Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-13-2009, 07:07 PM   #1326
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have to confess I started to edit out what felt like personal attacks in Seth's post, but decided it would be more effective to respond to it.

Seth, when you said "Worry about yourself and your actions and quit trying to police others" it felt to me like you should take your own advice. And your post would probably have been more effective if it wasn't so nasty.

And in defense of Tooz, I think she stated her concerns in a calm and inoffensive way. And heck, we all know what it's like when people say biased things without realizing they are being offensive.

I don't have a problem with a little enlightenment.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 07:41 PM   #1327
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
I have to confess I started to edit out what felt like personal attacks in Seth's post, but decided it would be more effective to respond to it.
You did edit my typo back in.

Quote:
Seth, when you said "Worry about yourself and your actions and quit trying to police others" it felt to me like you should take your own advice. And your post would probably have been more effective if it wasn't so nasty.
My post was hardly nasty. Strongly worded and blunt, yes. But nasty it was not. As for "taking my own advice," if Tooz sees fit to slap people around for what she perceives as their faults, than it is only fair that I am allowed to as well.

Quote:
And in defense of Tooz, I think she stated her concerns in a calm and inoffensive way. And heck, we all know what it's like when people say biased things without realizing they are being offensive.

There is nothing enlightening about being called a racist (which is, by proxy what you are calling someone when you claim they said something that is racist). What you consider calm and inoffensive I consider meddlesome and baiting.
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 08:35 PM   #1328
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

It did look like it was pretty nasty actually. Just sayin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 09:22 PM   #1329
snuffy2000
\(дಠ)/

snuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging in

Discussion of racism ends now, carry on with the picture posting and have fun, that's what this is about right?

Last edited by snuffy2000; 01-13-2009 at 09:25 PM.
snuffy2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 10:04 PM   #1330
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm not trying to be obtuse, but how is thejuicyone's remark a racist one? Juicy's comment on her picture set doesn't fit a racist remark as defined by the dictionary.

[F]rac⋅ism   [rey-siz-uhm]
noun
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.
[/FONT]

She isn't singling out the Asian race as bad. She isn't saying that being Filipino and/or a prostitute is bad or that they are less than her for being that. She is also not saying the all Filipinos are prostitutes. She isn't being intolerant of Asians in general, Filipinos specifically and prostitutes as a whole. (No pun intended) If she wants to describe her pictures using words similar to the "mating call" of an asian prostitute, then that's her business.

So where is the racism? I am not seeing it and I am Asian. People can and do take offense at the slightest provocation. Sometimes it is only a perceived offense. Just because you take offense to something doesn't mean it is necessarily offensive. Lastly, I can say that Jane Smith's mother has oral copulation with indigent men for very little money. Presenting it in a calm manner does not make it any less offensive. The accusation itself is offensive. Refusing to provide evidence or a reason behind the accusation is avoiding responsibility.

Last edited by vardon_grip; 01-13-2009 at 10:16 PM.
vardon_grip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 10:17 PM   #1331
Haunted
Bi-Coastal!!!

Haunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by vardon_grip View Post
I'm not trying to be obtuse, but how is thejuicyone's remark a racist one? Juicy's comment on her picture set doesn't fit a racist remark as defined by the dictionary.

[F]rac⋅ism   [rey-siz-uhm]
noun
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.
[/FONT]

She isn't singling out the Asian race as bad. She isn't saying that being Filipino and/or a prostitute is bad or that they are less than her for being that. She is also not saying the all Filipinos are prostitutes. She isn't being intolerant of Asians in general, Filipinos specifically and prostitutes as a whole. (No pun intended) If she wants to describe her pictures using words similar to the "mating call" of an asian prostitute, then that's her business.

So where is the racism? I am not seeing it and I am Asian. People can and do take offense at the slightest provocation. Sometimes it is only a perceived offense. Just because you take offense to something doesn't mean it is necessarily offensive. Lastly, I can say that Jane Smith's mother has oral copulation with indigent men for very little money. Presenting it in a calm manner does not make it any less offensive. The accusation itself is offensive. Refusing to provide evidence or a reason behind the accusation is avoiding responsibility.
What He said Only with more grunts and some knuckle dragging (Cause thats how i roll)

:wubu::wubu::wubu:www.bigfatlovestory.com :wubu::wubu::wubu:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
this place..its like an onion wrapped in an inigma wrapped in a conundrum wrapped in a mumu!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Oh the life of an Fa.. its like a rollercoaster on a bouncy castle in a haunted mansion sometimes!
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 11:02 PM   #1332
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:

I disagree SoVerySoft, I am sick to death of people like Tooz inventing offense where there is none and derailing people's good cheer. I am in total agreement with you Seth- good posts.

Last edited by Russ2d; 01-13-2009 at 11:05 PM.
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 11:26 PM   #1333
swordchick
Deeeeeeeeeeeeez Nuts!

swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well, tooz should have given thejuicyone a break, considering she had no problem using the "n" word in an older thread. Then she had the nerve to tell me and others to "calm down". But I guess we did not deserve the respect.

thejuicyone, you look fantastic. Rock on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Warren View Post
And it strikes me as quite offensive that you just had to call the poster out publicly over your precious little sensitivities. You could have sent a PM or better yet, you could have accepted that no offense was intended or even implied and kept your mouth shut. Instead, you got on your high horse and began crowing about how offended you were. Frankly, that just makes you look like a busybody with too much time on her hands. Worry about yourself and your actions and quit trying to police others and make them feel guilty when there is no reason to. Frankly, it is tiring because really, the only reason anyone would act like you did is to make themselves feel better about how "enlightened" and "morally superior" they are.

My fondest wish is that people like you fall off of their high horse - and HARD!

Rest in peace, Cinda
and all the others that have passed.
We will miss you sweet angels.

swordchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 11:45 PM   #1334
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Less drama, more pictures.....
Attachment 56949

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.

Last edited by bexy; 11-25-2009 at 03:27 PM.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 12:03 AM   #1335
Famouslastwords

Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Okay boys, I know juicy is pretty hot and tempting, and your chivalry reflex is kicking in, but that's NO reason to paint Tooz into some bitter old "fun ruining" shell. She felt it was racist. Some people might've felt my dad's impersonation of a chinese cabbie "five dolla I no run you ova" is racist. Some might think it's funny. What they said was definitely NOT PC. That's what.

Quote:
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Old 01-14-2009, 12:22 AM   #1336
Famouslastwords

Quote:
My post was hardly nasty. Strongly worded and blunt, yes. But nasty it was not. As for "taking my own advice," if Tooz sees fit to slap people around for what she perceives as their faults, than it is only fair that I am allowed to as well.

If Tooz jumped off a bridge, would you too?

Quote:
Old 01-14-2009, 12:31 AM   #1337
thejuicyone
Juicy Juice

thejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
Less drama, more pictures.....
Attachment 56949
You're suppa fine!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Brandi
thejuicyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 12:36 AM   #1338
WeirdMetamorphosis

WeirdMetamorphosis has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejuicyone View Post
You're suppa fine!
Man you look super juicy in your pics Juicy. Mmm bet your lips are juicy too.
WeirdMetamorphosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 06:04 AM   #1339
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
And it strikes me as quite offensive that you just had to call the poster out publicly over your precious little sensitivities. You could have sent a PM or better yet, you could have accepted that no offense was intended or even implied and kept your mouth shut. Instead, you got on your high horse and began crowing about how offended you were. Frankly, that just makes you look like a busybody with too much time on her hands. Worry about yourself and your actions and quit trying to police others and make them feel guilty when there is no reason to. Frankly, it is tiring because really, the only reason anyone would act like you did is to make themselves feel better about how "enlightened" and "morally superior" they are.

My fondest wish is that people like you fall off of their high horse - and HARD!
Actually, that wasn't my intent at all, which, after I stated what I did in my last post, I let it drop. It was clear she disagreed, which, ok, ultimately there is no point in trying to convince her otherwise and I am fine with that. I did not "crow," I did not try to "police her," and I am not a busybody. How much time I have on my hands is frankly none of anyone's business. I also think it took you quite a bit more time to sit here and torch me than it did for me to express mild concern over something I didn't like seeing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ2d View Post
I disagree SoVerySoft, I am sick to death of people like Tooz inventing offense where there is none and derailing people's good cheer. I am in total agreement with you Seth- good posts.
Sorry to hear that. Frankly, though, I have a hard time seening how you (or the other males) would care so much if a) I was posting loads of sexy pictures or b) you didn't find the pictures the poster in question posted oh so enticing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordchick View Post
Well, tooz should have given thejuicyone a break, considering she had no problem using the "n" word in an older thread. Then she had the nerve to tell me and others to "calm down". But I guess we did not deserve the respect.
You know, that was a completely different situation. You make it sound like I spew epithets casually. I do not, simply put. In that situation, I was saying within the boundaries of academic writing and discourse, it is not professional to say "the 'n' word" (or ANY OTHER "the 'letter here' word"). That is NOT the same as this. Period. That being said, I appreciate your opinion but I wish you would differentiate between the two situations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouslastwords View Post
Okay boys, I know juicy is pretty hot and tempting, and your chivalry reflex is kicking in, but that's NO reason to paint Tooz into some bitter old "fun ruining" shell. She felt it was racist. Some people might've felt my dad's impersonation of a chinese cabbie "five dolla I no run you ova" is racist. Some might think it's funny. What they said was definitely NOT PC. That's what.
Thank you. And, maybe I should have said that it's "not really appropriate," instead of saying it's kind of racist. But, then again, someone somewhere else in this post is "policing" my use of words.

Last edited by Tooz; 01-14-2009 at 06:08 AM.
Tooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 09:36 AM   #1340
LuvBigBoned

LuvBigBoned can now change their title

Quote:
suckay suckay, 5 dolla, short time, long time, cheap cheap.

Aaaaaayyyyy-men. Aaaaayyyy-men. Let the church say, aaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy-men, amen, amen."
LuvBigBoned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 10:53 AM   #1341
swordchick
Deeeeeeeeeeeeez Nuts!

swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yes, it was a completely different situation. You used that word after many people expressed that they were offended by its use when it was not necessary. We would have gotten your point. So it is lame to use the excuse of "academic writing and discourse". I did not even hint that you spew epithets casually. It was insensitive to dismiss the feelings of others in a thread that was already racially charged. thejuicyone wasn't adding fuel to a fire in this thread. She was quoting lines in a film. And she was not dismissing your opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooz View Post
You know, that was a completely different situation. You make it sound like I spew epithets casually. I do not, simply put. In that situation, I was saying within the boundaries of academic writing and discourse, it is not professional to say "the 'n' word" (or ANY OTHER "the 'letter here' word"). That is NOT the same as this. Period. That being said, I appreciate your opinion but I wish you would differentiate between the two situations.

Rest in peace, Cinda
and all the others that have passed.
We will miss you sweet angels.

swordchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 11:49 AM   #1342
Timberwolf
Forth?

Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!

Why don't you just open a thread on Hyde Park where you can go on discussiing this?
This is a picture thread, no discussion board.
"Do not try this at home"
warning.

-Zandoz-
It's the self-acceptance that makes the beauty.
-Waxwing-
"A woman without a belly is no woman."
- arabian proverb -
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Empty wall?
Timberwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 12:22 PM   #1343
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

*attempts to help recover the thread*

Sorry for the goofy smile guys. We were all getting ready for a night out in downtown Knoxville.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dims.jpg (26.5 KB, 1020 views)
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 12:27 PM   #1344
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalUT11 View Post

Sorry for the goofy smile guys. We were all getting ready for a night out in downtown Knoxville.
Cute x 10
Old 01-14-2009, 01:03 PM   #1345
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Moar?

You'd make a plastic bag sexy. The fact that your clothes are cute too is giving me a cute overload.

...OH GODS MY EYES ARE MELTINGS
Old 01-14-2009, 02:19 PM   #1346
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Adorable!

Quote:

mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 03:20 PM   #1347
Famouslastwords

Quote:

Uhm, we're sorry ma'am but we found asbestos in your clothes, we must move them to a more secure location, in my closet.

Quote:
Old 01-14-2009, 05:15 PM   #1348
URTalking2Jenn

URTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:

very cute.

My new home has blocked Dims, so I'm having to cut down my Dims time. I'll try to keep in touch when I can.;)
URTalking2Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 05:17 PM   #1349
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Holy hotty

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 05:48 PM   #1350
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
You're suppa fine!
Thanks Love!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pictures, sexy