Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-03-2005, 06:54 PM   #51
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well, it was more the mental image of a Pooh-at-Rabbit's Howse-after-lunch sort of hahaha. I love that cartoon...

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 07:32 PM   #52
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlane
Well, it was more the mental image of a Pooh-at-Rabbit's Howse-after-lunch sort of hahaha. I love that cartoon...
That's totally different. If you want me stuck in a clean and tidy crawlspace, no problem.
Old 12-03-2005, 07:36 PM   #53
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oh yeah, absolutely. I don't like grime. Ew. And grime on you? Noooooo! That would be a crime, to cover you in grime. Not a good time. Nor should you wear slime. Or chew a lime. I'd keep going, but I'm done with this rhyme.

Old 12-03-2005, 09:23 PM   #54
NFA
Results STILL NOT typical

NFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging in

Dude, Friends on WB? Haven't you heard of a little thing called DVD.

What am I saying, I've got all the darn seasons on DVD and even I'm more likely to watch it on TV than on DVD.

Anyway, back to the topic, I think its becoming clear that AnnMarie is just a rumor that was never grounded in reality. I doubt anyone by that name ever even existed. Just something whispered through to years.
NFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 09:26 PM   #55
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFA
Dude, Friends on WB? Haven't you heard of a little thing called DVD.

What am I saying, I've got all the darn seasons on DVD and even I'm more likely to watch it on TV than on DVD.

Anyway, back to the topic, I think its becoming clear that AnnMarie is just a rumor that was never grounded in reality. I doubt anyone by that name ever even existed. Just something whispered through to years.

Wait, so are you saying I should get it on DVD so I don't have to catch episodes on the fly? I've considered it, but never bothered to invest. Maybe I'll rethink it!

I'm a sucker for the show, I have to admit. After seeing all episodes about a million times (although my DVR messed up and I still didn't see the last 5 minutes of the finale!!!!), I still enjoy it too much.

Old 12-03-2005, 09:45 PM   #56
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie
She was last seen wiping chocolate cake crumbs off her boobs and...

Um.. er.. ah.. wha?.. who? I just can't get past that sentence...
Old 12-03-2005, 09:47 PM   #57
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie
AnnMarie, your kitties are gorgeous.

Thanks, Carrie. Best thing is, they don't know it. Nothing is more annoying than a conceited cat.
Old 12-03-2005, 09:49 PM   #58
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boteroesque Babe
Things I generally hate seeing discussed on web boards:

What the Webmaster should or shouldn't do
How another board is so icky
Blind respect for the office of the President
Bathroom habits
Kelligrl, Brooke, The Easter Bunny, Santie Claus, Paris Hilton, and Jesus
Gravy
"Silly Questionnaires"
Things filled with or oozing pus or pus-like fluid
Kitty Cats

But I just gotta say, them's some damn cute kitties, AnnMarie. Totally worth breakin' the rules for.

Thanks, BB... sorry for the transgression.
Old 12-03-2005, 09:51 PM   #59
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delaney
I dunno what happened to AM. I just called her, and her answering message was really weird. "AnnMarie is unavailable. Please send a case of Whiskas to her home, and she'll return your call." It was her voice, but it sounding....I dunno....a little strained. Hope everything is okay!
Well, you'd sound strained too if you had two cats throw a rug over your head until they got their favorite wet food. Crafty little bastards.
Old 12-04-2005, 07:23 AM   #60
NFA
Results STILL NOT typical

NFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Wait, so are you saying I should get it on DVD so I don't have to catch episodes on the fly? I've considered it, but never bothered to invest. Maybe I'll rethink it!

I'm a sucker for the show, I have to admit. After seeing all episodes about a million times (although my DVR messed up and I still didn't see the last 5 minutes of the finale!!!!), I still enjoy it too much.

Well, you can get The One with all 10 Seasons on DVD at Best Buy for just under $200 right now. No tax either if you happen to be in New Hampshire to buy it. Just saying.

I'm a sucker for the show myself. While normally I like the odd, smart shows that all the hipster geeks enjoy, I must admit that Friends had a lot to offer. Strong characters, a willingness for self-mockery, and the bright idea of introducing multi-episode story arcs and developing plots into the sitcom. No one's ever really pulled that off before or since. Even the loathesome use of a fat suit had a redeeming factor given their curious decision to present fat Monica as being infinately more happy and content than thin Monica.

But what am I talking to you for anyway? You're just a figment of our collective imaginations.
NFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 08:19 AM   #61
EtobicokeFA
Proud FA

EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlane
Oh yeah, absolutely. I don't like grime. Ew. And grime on you? Noooooo! That would be a crime, to cover you in grime. Not a good time. Nor should you wear slime. Or chew a lime. I'd keep going, but I'm done with this rhyme.
Of course, I bet there would be FAs here that would make an exception for mud!

[Said with the naughtist grin ever.]

"Health is not a body weight, it's a measure of fitness."
EtobicokeFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 07:14 PM   #62
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Who IS this AnnMarie everyone is looking for....???

....how would I know where to find her if I was to look? I am not sure I remember what she looked like....but I have some pleasant memories....of cute-osity! Aha! I shall contact Tom Corbett and the Space Cadets and attempt to triangulate a fix on her position from aloft, now that I remember her distinguishing characteristic....cuteness....and roundness....yessss!

Last edited by Obesus; 12-06-2005 at 10:34 PM.
Obesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 07:46 PM   #63
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

I think this is her at a recent photo shoot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gandalf-bunny.jpg (37.4 KB, 152 views)
Old 12-04-2005, 07:47 PM   #64
fatlane
Starting Arvist

Dang. She's put on a lot of fur.

Old 12-04-2005, 07:54 PM   #65
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Wink Yes! Now the Mystery is solved!

Straightaway! That is her, yes, her very self! I am sooo glad we can put this matter to rest..it was, the Space Cadets, after all, with their stolid logic and uncompromising humorlessness, that saved the day! Hurrah!
PS...I am so glad that it wasn't a matter involving those pesky gravity waves..you just never know where or when one of those will whisk you away to a hidden dimension of something on that order..but that decidely solves the mysteryof all of the missing BBW's as well...it is all a mass and gravity thing...whisking and such! Of course!

Quote:
I think this is her at a recent photo shoot.

Last edited by Obesus; 12-06-2005 at 10:34 PM.
Obesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 03:15 PM   #66
EtobicokeFA
Proud FA

EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That was fun! So, next on the missing list?

Old 12-05-2005, 04:59 PM   #67
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have to say, she doesn't look thrilled. lol

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 06:12 PM   #68
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Watch out, your cat may gouge your eyes out if dare put bunny ears on it again!
Old 12-05-2005, 08:48 PM   #69
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*laugh* Like dressing up kids...
Old 12-05-2005, 09:23 PM   #70
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

That's AnnMarie. Not a cat.

Don't you recognize the green eyes, sense of humor, extra puffiness, and the tell-"tail" look?
Old 12-06-2005, 07:27 AM   #71
EtobicokeFA
Proud FA

Quote:
That's AnnMarie. Not a cat.

Don't you recognize the green eyes, sense of humor, extra puffiness, and the tell-"tail" look?
But, she still doesn't look thrilled about the bunny ear.

Old 12-06-2005, 12:46 PM   #72
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina
I have to say, she doesn't look thrilled. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtobicokeFA
But, she still doesn't look thrilled about the bunny ear.
You guys are probably just projecting stuff from your own rough childhoods.

Kitty looks pleased as punch and as AnnMarie's pet she's a fully trained model.

Last edited by Santaclear; 12-06-2005 at 02:58 PM.
Santaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 03:36 PM   #73
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I hate how it's (the forum) gone back to showing again when you've edited a post.

Last edited by Santaclear; 12-06-2005 at 04:01 PM.
Santaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 05:12 PM   #74
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear
I hate how it's (the forum) gone back to showing again when you've edited a post.

LOL, if you catch it fast, it doesn't, but after that... yup.
Old 12-10-2005, 01:25 PM   #75
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

What is hysterical is that I actually disappeared for 3 days, and not one post in here about where I might be... LOL