Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-24-2009, 01:35 PM   #1401
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

And a contribution...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg am_snw.jpg (84.4 KB, 1290 views)
Old 01-24-2009, 01:51 PM   #1402
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love that color!
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 02:53 PM   #1403
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
I love that color!

Me, too. I have a Tiffany "issue"... hahah, all I'm missing there is the white bow.
Old 01-24-2009, 03:03 PM   #1404
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

AnnMarie..I've seen probably a thousand photos of you..ok..maybe not THAT many..but still..

This may be my favorite of all time. Abso-freaking-lutely Stunning!
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 05:07 PM   #1405
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
And a contribution...
That's a nice color on you, Am
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 06:24 PM   #1406
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
AnnMarie..I've seen probably a thousand photos of you..ok..maybe not THAT many..but still..

This may be my favorite of all time. Abso-freaking-lutely Stunning!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
That's a nice color on you, Am

Thanks very much, ladies.
Old 01-24-2009, 06:26 PM   #1407
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
And a contribution...
Peace, tranquility and beauty- all wrapped up in one photo. Awesome picture

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 06:35 PM   #1408
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
And a contribution...
Absolutely beautiful!

The bright teal against all the snowy white is stunning.

What beautiful weather, too.
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 08:18 PM   #1409
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
And a contribution...
Awwww, the color of the shirt in contrast to the color of the snow makes this a wonderful picture. And so does the lady wearing the shirt.
Old 01-24-2009, 11:30 PM   #1410
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I dig that color on you, AM!

I was posting this on the corset thread and on a whim, hauled it over here...it's old, but one of my very favorite photos of me. My friend Lani Teshima is the photographer.

Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 06:50 AM   #1411
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post

I was posting this on the corset thread and on a whim, hauled it over here...it's old, but one of my very favorite photos of me. My friend Lani Teshima is the photographer.
Wow, how beautiful!
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 07:15 AM   #1412
rocky112

rocky112 has said some nice things

First time
What do u think

Old 01-25-2009, 09:38 AM   #1413
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Wow, incredibly gorgeous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky112 View Post
First time
What do u think
I think you are cute

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 01:37 PM   #1414
desertcheeseman
I like dessert cheese too

desertcheeseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdesertcheeseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

This is actually my first post on these forums, but I couldn't help but jump into the fun. I think I'm sexy, but I'm not exactly an unbiased, objective observer. Maybe you can help me know for sure
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IM000916.jpg (62.8 KB, 1066 views)
File Type: jpg IM000923.jpg (45.8 KB, 1063 views)
desertcheeseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 02:29 PM   #1415
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks muchly, T and GreenEyed!

And love the hair in pic #1, rocky. ;D
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 03:15 PM   #1416
Saxphon

Saxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticed
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet&fat View Post
for the good of the thread, I submit the following:
Oh my! I am so sorry I missed this earlier! WOW! What a stunning, beautiful ........ chair!

Actually, the incredibly sexy figure occupying the chair looks really fine as well. I can imagine myself behind her giving her a neck and shoulder massage, followed by a great big hug .......
Saxphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 03:27 PM   #1417
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Peace, tranquility and beauty- all wrapped up in one photo. Awesome picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalUT11 View Post
Absolutely beautiful!

The bright teal against all the snowy white is stunning.

What beautiful weather, too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
Awwww, the color of the shirt in contrast to the color of the snow makes this a wonderful picture. And so does the lady wearing the shirt.

Thanks so much, everyone.

Quote:

Thank you, and that picture of you is really lovely... thanks for sharing.
Old 01-25-2009, 04:02 PM   #1418
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
pretty juicy yeah
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 05:05 PM   #1419
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Sweet&Fat:
Just two words for this picture Classic Beauty WOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW Holly Cox View Post
Heres some pix of me in my jeans, I'd love to hear what you all think!

BBW Holly Cox:
I think you look awesome in those jeans

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnottyOne View Post
Drunk, bored and narcissistic

Knotty: There is something about a Black and White photo- nice picture

Quote:
Meh, not sure how sexy these are (please ignore the extra chins), but I was pretty happy with the the degree of corset-squish I achieved. These are from my birthday (back in June); I tried on my new corset over my lace cocktail dress to show some friends how it looked!

Tania:
Amazing - it looks like torture -but, you look awesome

Quote:
And a contribution...

AnnMarie:
A winter wonderland - you look great and definitely enjoying the outdoors - nice picture

tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 06:21 PM   #1420
ladle
Back on Top

ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

ok....rarely a pic of me on my computer
At my brother's wedding....I'm the far left
Attached Images
File Type: jpg n596775536_1751859_5054.jpg (61.1 KB, 1577 views)
ladle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 06:42 PM   #1421
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladle View Post
Wow ladle, hubba hubba

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 06:57 PM   #1422
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

*clears throat*

Wow...

You're gorgeous.

*pants lightly*
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 07:45 PM   #1423
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Damn, ladle. You're a total hottie.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 07:52 PM   #1424
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Handsome.

Quote:
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 10:54 PM   #1425
ladle
Back on Top

ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

"The suit makes one look FAAAAAAR better than one really is"
Quote-Someone Smart
ladle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pictures, sexy