Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-04-2005, 07:00 PM   #1
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Wink The eternally changing circus.....

....that is my website....
http://ordoceresia.homestead.com/index.html
OCOM...the Order of the Obese Ceres...is back up in fragmentary but growing form! (Hmmm..interesting choice of words!) Any thoughts or suggestions and we will attempt, genie-like to make them so! Since 1986, the World's only magickal order devoted to obesity and weightgain! Huzzah!
Featured in several actual books and Hustler magazine! LOL

Last edited by Obesus; 12-06-2005 at 10:34 PM.
Obesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 07:15 PM   #2
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Not much in the way of links on the page. Just now starting?

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 07:27 PM   #3
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Talking Barely begun afresh....after ripping it down a few months ago!

But the four degree rituals and the proper use of the funnel and tube go up next! Wa-hooooooooooy..when we have a ritual, you can tell, because I approximate a beachball! LOL That's my kinda' ritual!

The picture is "Happy Jack" Eckert..fattest fraternal brother in the world...739 pounds of masonic joy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlane
Not much in the way of links on the page. Just now starting?

Old 12-04-2005, 07:32 PM   #4
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Erm... what's the story behind his get-up, there?

Old 12-04-2005, 07:38 PM   #5
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Red face It's Order of Foresters, I believe...

One of those benevolent associations during the early days of last Century....like the Oddfellows, designed more for cheap insurance than anything else, but they had a ritual and a mythology..the Foresters' had a very odd and complicated ritual, kinda' like the Carbonari, without the political agenda...that is an interesting question..let me consult my people!...and speaking of ODDFELLOWS, I guess you could say we are charter members, eh? Wa=hooooy Oooooooooh...dead silence there....

Quote:
Erm... what's the story behind his get-up, there?
Old 12-04-2005, 07:55 PM   #6
fatlane
Starting Arvist

Must not have been the Catholic Foresters from France, then.

http://www.foresters.ws/ Just went down. Coincidence? I THINK NOT.

Old 12-04-2005, 08:03 PM   #7
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Default Naaah...these here are the US Foresters...

Outta' America...different bunch! http://www.foresters.biz/
These are them, but the occult side is all gone now...they are just a benevolent order involved in insurance...
the piccy is from the 1880's, when they still had the good stuff...the Ancient Order of Foresters is the British version I believe...

Quote:
Must not have been the Catholic Foresters from France, then.

http://www.foresters.ws/ Just went down. Coincidence? I THINK NOT.

Old 12-04-2005, 08:06 PM   #8
fatlane
Starting Arvist

Well, I like togas, but not diapers with bibs...

Old 12-04-2005, 08:16 PM   #9
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Red face Well.... his tailor had a challenger there then, eh?

It's a kinda toga with a thingy sorta'...oh hell...it probably is a giant baby outfit and this has all just been a wild-goose frammus, but an interesting one! He was actually a Forester..that I know fer sure...and a Mason..you know that super-secret part of the Master Mason degree ritual where the candidate plays the dead Hiram Abiff...well, when they whack him on the back of the head with a mallet, he is supposed to fall backwards into the carpet where a few Masons grab him and slowly lay him down...and then resurrect him with the password.."M...e"...well....imagine having to catch a 739 pound man with a carpet! The stories are amusing! Errr...did I just happen to reveal the central secrets of a deadly secret society? No...got em out of a book from B.Dalton! LOL

Quote:
Well, I like togas, but not diapers with bibs...

Last edited by Obesus; 12-04-2005 at 08:31 PM.
Old 12-04-2005, 08:23 PM   #10
fatlane
Starting Arvist

Yeah, because if you did reveal them, well... Jack the Ripper was quite accurate, wasn't he?

We need say no more of this.

Old 12-04-2005, 11:47 PM   #11
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Default Ooooh....I don't go for the Masonic theory...

,,,being quite the Ripperologist, I am leaning toward the Maybrick theory..a lot of it makes some sense, which is rare for the field! It was certainly someone totally unhinged and I just don't think Sir William Gull fits the bill. I love "From Hell", more as a fascinating look at late 19th Century Occultism and Secret Societes, but even there, it far overestimates the power of any such group...there is the romantic view and then the reality....I think I am pretty safe quoting from a book of rituals that was out of date in the 1870's! It does make significant historical interest though...the best estimate of the origin of the Hiram Aibiff legend comes out of the Middle East during the Crusades...Gerard de Nerval has a version of it in his book of travels through the Middle East...

Quote:
Yeah, because if you did reveal them, well... Jack the Ripper was quite accurate, wasn't he?

We need say no more of this.
Old 12-04-2005, 11:49 PM   #12
1300 Class
Pam Poovey's Stunt Double

1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Why does Obesus in almost everyone one of his posts upload some picture? SThought I ought to ask.
1300 Class is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 11:58 PM   #13
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Default I have a B.A in Art History from U.C. Berkeley

Magna Cum Laude, 1973 and a B.F.A. in Painting and Drawing from the San Francisco Academy of Art College 1979...I taught History of Modern Art at the academy and my California Nonprofit Corporation, the Athanor Institute, teaches the cultural history of art, science and esotericism..it has been around since 1986..so we are celebrating our 20th year...all of my lectures are heavily oriented towards the visual and I am active as a painter and performance artist! My computer is stuffed with thousands of images from a variety of fields...I use a second hard-drive to store them all and I am fierce with the Google and Yahoo search engines! Most of my articles (about 85-95 in print) have either illustrations or collages that I have done and I keep a journal which is heavily oriented to the visual with hundreds of drawings relating to paintings, sculpture, occultism, performances all the way back to August 1st, 1986. When I worked for the Rosicrucian Order back in the early 90's, I was their audio-visual director. It's a life theme!
Ps that is why I put the images up on the website first to organize my train of thought and then the text...at work I am famous for my diagrammatic ways of thinking..I always have to have a white board when I do trainings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australian Lord
Why does Obesus in almost everyone one of his posts upload some picture? SThought I ought to ask.

Last edited by Obesus; 12-05-2005 at 07:15 AM.
Old 12-05-2005, 05:44 AM   #14
1300 Class
Pam Poovey's Stunt Double

1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Fair enough. Though you should investigate imageshack or photobucket to levy up some of the old hardrive space.
1300 Class is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 07:21 AM   #15
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Talking Thanks for the suggestion! I will employ it!

Although I still have like 35 gigs left over there on drive "D"! The other thing I do is burn images en massse onto CD-RW discs so that I can move from computer to computer and still use them...the Institute has about 5 computers spread out over the City...what I really need is one of those Seagate 5 gig jumpdrives...that would be a nice Xmas present! Your suggestion bears no small merit as another back-up..thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australian Lord
Fair enough. Though you should investigate imageshack or photobucket to levy up some of the old hardrive space.
Old 12-05-2005, 08:05 AM   #16
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Happy Jack's B.P.O.E. Banners Revealed!

Brotherly Protective Order of Elks aka the Elks Club. Lay that secret handshake on me bubbas. Friar Tim I gotta send you the old Dim illustration (also appears in DEVIANT DESIRES) of the FA Lodge w/ the SSBBW poppin' out of the cake...
Ned Sonntag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 08:11 AM   #17
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Happy Jack's B.P.O.E. Banners Revealed!

Brotherly Protective Order of Elks aka the Elks Club. Lay that secret handshake on me bubbas. Friar Tim I gotta send you the old Dim illustration (also appears in DEVIANT DESIRES) of the FA Lodge w/ the SSBBW poppin' out of the cake...
Old 12-05-2005, 08:14 AM   #18
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Default The Back of that Postcard!

http://www.missioncreep.com/mundie/g.../gallery12.htm
Artist James Mundie gives us Happy Jack's list of fraternal affiliations here!
Old 12-05-2005, 08:19 AM   #19
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Wink Ned Sonntag!

You ARE the MAN! Kewl! Very nice to see you on this thread in particular..I just started the Malta Page and have several in the 2500 BC section...this is really the start of a book devoted to the weightgain concept in religion, magick and oracularity around the World...any input from you would be taken as sage and worthy! Fraternal handshake to ya' there, Nedster!
There is a book now on weightgain in Islamic culture in the Northern Sahara, called "Feeding Desire"...we are on a roll! Get it, ROLL!!! Hardy Har Har! Ooooh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Sonntag
http://www.missioncreep.com/mundie/g.../gallery12.htm
Artist James Mundie gives us Happy Jack's list of fraternal affiliations here!
Old 12-05-2005, 09:05 AM   #20
fatlane
Starting Arvist

Ned, Obesus, and Fatlane: the Trimvirs of Esoterica...

Old 12-05-2005, 10:27 AM   #21
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Default Tuaregs&The Moorish Orthodox Radio Crusade

RevElderMech have you heard from our fellow GNOSIS alum Peter Lamborn Wilson lately? The Amazon page on "Feeding Desire" says this feeder culture IS the Moors themselves!!! I recently was informed that potatofamine-gal Eileen Brennan was the Mother of the Five Sonntag Bros. who dominated cultural life in Evansville IN in the first third of the 20th Century... so despite my ScotsIrish Protestant pretensions, my most important greatgreatgrandmother was one of those wild western Irish who Wilson claims traded constantly with the Mauritanians in Neolithic days... and Malta likely was a Moorish Temple too... as Wilson used to say in his WBAI promo, "for I am a Zouave"! Jeez now I gotta Google 'Zouave'.
Old 12-05-2005, 10:38 AM   #22
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Default Rolling, It All Comes Around

The Zouave were Civil War regiments whose uniforms were based on French native Algerian units... okay here's the good part! The ZigZag Man on the rolling paper package is named 'Le Zouave'!!!
Old 12-05-2005, 01:14 PM   #23
fatlane
Starting Arvist

The Zouave uniforms were all the rage in the Civil War, in spite of the fact they sucked as far as camouflage went. The real Zouaves finally went camo in WW1.

Old 12-05-2005, 10:34 PM   #24
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Default Fatlane, Ned and Obesus...

The Three Muskateers of Doom! Aha! Oh...maybe that is too melodramatic...how about the Three Muskateers of Cheerfulness! Yes...much better, but a bit sappy...how about...the Three Muskateers of the Abyss of Obscene Horror! Much better...and Christmasy too!

Quote:
Ned, Obesus, and Fatlane: the Trimvirs of Esoterica...
Old 12-05-2005, 10:47 PM   #25
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Default Haven't seen him since the 90's!

But he is out there, writing about PIRATES, probably...same as Burroughs' last book.."Ghost of a Chance.." The story of the Zouaves was an incredible episode in the Civil War...and as we discover from my profile, military history is one of my avocations...there is a great book on them through the Military Book Club...the uniforms are unbelieveable! I am not surprised about your Irish roots there...you have that Leprechaun energy going on pretty strong over there, if I say so meself! Yup...the book is indeed about the one million Saharan Moors.....some of whom still practice the traditional fattening of young girls...in the older editions of The Perfumed Garden of the Shaik Nefzawi, you will find the fascinating piece of information that the word "gheba" in arabic means "double chin"...a sign of beauty in muslim culture. Volume II of E.A.Wallis-Budge's monumental Osiris and the Egyptian Resurrection has a two page summary of fatness and beauty in women from the Egyptians to the coming of Islam...it is a knockout! He specifically mentions the Berber women, who are absolutely huge, blue-eyed and paler than the moon...as Bobby says in Twin Peaks..."Oh, what a wonderful world..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Sonntag
RevElderMech have you heard from our fellow GNOSIS alum Peter Lamborn Wilson lately? The Amazon page on "Feeding Desire" says this feeder culture IS the Moors themselves!!! I recently was informed that potatofamine-gal Eileen Brennan was the Mother of the Five Sonntag Bros. who dominated cultural life in Evansville IN in the first third of the 20th Century... so despite my ScotsIrish Protestant pretensions, my most important greatgreatgrandmother was one of those wild western Irish who Wilson claims traded constantly with the Mauritanians in Neolithic days... and Malta likely was a Moorish Temple too... as Wilson used to say in his WBAI promo, "for I am a Zouave"! Jeez now I gotta Google 'Zouave'.