Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-20-2008, 05:28 AM   #1101
No-No-Badkitty
Purrrrrrrrr~

No-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
Knotty, I shall fight you for the honor of the title of Cutest Guy at Dims! lol

That's gonna be one hell of a fight
No-No-Badkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:00 PM   #1102
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolatebluesdiva View Post
I hope I am doing this right, I will attach a few of my photos
You are very pretty. Nice pics.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:22 PM   #1103
KnottyOne
Ready For A Broken Heart?

KnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
Knotty is so cute. The cutest guy at Dims I reckon.
Awwww, thank you so much, that is like the nicest thing ever said to me you've like... seriously made my decade ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413
Knotty, I shall fight you for the honor of the title of Cutest Guy at Dims! lol
Sorry bro, I'm a lover not a fighter, I can't risk anything happening to my face/meal ticket haha

The past and future, is in us or nowhere. The external world is the shadow world, casting its shadows into the world of light. Now it seems to us so dark within, so lonely and chaotic. But how different it will seem to us when this eclipse is past and the shadow is removed. We will enjoy ourselves more than ever, for our spirit has suffered such deprivation.
KnottyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:20 PM   #1104
Mikey

Mikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
I guess you have never seen my photo!!
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:23 PM   #1105
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
I guess you have never seen my photo!!
One way to fix that........

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:54 PM   #1106
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I shall concur at the cuteness of Knotty..He is quite a dapper young man

And now one of moi...for a change lol

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.

Last edited by bexy; 02-28-2009 at 11:46 AM.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:56 PM   #1107
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post

Bexy I love this pic. You look wonderful. Very natural.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:56 PM   #1108
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Bexy I love this pic. You look wonderful. Very natural.
aww thank you so much Shosh!

Old 09-25-2008, 05:59 PM   #1109
No-No-Badkitty
Purrrrrrrrr~

No-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
aww thank you so much Shosh!

Bexy...I wanna know when you will be giving sexy lessons...I'd like to sign up for classes
Old 09-25-2008, 06:03 PM   #1110
bexy
is red again <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by No-No-Badkitty View Post
Bexy...I wanna know when you will be giving sexy lessons...I'd like to sign up for classes
aww dude!!! ok here's your first lesson...just be you

I've seen you in your frilly pants, you're hot stuff!

Old 09-25-2008, 06:20 PM   #1111
No-No-Badkitty
Purrrrrrrrr~

Quote:
aww dude!!! ok here's your first lesson...just be you

I've seen you in your frilly pants, you're hot stuff!

Yeah...but you're so good at giving those "looks" I give those looks and I look like I have gas.
Old 09-25-2008, 06:30 PM   #1112
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Very cute Bexy...mis your longer hairstyle

Still a lovely woman anyway.

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 06:31 PM   #1113
bexy
is red again <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Very cute Bexy...mis your longer hairstyle

Still a lovely woman anyway.
aww thanks paul..dont worry it'll grow

Old 09-25-2008, 06:33 PM   #1114
bexy
is red again <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by No-No-Badkitty View Post
Yeah...but you're so good at giving those "looks" I give those looks and I look like I have gas.
gas eh? why do you think I'm sticking my bum out in this pic??

Old 09-26-2008, 05:53 AM   #1115
lovebbws13
Big Bellies & Butts, YUM!

lovebbws13 can now change their title

Bexy, you absolutely work the short hair..and I love the bright pink anyway. Hot Stuff!!
lovebbws13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 07:34 AM   #1116
squidgemonster
foolish FA

squidgemonster can now change their title

I always have plenty of gas lol,god knows how my GF puts up with it.
Used to be called 'fart arse Billy' at school..
squidgemonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 07:06 AM   #1117
bexy
is red again <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebbws13 View Post
Bexy, you absolutely work the short hair..and I love the bright pink anyway. Hot Stuff!!
aww thanks dude

Old 09-27-2008, 07:50 AM   #1118
No-No-Badkitty
Purrrrrrrrr~

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemonster View Post
I always have plenty of gas lol,god knows how my GF puts up with it.
Used to be called 'fart arse Billy' at school..

I honestly think that gas is a requirement to be met in order to qualify as male....
Old 09-27-2008, 10:30 PM   #1119
thejuicyone
Juicy Juice

thejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging in
Default woot

Well i like em'.

Big girls got that flexibility too. ;P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Brandi
thejuicyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:38 PM   #1120
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*warning! lurker de-lurking!*

I saw so many beautiful women in this thread, I felt I had to pay back with a pic of me. Sadly, you ladies are getting gypped in the deal.

Forgive the name tag, by the way. I forgot to take the damn thing off before having my pic taken.
Old 09-28-2008, 07:09 AM   #1121
No-No-Badkitty
Purrrrrrrrr~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
*warning! lurker de-lurking!*

I saw so many beautiful women in this thread, I felt I had to pay back with a pic of me. Sadly, you ladies are getting gypped in the deal.

Forgive the name tag, by the way. I forgot to take the damn thing off before having my pic taken.

I think I have decided that men have just as many self-esteem issues as women. I cannot believe the number of men who don't think there is something wrong with the way they look.
Do you guys ever look in a mirror?
Seriously...quit being so hard on yourselves!!!
Old 09-28-2008, 01:10 PM   #1122
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I forget that I'm a lurker here, so nobody is familiar with me. I don't have self esteem issues, that was more a comment about how beautiful the women here are.
Old 09-28-2008, 01:30 PM   #1123
No-No-Badkitty
Purrrrrrrrr~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
I forget that I'm a lurker here, so nobody is familiar with me. I don't have self esteem issues, that was more a comment about how beautiful the women here are.
Then quit beins selfish and post more pictures!!!
Old 09-29-2008, 03:54 PM   #1124
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i have clothes on. they just ride up a lot.

maxin' at home.

QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:11 PM   #1125
No-No-Badkitty
Purrrrrrrrr~

Very Pretty Queen B!!!

Tags
pictures, sexy