're right , chunky and pretty with your cute smile
Slamaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 07:06 PM   #1404
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryClaire View Post
I'm very new here and I've NEVER shown anyone a picture like this of me. I'm nervous but here it goes....

Ok I'm trying again - cropped out the nip again...lol

OUTSTANDING PIC!! I know it took courage for that pic, i feel the same way, but you did it!!! And you look amazing! what great curves you have!!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 08:38 AM   #1405
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Such a cute belly.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 11:11 AM   #1406
pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized rep

Caroline, what more can anyone say other than WOW!!! You are BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm sorry if I embrassed you but I had to say it, LOL!
Thank you for posting your pics sweety. Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I posted these before in different places but what the hell....

pjbbwlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 12:49 PM   #1407
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Arrow Belly pic

Ok,... well here is my belly pic,... i know it isn't a full belly shot, but I am working on myself, to get to that point. I have NEVER actually kept a belly pic of me in a picture, never the less post one or send on to someone, to all that know me on here, you know I am a pic whore and yet never sent a belly pic ehehhe,.. Well thats it,.. enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00632.JPG (32.0 KB, 2413 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00631.JPG (23.7 KB, 2410 views)

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
Old 03-30-2009, 02:13 PM   #1408
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Big Step

Ok....this is a realllllllly big step for me, and I've never been so nervous about showing people anything this much in my life, as I am about these photos. I like my butt, I like my thighs, I like my bewbs, I like most of me, but the belly.. not really... and I'm trying to.

Please be gentle.

(also, please escuse the lack of bra in first shot)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg belly1.jpg (82.3 KB, 2398 views)
File Type: jpg belly2.jpg (57.4 KB, 2387 views)
File Type: jpg belly 3.jpg (58.3 KB, 2397 views)
Old 03-30-2009, 02:29 PM   #1409
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
Ok....this is a realllllllly big step for me, and I've never been so nervous about showing people anything this much in my life, as I am about these photos. I like my butt, I like my thighs, I like my bewbs, I like most of me, but the belly.. not really... and I'm trying to.

Please be gentle.

I completely understand u hun! 100% You really look adorable, that cute lil belly !! Good for you!!
And BTW, umm no bra in the pic is sooo hott lol

Old 03-30-2009, 02:33 PM   #1410
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjbbwlvr View Post
Caroline, what more can anyone say other than WOW!!! You are BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm sorry if I embrassed you but I had to say it, LOL!
Thank you for posting your pics sweety. Paul

Lol, didn't embarrass me at all. It's a blast from the past though. I'm a little bigger now
Thank you very much, Paul
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
Ok,... well here is my belly pic,... i know it isn't a full belly shot, but I am working on myself, to get to that point. I have NEVER actually kept a belly pic of me in a picture, never the less post one or send on to someone, to all that know me on here, you know I am a pic whore and yet never sent a belly pic ehehhe,.. Well thats it,.. enjoy!
I love that corset set you have on- you look gorgeous

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 02:44 PM   #1411
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Lol, didn't embarrass me at all. It's a blast from the past though. I'm a little bigger now
Thank you very much, Paul

I love that corset set you have on- you look gorgeous
Thank you so Much! Yes , I have a thing for Corsets, have alot of them!! Hmmm and alot of bra's and panties and stockings,... Just love playing dress up!! I need a girlfriend to come play with me too!! Oh and play dress up with me too!! heheheh

Old 03-30-2009, 07:10 PM   #1412
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Please be gentle.

"I can't rep this yet," but your comments and pics are reputable.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 07:18 PM   #1413
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
"I can't rep this yet," but your comments and pics are reputable.
thank you Jon, you're lovely
Old 03-30-2009, 08:17 PM   #1414
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Oh My!!!

Quote:
Oh my, you've got an adorable belly.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 08:19 PM   #1415
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Oh my, you've got an adorable belly.
Thank you so much Imfree!!! Means so much to me Muahhhhh ur the best

Old 03-30-2009, 08:29 PM   #1416
LinCanDo66

LinCanDo66 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLinCanDo66 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLinCanDo66 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Ok...here goes:
LinCanDo66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 08:30 PM   #1417
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinCanDo66 View Post
Ok...here goes:
that is just plain and simply,..."BEAUTIFUL"
sO SOFT AND SILKY AND SQUISHY! PERFECT!!

Old 03-30-2009, 08:34 PM   #1418
LinCanDo66

LinCanDo66 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLinCanDo66 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLinCanDo66 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

Thanks, Barb!
LinCanDo66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 08:36 PM   #1419
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Takes One......

Quote:
Thank you so much Imfree!!! Means so much to me Muahhhhh ur the best
Thanks, BarbBBW, that was sweet. It takes a great belly
to know another great belly, so here's one of mine for
yours to see and enjoy.

Last edited by imfree; 10-09-2009 at 11:08 AM.
Old 03-30-2009, 08:40 PM   #1420
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Thanks, BarbBBW, that was sweet. It takes a great belly
to know another great belly, so here's one of mine for
yours to see and enjoy.
wooohooo look at you!! and sexy draws to hehehhee

Old 03-30-2009, 09:02 PM   #1421
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Bad Girl!!!.....

Quote:
wooohooo look at you!! and sexy draws to hehehhee
Bad girl!!!, but ohhhh, don't stop! I
love it when a younger gal flirts with
me You really are adorable
and look like a great hug.

Southern Az is great, I loved it out
there when I was stationed at
DMAFB in '75-'76.

Old 03-30-2009, 10:15 PM   #1422
Mikey

Mikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 club
Thumbs up As always...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinCanDo66 View Post
Ok...here goes:
...looking fantastic!!!!!
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:01 PM   #1423
Elementary_penguin

Elementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 club

Quote:

Please be gentle.

Oh wow.. Woman, those pics are oh so brilliant! I know its always a big step, but there is no need to be nervous on here!

(The lack of bra though is inexcusable, Haha)
Elementary_penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 09:28 PM   #1424
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:

Please be gentle.

Wonderful belly! Please show us more!
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 09:30 PM   #1425
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
What she said x2!! Super hot LinCan
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote