Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-30-2005, 04:34 PM   #1
Browniestuff

Browniestuff has said some nice things
Default In Oklahoma

Are there any FAs or gainers in Oklahoma, specifically in Tulsa? I've done searches through various online databases and haven't found any.

Last edited by AnnMarie; 11-30-2005 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Moved from "events" section, not an event.
Browniestuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 06:28 PM   #2
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on

It's a sad fact that not everybody has an online presence just yet. Good luck finding someone.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 10:11 PM   #3
Butterbelly
Melting in the desert

Butterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm not far from Tulsa. I'm in Joplin, MO
Butterbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 11:00 PM   #4
Browniestuff

how far is it from joplin?
Old 11-30-2005, 11:17 PM   #5
Butterbelly
Melting in the desert

Butterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging in

About 95 miles...or 1.5 hours drive.
Old 11-30-2005, 11:57 PM   #6
Browniestuff

thats still a ways away at least for me it is. I'm a poor college student.
Old 12-01-2005, 09:34 AM   #7
Butterbelly
Melting in the desert

Yup, me too
Old 12-01-2005, 10:03 PM   #8
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

You guys, that's so freaking close! You could be out here, where there are only about 3 people on the board less than 2 hours away. An hour and a half is well worth it on a quiet day in Christmas Break...do it!

As a poor college student I flew to Venezuela to see my girl. An hour and a half drive is fantastic fortune!

Jay West Coast
Old 12-01-2005, 10:12 PM   #9
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Hey browniestuff!

I don't think I'm what you're looking for but I thought I'd say hi because I'm also in Tulsa. Hi!

Welcome to the board!
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 10:16 PM   #10
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast
You guys, that's so freaking close! You could be out here, where there are only about 3 people on the board less than 2 hours away. An hour and a half is well worth it on a quiet day in Christmas Break...do it!

As a poor college student I flew to Venezuela to see my girl. An hour and a half drive is fantastic fortune!

Jay West Coast

I'm ready to take up a donation for them! I want people to give it a chance! I'm not getting any younger.

That reminds me, I need to doublecheck that I can send dimensions a check.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 11:52 PM   #11
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast
I hear you. There are people 4 and more hours away from me, but I just never seem to make it to 'Frisco or LA.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 09:54 AM   #12
abluesman
I da doggie daddy

abluesman is a member of the 500 clubabluesman is a member of the 500 clubabluesman is a member of the 500 clubabluesman is a member of the 500 clubabluesman is a member of the 500 clubabluesman is a member of the 500 club

You guys think you have it bad? Try living in Nowheresville, Tennessee.
Old 12-02-2005, 09:58 AM   #13
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abluesman
You guys think you have it bad? Try living in Nowheresville, Tennessee.
ah, but you're married, right?

i'm thinking of moving to a good-sized city on the east coast, just to meet people! Oh, wait...
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 11:34 AM   #14
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

And I'll bet you have fabulous blues clubs there in Tenn!

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 11:51 AM   #15
abluesman
I da doggie daddy

abluesman is a member of the 500 clubabluesman is a member of the 500 clubabluesman is a member of the 500 clubabluesman is a member of the 500 clubabluesman is a member of the 500 clubabluesman is a member of the 500 club

You betcha I'm married. To the best woman there is anywhere!!!! But you don't have to move to meet people. Christy and I lived 1 1/2 hours from each other when we met. Actually we met online. Became friends, and then we met face to face one night when I was playing drums in a blues club not far from where she lived. And the rest, as they say, is history.

And for Tina, yes there are a few blues clubs in East Tennessee, but I really miss the Memphis blues scene.

Dammmit!!! Now you've got me thinking of home. Quick !!!! Somebody give me some ribs !!!!
Old 12-02-2005, 01:00 PM   #16
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abluesman
You betcha I'm married. To the best woman there is anywhere!!!! But you don't have to move to meet people. Christy and I lived 1 1/2 hours from each other when we met. Actually we met online. Became friends, and then we met face to face one night when I was playing drums in a blues club not far from where she lived. And the rest, as they say, is history.

<hopes browniestuff talks to that cute Butterbelly girl>
Old 12-02-2005, 05:51 PM   #17
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on

I hope so too. Ya just gottah want it enough. Out of a whole weekend three hours round trip can be eminently worthwhile.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 10:22 PM   #18
Butterbelly
Melting in the desert

LOL...you guys crack me up. One and a half hours is nothing...I travel four hours one way just to see my better half each month.