Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-12-2005, 02:24 AM   #1
pinuptami
Model turned slacker

pinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot pics
Default Just thought I would share...all dressed up pics!

Cause I look really fat in this picture. I went to see Trans-Siberian orchestra with my boyfriend and best friends, Amanda and Jonathan tonight, and Jonathan took a couple of pictures of us...I couldn't help noticing that even full dressed, and in black, which is supposed to be slimming, I still look really big. (nope, not a paysite pic, so I thought it would be appropriate here)

All in all, it was a good night. Hope you like the pic.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tso1.jpg (56.3 KB, 1644 views)
pinuptami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 02:27 AM   #2
pinuptami
Model turned slacker

pinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot pics

and one of J and A, just cause I love them, and they got engaged tonight. They're skinny, but they have fat hearts!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 009.jpg (36.0 KB, 1636 views)
pinuptami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 05:48 AM   #3
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Aww. You two are SO cute! Congrats to your friends.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 07:24 AM   #4
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Velvet Jacket!

I'm glad that the Mott the Hoople thing is back in fashion. It's a similar moment in history to the All The Young Dudes days.
Ned Sonntag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 09:41 AM   #5
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinuptami
Cause I look really fat in this picture. I went to see Trans-Siberian orchestra with my boyfriend and best friends, Amanda and Jonathan tonight, and Jonathan took a couple of pictures of us...I couldn't help noticing that even full dressed, and in black, which is supposed to be slimming, I still look really big. (nope, not a paysite pic, so I thought it would be appropriate here)
See, that's a fallacy. Black isn't slimming against a white wall.

You and your honey look adorable together. And congrats to your friends, Tami.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 10:05 AM   #6
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

so presh!

check your email, love.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote