Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-14-2009, 10:17 PM   #1351
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalUT11 View Post
*attempts to help recover the thread*

Sorry for the goofy smile guys. We were all getting ready for a night out in downtown Knoxville.
Nice save, lovely.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 10:43 PM   #1352
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Double post. Ahhhh!

Last edited by Crystal; 01-14-2009 at 10:49 PM.
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 10:47 PM   #1353
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
Cute x 10
Coming from such a fashionista as yourself, I'm flattered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divals View Post
Moar?

You'd make a plastic bag sexy. The fact that your clothes are cute too is giving me a cute overload.

...OH GODS MY EYES ARE MELTINGS
You're always so silly. Hehe. Thankies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Adorable!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouslastwords View Post
Uhm, we're sorry ma'am but we found asbestos in your clothes, we must move them to a more secure location, in my closet.
You'd look sexy in them, that's for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by URTalking2Jenn View Post
very cute.
Thank ya, love!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
Holy hotty
Awww, You're sweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
Nice save, lovely.
I do what I can.
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 10:54 PM   #1354
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejuicyone View Post
haha thank you.

gracias

Nah it's not racist, it is in fact from a movie, an officer and a gentleman.

Wow, you can't seem to do anything right except look pretty for a lot of these folks it seems. That's pretty ridiculous. By the way, I'm pretty sure that quot is from Full Metal Jacket, not an officer and a gentleman. Could be both. Them Viet Cong hookers were pretty freaky if my Tim O'Brien collection is up to par. By the way, anyone not seeing a little humor from a classic flick needs to get off their high horse. I'm sooooo sure you'd be telling someone how racist their harmless little quote was if you were in a pub or any other public place.
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 11:49 PM   #1355
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 12:35 AM   #1356
URTalking2Jenn

URTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
I would rep you, but they said I can't.

My new home has blocked Dims, so I'm having to cut down my Dims time. I'll try to keep in touch when I can.;)
URTalking2Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 03:06 AM   #1357
Red

Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

One half of my brain reads that as floggin a dead horse but the other is saying donkey punch...?

Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 03:09 AM   #1358
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
One half of my brain reads that as floggin a dead horse but the other is saying donkey punch...?

HA! That's hilarious. You've got to love that graphic too!
Old 01-15-2009, 05:12 AM   #1359
Timberwolf
Forth?

Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oirish View Post
Wow, you can't seem to do anything right except look pretty for a lot of these folks it seems. That's pretty ridiculous. By the way, I'm pretty sure that quot is from Full Metal Jacket, not an officer and a gentleman. Could be both. Them Viet Cong hookers were pretty freaky if my Tim O'Brien collection is up to par. By the way, anyone not seeing a little humor from a classic flick needs to get off their high horse. I'm sooooo sure you'd be telling someone how racist their harmless little quote was if you were in a pub or any other public place.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by URTalking2Jenn View Post
I would rep you, but they said I can't.
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oirish View Post
HA! That's hilarious. You've got to love that graphic too!
"Do not try this at home"
warning.

-Zandoz-
It's the self-acceptance that makes the beauty.
-Waxwing-
"A woman without a belly is no woman."
- arabian proverb -
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Empty wall?
Timberwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 02:27 PM   #1360
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

I thought it kind of llooked llike a llama. But, really, who beats a llama?
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 05:08 PM   #1361
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default back to your regularly scheduled programming...

for the good of the thread, I submit the following:
sweet&fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 05:24 PM   #1362
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet&fat View Post

I'm SO putting you in the crush thread! RIGHT NOW! lol

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 07:02 PM   #1363
Haunted
Bi-Coastal!!!

Haunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
This is just awesome Adipostivity is one of my favorite size positive sites her Photo's are always so perfect,

And this is one of the best photo's yet

:wubu::wubu::wubu:www.bigfatlovestory.com :wubu::wubu::wubu:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
this place..its like an onion wrapped in an inigma wrapped in a conundrum wrapped in a mumu!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Oh the life of an Fa.. its like a rollercoaster on a bouncy castle in a haunted mansion sometimes!
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 08:41 PM   #1364
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Oh wow......stunning Lady in Red

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 11:01 PM   #1365
ladle
Back on Top

ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

apparently I have to spread more rep around....shit.
ladle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 11:07 PM   #1366
Oirish
The Dude

Quote:

Very cute. Excellent use of color in that photo.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:09 PM   #1367
Malarkey

Malarkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMalarkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMalarkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Oh, i like this photo a lot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
I'm SO putting you in the crush thread! RIGHT NOW! lol
There's a crush thread? I had no idea!
Malarkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:28 AM   #1368
rainbowman

rainbowman can now change their title
Default This is a really lovely picture

Quote:
You look gorgeous.
rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 06:41 AM   #1369
rainbowman

rainbowman can now change their title
Default What's the painting

Quote:
What's the painting that you're sitting in front of? Just curious.

Andy
rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 08:15 AM   #1370
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Wow......just wow!
Old 01-16-2009, 09:36 AM   #1371
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowman View Post
What's the painting that you're sitting in front of? Just curious.

Andy
It's just a mural in the courtyard of a building.
sweet&fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 12:11 PM   #1372
BBW Holly Cox

BBW Holly Cox has said some nice things
Wink Pix of me in my jeans

Heres some pix of me in my jeans, I'd love to hear what you all think!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0781.JPG (16.0 KB, 1406 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0798.JPG (20.4 KB, 1404 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0813.JPG (17.1 KB, 1406 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0845.JPG (30.4 KB, 1403 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0861.JPG (20.4 KB, 1403 views)
BBW Holly Cox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 01:02 PM   #1373
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

definitely sexy, yes
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 01:45 PM   #1374
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW Holly Cox View Post
Heres some pix of me in my jeans, I'd love to hear what you all think!
You're adorable, and I'd steal those clothes np.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 04:58 PM   #1375
slrm2m

slrm2m can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesslrm2m can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default hanging in my underwear

well, not my "sexiest pic" as the thread title suggests we post, but it is me in my underwear....so at least its slightly scandalous (not really, I"m wearing my conservative underpants...hahaha)
Actually, this is great for my body image. I have hated my "apple shape" for all my life and here I am putting it out there for all to see. Gotta love this Dimensions site when it motivates a 6 foot tall, 260lb woman like myself to post pics of herself in her underwear. Hooray for fat acceptance!
And I am not pregnant...a question that I get occassionally because I'm middle heavy. I'm so sick of hearing it and have stolen a retort from the "Fatso" zine by saying, "no, not right now. But hell, the night is still young, so who knows!"

Last edited by slrm2m; 01-17-2009 at 12:15 AM.
slrm2m is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pictures, sexy