Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-13-2008, 07:49 PM   #1226
intraultra
big monster lover

intraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuleVariationsNYC
New Year's Eve 2007
Umm... Yeah that sums it up
intraultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:00 PM   #1227
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuleVariationsNYC View Post
New Year's Eve 2007

What a cool shot.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:45 PM   #1228
MuleVariationsNYC
Math ap Mathonwy

MuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
What a cool shot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by intraultra View Post
Umm... Yeah that sums it up
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
Looking quite dapper there, sir. Very, very nice.

Thanks very, very much, ladies.
MuleVariationsNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:53 PM   #1229
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

that's a super-cool pic, mule
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:53 PM   #1230
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

Old 11-13-2008, 08:53 PM   #1231
kayrae
doot doot doot

Old 11-13-2008, 09:01 PM   #1232
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

MulesVariation, you really need to be more of a jerkface so you're not such a hottie.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:25 PM   #1233
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
New Year's Eve 2007
Indeed very nice! And sans beard I might note
sweet&fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:34 PM   #1234
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

i'm going to join the ladies and give props for that one. sublime composition
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 07:47 AM   #1235
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfdoom View Post
i'm going to join the ladies and give props for that one. sublime composition
Agreed. It's like... something you'd see in a magazine like TIME or Newsweek that gets shown off in every "best of" issue that they ever do.
Old 11-15-2008, 04:59 PM   #1236
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Damn Mule.....you just owned the whole thread..... looking good

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 05:14 PM   #1237
MuleVariationsNYC
Math ap Mathonwy

MuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging in

Thanks boys and girls. It was taken by a friend who's quite the photog.
MuleVariationsNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 05:18 PM   #1238
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
New Year's Eve 2007
Very handsome. Very refined.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 06:51 PM   #1239
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
Very handsome. Very refined.
You've got no clue.

He looked better-dressed than any other guy at the panty party at... Labor Day, I think it was. And all he had on was this black speedo-like thing. He managed to out-class all of us by just wearing that.
Old 11-15-2008, 07:12 PM   #1240
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Seems like it's been a while so how about some new ones? No they weren't taken in the future.....I'm bad to have the wrong date set

First the night gown- and then the dress
GEF:
Nice picture and what a gorgeous smile

[QUOTE=krismiss;986604]Yupyup. I get bored so easily.
QUOTE]

Krissmiss:

Nice picture and to deal with two jobs and school. Kudos

Quote:
New Year's Eve 2007
MVNYC:

Very cool pic- something about a B&W photo. Very classy - retro cool
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 10:19 AM   #1241
FunCuteGuy

FunCuteGuy can now change their title

ok so here is my sexy pic

anyone wanna be mine Im single and lonley
Old 11-23-2008, 12:32 PM   #1242
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hey! Another great pic. How can someone so cute be lonely?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunCuteGuy View Post

mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 01:34 PM   #1243
FunCuteGuy

FunCuteGuy can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Hey! Another great pic. How can someone so cute be lonely?

thanks and I dunno.

I need it changed
Old 11-25-2008, 04:34 PM   #1244
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

My new fave pic

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.

Last edited by bexy; 11-25-2009 at 03:27 PM.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 04:47 PM   #1245
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
My new fave pic
o.O? That's clothed?! lol j/k

I like it a lot too, Bexy.
Old 11-25-2008, 05:38 PM   #1246
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
o.O? That's clothed?! lol j/k

I like it a lot too, Bexy.
Hehe I couldn't quite choose where to put it, but I figured I'm wearing some clothes so here it be...

Old 11-25-2008, 07:47 PM   #1247
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
My new fave pic
what a sexy wee thing you are!
succubus_dxb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 07:49 PM   #1248
bexy
is red again <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
what a sexy wee thing you are!
hehe aww thank you!

Old 11-25-2008, 08:03 PM   #1249
Malarkey

Malarkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMalarkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMalarkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunCuteGuy View Post

Haha.....you are cute........and you know it,lol
Malarkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:02 PM   #1250
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

My My MY Miss Bexy you are ASTOUNDING once again! .. Excuse me while I remove my jaw from the floor, kthnx.

Tags
pictures, sexy