Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-13-2009, 11:39 AM   #1451
sugarmoore
jiggles when she giggles

sugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

this is the only belly hang i could find that doesnt go againsts the rules
Attached Images
File Type: jpg resizesm1.jpg (75.4 KB, 2518 views)
Old 04-13-2009, 12:01 PM   #1452
Mikey

Mikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarmoore View Post
Works for me!!!
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 12:15 PM   #1453
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

trying to keep 'the girls' in check here too...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0048.JPG (71.5 KB, 2481 views)
Old 04-13-2009, 12:25 PM   #1454
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Have I mentioned that you are beautiful?

...I'm not a stalker.
Old 04-13-2009, 04:52 PM   #1455
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Awesomely Hot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
Still can't rep you though. RAH RAH RAH GRRRR!

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 11:51 AM   #1456
sugarmoore
jiggles when she giggles

sugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
Works for me!!!
good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divals View Post
Have I mentioned that you are beautiful?

...I'm not a stalker.
i know your not dear, i appreciate your attention sweetie!
Old 04-14-2009, 11:58 AM   #1457
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's covered in shadows...but the hang is there.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:44 PM   #1458
natasfan

natasfan can now change their title

Quote:
wow i didnt know you had such a georgeous belly
ehehe
very nice
natasfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:57 PM   #1459
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
i know your not dear, i appreciate your attention sweetie!
Hehe, thank you I was actually just trying to be silly... mostly.
Old 04-14-2009, 01:32 PM   #1460
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
You sexy bitch!! Look at those beautiful curves!!!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:33 PM   #1461
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
It's covered in shadows...but the hang is there.
thats a great pose! super sexy and feminine !!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
Old 04-14-2009, 01:54 PM   #1462
sugarmoore
jiggles when she giggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divals View Post
Hehe, thank you I was actually just trying to be silly... mostly.
silly boy
Old 04-16-2009, 05:45 PM   #1463
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Does this count?

thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:49 PM   #1464
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
Does this count?

Holy hot DAYUM
Old 04-16-2009, 06:02 PM   #1465
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Does this count?

wow!! Looking good girl!! wooohoo

Old 04-16-2009, 06:16 PM   #1466
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Count???

Quote:
Does this count?
..........snipped great img.............
Woooo-hoooo!!!, girl, count me in as impressed!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 06:47 PM   #1467
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thanks everyone:]
Old 04-16-2009, 06:52 PM   #1468
CCC

CCC has super-sized repCCC has super-sized repCCC has super-sized repCCC has super-sized rep

Quote:
Does this count?
Yes. Yes it does.
CCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 08:18 PM   #1469
Slamaga
An headbanger's journey

Slamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSlamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Does this count?

wow so beautiful! It gives the desire to hug you hun
everything of their host
the earth, bed of love
and life, all above
us, because of time
we can't live love beyond our time
Slamaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 08:25 PM   #1470
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Does this count?

SO MUCH YES.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:42 PM   #1471
KnottyOne
Ready For A Broken Heart?

KnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Does this count?

wow... gorgeous... nuff said ^_^

The past and future, is in us or nowhere. The external world is the shadow world, casting its shadows into the world of light. Now it seems to us so dark within, so lonely and chaotic. But how different it will seem to us when this eclipse is past and the shadow is removed. We will enjoy ourselves more than ever, for our spirit has suffered such deprivation.
KnottyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:35 AM   #1472
Alan

Alan does more than just post hot picsAlan does more than just post hot picsAlan does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
You do Very Well...for "playing within the rules"
Great ASSthetics
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:06 AM   #1473
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Does this count?

[/IMG]
please allow 2-3 business days for your request to be processed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:31 AM   #1474
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Thaaanks:]
Old 04-17-2009, 09:16 PM   #1475
MatthewB
Still Not Ginger!

MatthewB can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMatthewB can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMatthewB can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Does this count?

Well, of course it does!
MatthewB is offline   Reply With Quote