Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 11-29-2005, 08:54 PM   #1
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default DVR ALERT - Crazy, fat wife swamp lady on Leno

Just saw the preview, and she's heeeeuuuuggeeee in that little Leno chair.

I'm sure she's just as nuts, but figured you all might want to check her out in a more "controlled" environment.

Leno, Tonight, NBC
Old 11-29-2005, 08:58 PM   #2
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Noted.

She is the biggest train wreck of 2005. More terrifying than Iran having nuclear bombs.

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 09:33 PM   #3
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

coyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this board

is this that same crazy woman that was screaming about Jesus?
Old 11-29-2005, 09:42 PM   #4
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote wild
is this that same crazy woman that was screaming about Jesus?

Yup.

*f*cking character minimums*
Old 11-29-2005, 09:43 PM   #5
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yes. And Roseanne's on the show, too. And Gilbert Gottfried.

He's two security guards away from this being a Springer show tonight...

Old 11-29-2005, 10:36 PM   #6
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Wow Got Her

She looked cute with all that NBC makeup! Fatlane is that Ian Hunter of Mott the Hoople in the avatar? Between him and Lee'Barrel'Michaels I got my All the Young Dudes persona which serves me well now as an old dude.
Ned Sonntag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 10:43 PM   #7
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

coyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this board

too bad she was wearing slimming black and draped herself in it to cover her girth. i could tell her body is quite exquisite beneath those threads.
Old 11-29-2005, 10:48 PM   #8
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

LMAO... just realized I typed wife "swamp" in the subject line.

hee hee hee.... Ahhh, that made me giggle.
Old 11-30-2005, 01:02 AM   #9
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

rosy mentions on the show with the crazy fat chick that insurance should handle the cost of WLS because its a cure for the overweight. sounds like ignorance to me.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 06:15 AM   #10
fatlane
Starting Arvist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Sonntag
She looked cute with all that NBC makeup! Fatlane is that Ian Hunter of Mott the Hoople in the avatar? Between him and Lee'Barrel'Michaels I got my All the Young Dudes persona which serves me well now as an old dude.
Crap. Now I have to change my avatar, since I've been proven otherwise.

Good show, though, Ned. Good luck on the next round!

Old 11-30-2005, 06:16 AM   #11
fatlane
Starting Arvist

... and that was a waste of time. She didn't once bellow like a crazed moose.

Old 11-30-2005, 10:18 AM   #12
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default ah curumba!

no f**king way!
Old 11-30-2005, 11:17 AM   #13
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Roseanne, Gilbert Gottfried and the crazy lady. I passed on watching it. Way beyond my pain threshold.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 01:02 PM   #14
fatlane
Starting Arvist

You missed NOTHING. I only got a lesson in "Why I hate what Leno's done to the show" one more time.

I miss Carson. I do.

Old 11-30-2005, 02:12 PM   #15
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie
LMAO... just realized I typed wife "swamp" in the subject line.
Best Freudian slip I've heard in several moons.
Boteroesque Babe is offline   Reply With Quote