Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-06-2005, 08:18 AM   #26
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obesus
The Three Muskateers of Doom! Aha! Oh...maybe that is too melodramatic...how about the Three Muskateers of Cheerfulness! Yes...much better, but a bit sappy...how about...the Three Muskateers of the Abyss of Obscene Horror! Much better...and Christmasy too!
This is why I preferred "Trimvirs". Very statesman-like.

And if you like Egyptian beauty, check out Natacha Atlas. Great singer, great woman. She has a DVD of her videos for sale, you know...

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 09:11 AM   #27
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Default DUDE! You rule!

My eyes have been opened and I have seen the Sun at Midnight! Natacha's DVD is on the way, Amazon-style! Dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlane
This is why I preferred "Trimvirs". Very statesman-like.

And if you like Egyptian beauty, check out Natacha Atlas. Great singer, great woman. She has a DVD of her videos for sale, you know...
Old 12-06-2005, 09:27 AM   #28
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default World Music Shoulders

To complete the circle, Natacha's mother is Jewish. If Ms Atlas has a fat sister somewhere, THERE would be the Black Tresses of the Beloved!
Ned Sonntag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 09:36 AM   #29
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obesus
....that is my website....
http://ordoceresia.homestead.com/index.html
OCOM...the Order of the Obese Ceres...is back up in fragmentary but growing form! LOL
Looks like you're on a veritable renaissance, Tim! I remember OCOM from the early days, and just checked my old files to see what, if anything, is still there from those times before the web or anything other than perhaps Prodigy and CompuServe. That's the section that should contain a pretty complete collection of FFI and BellyBuster newsletters. Sadly, apart from a bunch of correspondence, much seems missing. I have vague recollections that a particularly enthusiastic fatologist may have "borrowed" them for copying.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 08:22 PM   #30
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Thanks Conrad!

I think my experience with the religious side of fat has reached a level of understanding where I can contribute to a lot of folks' understanding of this. I keep trying to re-structure the OCOM site so that it will be as all inclusive as possible....it is a challenge, but I really am getting there...the actual preparatory material for the degree work goes up tonight...oh, I remember those days so well...I know I lost a box with a lot of precious material when I moved, seven years ago....the FFI and Belly Busters material is priceless..I even lost my electronic versions of the covers when my last hard-drive bit the dust..oh well, it is a fleeting world! I still have the old video tape from Dimensions of Betsy and the ones that Sabrina of BUF fame put out, Tigger's, Candy Kane's, but that is it..all that remains of the olden times...sigh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster
Looks like you're on a veritable renaissance, Tim! I remember OCOM from the early days, and just checked my old files to see what, if anything, is still there from those times before the web or anything other than perhaps Prodigy and CompuServe. That's the section that should contain a pretty complete collection of FFI and BellyBuster newsletters. Sadly, apart from a bunch of correspondence, much seems missing. I have vague recollections that a particularly enthusiastic fatologist may have "borrowed" them for copying.
Old 12-11-2005, 11:45 PM   #31
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Default Ok then....the first step is there....

The first magickal exercise is up...I decided to do the text first and then add in some photos later...so, the first exercise that you need to do to do everything else is ready to go at:

http://ordoceresia.homestead.com/

I should have one degree up a night...the last one is a ceremonial/ritual so it will take a tad longer...theoretically, you could do it all in five consecutive evenings, but I recommend taking at least a week between each, longer if possible, so that you will have time to absorb and really grow with the inner work....anyone who would like to try it and report any results to me can do so at:

hyperphage@sbcglobal.net

that address will also be on the site...this is a powerful method and has some life-changing properties...for the better!

Last edited by Obesus; 12-18-2005 at 09:20 AM.
Obesus is offline   Reply With Quote